Angel Tarot Cards

For those who require Tarot readings or information on this subject.

Moderator: 1nluv

Lilith78

Angel Tarot Cards

Post by Lilith78 »

Hello everyone,

As some of you may know, I am offering free tarot reading services. I wish to bring my skills to the next level so I am able to do a better job of serving you with this ability. When I use the Angel Tarot Cards, I use them in one of two spreads:
* Timing Spread
* Celtic Cross Spread
Luckilly the timing spread is pretty self-explanatory. In this spread there is 3 positions. In the first position is a card, which represents the past. In the second position, there is a card, which represents the present. In the third position there is a card that represents the future. Each of these cards is directly related to the situation itself. The past provides context for the situation and shows what in the past created the situation in the first place. The present shows what directly contributes to the situation. If one gains a good enough understanding of the past and the present, one will be to reach the last card. For now I am assuming, that what I have said about this timing spread is accurate.

I am hoping to address the gaps in my wisdom and knowledge in regards to the Celtic Cross Spread. Please note I am trying to strictly address what the manual, which was included with The Angel Tarot Cards says about this particular layout of cards. In the Celtic Cross Spread there are 10 cards. The first card represents the Situation, itself. Then comes the second card, which represents the Current Challenge. After that is the Basis. Then is the Past, Present, and Future, which are represented by three different cards. This brings the total number of cards mentioned to 6. If my analysis of the Timing Spread is accurate, then I may apply this analysis to Past, Present, and Future cards in the Celtic Cross Spread. Unfortunately, this leaves us with 3 cards, which have been briefly mentioned, with no definition.

Now I am hoping that you judge my definition of these other cards, and tell me how to fill the gaps in my logic. The first card represents the Situation. This card represents the past, present, and future. This card started when the situation started, and will end when the situation is no longer a situation. So its definition is very broad. It gives a good idea in broad-brush strokes the overall and generalized situation. The second card is what Challenges the person/client of the reading. This challenge may prevent the person from resolving the situation, because the challenge proves itself to be too great for the client. Now, I am an optimist. I believe the client is able to overcome the challenge, but if they do not, then for whatever reason they don't rise to the challenge. By gaining a good enough understanding of the challenge, and addressing the challenge, the person is able to rise to the challenge, and turn it into a stepping stone.

Now the last of the three first cards is the Basis. I am not sure how to define this card. Unfortunately, the Guidbook, which was included with the Angel Tarot Cards, does not give an example of this card or this spread. How would you define the Basis Card, which represents the Basis of the Situation? If it makes it any easier, please feel free to use one of my posted readings. These readings are at the end of the following link: viewtopic.php?f=77&t=635&start=30.

I believe by knowing what the card is saying, and knowing a functional definition of its position, I will do a better job of understanding each card, each position, and what exactly the reading as whole is telling me. By gaining this understanding, with your help, I will do a better job of serving you and anyone whom uses my services as a Angel Tarot Card reader. Thank you for reading this post and this new topic.

I look forward to hearing your words of wisdom. If something confused you in this post, please let me know, and I will do my best to ease your confusion.

-Lilith78
admin
Site Admin

Re: Angel Tarot Cards

Post by admin »

Hi Lilith,

My understanding of the 'Basis' card is that which underlies the reason for asking the question. This may not be the reason the querent says or thinks they are asking the question, but more the real reason for their doing so. That's my take on it, anyway.

Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
Lilith78

Post by Lilith78 »

Suppose, I am facing a situation, and I ask the Angel Tarot Cards about this situation. This would make me the querent, the reader, and perhaps other things as well. In this case, I would have no problem with the Basis Card. It gives me more context about the underlying reason I am asking about this particular situation. It may even help me see an otherwise bigger picture. If I can see an even bigger picture, I stand a better chance of seeing the solution to the problem, or the missing puzzle pieces. So clearly, it makes sense for me to be able to view the situation, because I am both the querent and the reader (whom is the person reading the cards for the querent).

However, if I am doing a reading for someone else, I am not sure I want to know the underlying reason. My seeing this card, may help me help them see the bigger picture. However, my seeing this card, feels an awful lot like eavesdropping. I may learn too much about the person, which is a double-edged sword. Is it moral for me to know the reason why the querent is asking the query? Should I ask them in advance if they want me to see this card?

Just as importantly, there is no guarantee that by seeing the underlying reason why the querent is asking the question will help me come up with a solution. It may just be nice to know, but not necessary. Or it could confuse me enough that I take this 'clue' and run in totally the wrong direction.

Sorry for all the questions, and I look forward to hearing a response to this post. As was mentioned earlier, if you want to answer my questions that is ideal. However, if my post does not make sense, or a detail seems way out of place, please let me know, and I will do my best to ease (hopefully eradicate) your confusion.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi Lilith,

I understand your concerns and indeed, clearly you are very sensitive to your clients' needs.

Personally, I feel that it is important to have all of the cards available to give a full and proper reading. But of course, if you feel strongly about this matter, then perhaps you could just leave the basis card face down until you have asked their permission to use it. I'm sure that they will very much appreciate your doing so.

However, and as you have said, I feel that without this card, there would surely be a 'piece of the puzzle' missing, and also that one wouldn't be able to integrate the other cards properly.

Bear in mind too, that the person asking clearly trusts in you by coming to you in the first place so again, I feel that the majority of folk would have no issue with this.

Hope this answers your question.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
Newlife

Post by Newlife »

How do I get this reading. I am in need for hope..
Lilith78

Post by Lilith78 »

Then please tell me your question. What plans do you have to reach hope? I can verify what will happen if you put the plan into motion. Otherwise, I will do my best on my own to tell you what grants me hope. Perhaps from listening to this, you will be inspired with your own plan of hope. Secondly, any requests for a free tarot reading should be made on this thread: viewtopic.php?f=77&t=635&start=30.

Looking forward to hearing back from you.

-Lilith78
Lilith78

Post by Lilith78 »

While this question is not related to the Angel Tarot Cards specifically, this question will be applicable to any Celtic Cross Reading. I have heard that elements definitely play a role in the Celtic Cross. I am not sure how they impact the reading, though.

Let us suppose in an extreme case, that I did a read for myself. In this reading, every single card was a water card. How would water as an element impact the reading as a whole? Secondly, when do you look at the elemental impact on a reading. For example, if water only has 0 or 1 cards in the spread, water is probably not worthy of note. However, if there 5 to 10, I am guessing it is worthy of note. So what rule of thumb do you guys use in regards to making note of an element in the spread. Thirdly, when the appropriate number of cards in one element appear, how does each element affect the reading? I am sure water affects the reading quite differently from earth, air, and especially fire. This is also true in the case of the other elements. How would you define each element and apply that definition to the reading?

Thank you very much for reading this post, and I look forward to hearing your responses.
Lilith78

Post by Lilith78 »

Hello Everyone,

I am now returning with a challenge. As some of you know, I am in the process of publishing a book. The first step has been quite lengthy. I am hoping to come up with a plan for the steps necessary to go from not having a plan to having a published book. I have done some research on astrology, and I have read some books on how to write a book. In the case of htis book it will be fictional novel based on Gemini. There will be four characters based on this sign and they will show how Gemini behaves. Rather than tell you about the book, because that may ruin several plot twists and suspenseful moments, I wish to instead focus on creating a plan.

This plan will be first developed by me. It will show several stages. When I think this plan is mostly "good enough", then I will consult the Tarot Cards to see if they agree with me on this plan. Here is my question, "How do I use the Tarot Cards to answer this sort of question?" The question I may ask, "What advice would you, Tarot Cards, give to me to develop a plan which leads directly to publishing the book?"

I would love to hear from you, mainly, what spread you would recommend I use to answer this sort of question. I may even post the reading on this thread to see what recommendations you have in regards to the Tarot's advice. Please note, I probably will not include my own understanding of what I hear the Tarot Cards say. This way, I will ensure more out of the box thinking when you say what you say. Shortly afterwards, I will do my best to echo what I have heard the Cards say as well as what you have suggested.

Thanks in advance for the suggestions you offer, especially if you have read and mostly understand this post.

-Lilith
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi Lilith,

I think it depends on how familiar you are with various layouts, some of which as you know, use many cards - which personally I feel can confuse the issue. But of course, that's a matter of preference. I tend to use the Celtic Layout for just about everything, with occasional forays into the Zodiac Wheel spread, or the simple 3 card spread - the latter of which wouldn't be sufficient for your query.

You can of course create your own layout or spread for your question. Just clarify/write down what you want each card to represent in your question so you can be very clear in your mind beforehand.

If you use, say, the Celtic spread, perhaps first you should ask something like, 'Is this particular book going to appeal to the Public ?". And/or, simply ask about what the outcome would be for your book's publication.

I think the way you've worded your question is well framed, but I'm not so sure that the response would be very clear as so many of the cards - especially the Major Arcana ones - can be less than direct, as you know. Anyway, the final card (Outcome) will probably tell you if your plan is likely to work, and then perhaps you can change or alter your plan of action slightly and then ask again.

And re planning a novel, you've probably researched and perhaps have realised that it's vital to create steps for the process, for e.g. https://www.writersbureau.com/writing/p ... -novel.htm Or, join a Writer's Forum (there are heaps available) where you can see others' experiences, and join in the discussions too of course, if you want to.

Actually I think it's more important to research how to plan it from the experience of other novelists, rather than asking the Tarot - at least at this stage.

I'm not sure that this is of any help to you as really, only you know all that you have done in preparation so far.

Re the deck you use (Angel Tarot), posting your layout here would be difficult to interpret (for me, anyway) as I use primarily the Rider-Waite deck so the Angel cards would have no meaning for me. (Perhaps others here would be able to help in that matter).

Anyway Lilith, it sounds really exciting and I do wish you the very best in your writing adventure.

Best,
Admin.