watch this video give me ur personal advice please!

For those who require Tarot readings or information on this subject.

Moderator: 1nluv

gnarcrab

watch this video give me ur personal advice please!

Post by gnarcrab »

you can fast forward it to like 1:30 before she explains the cards.

http://youtu.be/wrTiky2hYfg

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/wrTiky2hYfg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

k so I'm cancer, this girl I've liked for a long time is a SAG. one of my friends told her i was attracted to her months ago when i found out she had a boyfriend but she still has choose to give me more attention and get me to come hang out with her since getting that info.
we often give each other advice on relationships. her Boy friend of 5 YEARS who is a Taurus got arrested in a city 5 hrs away got put on some type of probation where he had to move there to go check in with the probation officer.

its been months since they've been physically together. most the time her issues she explains about him are him getting her in debt, destroying her credit, getting upset at her for expressing her emotions and calls her too emotional.
she's in a depression an says when she trys to talk to him he gets upset an has broken up with her over the phone multiple times because of her emotions.

lately she has opened up a lot more to me, intro me to her dad, inviting me over for more than a favor, jus to do nothing. I was super exited about it thought this is just what i want, I'm a nurturing cancer and she needs nurturing, and her current man yells at her for needing it.

well the night of the 29th we had a great night together at the end of the night she told me how he jus got off the probation an is coming home the next day!
so i'm like trying to be positive about it an say I hope everything works, maybe now u can actually physically be together it will work. (even tho i obviously don't want it to and from how she sounded and replied to my remarks incinuated she's sick of trying an almost doesn't want to try anymore.)
she usually tells me how she's begging and doing anything she can to make him happy an he never is content. well with her! he's always content an happy with his life! (even while he couldn't see her for months) well after i said that she was the opposite kinda like I'm done waiting just how the video says!! i cant believe it, its really trippin me out! like this reading the women explains: the fire sign could be her, then the sick of waiting, then the big money problems. the crying herself to sleep, which she deff does! then a earth card she mentions could be a taurus! then the water card and I'm a cancer! then the marriage card and the everything u want an more which i know i COULD be from me being a water/emotional sign! We are both huge into poetry, expression, tons of emotional instinct over logic type things!

before i had watched this i just started thinking that i really want something serious with her an the position I'm in would make me a rebound and those never work out!.. so i thought i should jus maybe stop talking to her! stop giving her advice, let her live her own life without my perspective or my opinion affect anything! then i watch this and I've never seen a card reading sooooo accurate!

what should i do? i really don't wanna be a rebound, but me and her connect on such a intuitive, psychic, emotional level that i know she doesn't get from him!!
everything i read about sags doesn't fit her! (perfectly fits my little brother who is one) says they can move on fast an will dump u if ur not making em happy or whatever and this dude is a total prick to her an she could have anyone, she's beautiul but committed to wait and put up with all the stress and drama he puts her thru that she cant even explain to me without crying! he's broke up with her many times and she always is crawling back getting everything fixed within a few days...

i mean it's exactly what i want but i don't feel this is the correct way to go about it... i don't wanna be that guy whispering in her ear what to do, i never tell her to brake up with him. i say I'm speechless or something an baffled that he would do this or that an he's crazy or a dick but I'll never say something like Why are u even with him or just break up with him it will get better or anything i tell her i understand u cant control who u fall in love with and its a shame they cant respect u or treat u good, I can relate from my 4 year relationship from years pass. but me knowing she knows i am attracted to her and her making a BIG push in getting us to hangout more suddenly makes me assume she wants something more from me. she acts just like what i've read about the compatibility between us describes, i won't confrontal say i like her and keep it mystery and she is chasing her prey wid her bow and enjoys the "hunt",..

would u advise to just get outta the situation, or wait for a month or two? i mean it took me like a year to get over my ex i was with for 4 years an get dating again... so i feel she needs time and space but then i think maybe she has since its been like over 8 months since she's been able to see him...

i just don't wanna be exited and let down i don't wanna say screw it an leave it an jus think of what could a been... i also don't wanna express how good we could be for each other, i don't think it needs to even be said she knows an can feel it when we're together.. but i think well if i feel it an she feels it maybe i do needa make a verbal attempt... I've read a lot of stories online from female SAGS being super attracted to a cancer and in most situations they state they don't think they are attractive and cant explain what it is about the cancer that intrigues them... EXACTLY how my cancerian talent of reading people has been telling me she's felt around me!.. but I've also read tarus and sag is the worst match for her and cancer is the second worst... sooooo it might be trading one evil for another...
admin
Site Admin

Re: watch this video give me ur personal advice please!

Post by admin »

"watch this video give me ur personal advice please!"

That was, inevitably, general for Sag. for month of May this year. Tarot readers can often be very spot on. But when it comes down to the actual individual, such could be a bit different, y'know ? So, do be careful. However, I do see what you are saying here about this (I watched it through).

From what you have said here, it sounds like you know already. Clearly you, as a nurturing Cancerian in this relationship, are a ‘shoulder to cry on’; a ‘support’. And I think you are seeing this all correctly. Do be very careful of getting too involved in this situation. It’s one thing to help someone, but another when that person is still involved with someone who clearly has a hold over her.

If you want to be her friend and help her, then of course do so, but be aware (as clearly you are) that while she’s caught up in that relationship, that’s all you can be. Depends on whether you can or want to be such to her ? Be careful. It looks, from your words, that you are being a martyr in this relationship, but perhaps you need to ask yourself, for what end ? Nurturing others...being selfless, means that you can’t want a result in your favour.

So, either continue helping and nurturing her needs, without expectation, or...leave. Entangling yourself in this situation with hopes for more is not the ‘right’ way. Certainly not for either of you. Clearly, as I said before, you can already see what’s going on here...Very Wise observations ! :
i mean it's exactly what i want but i don't feel this is the correct way to go about it... i don't wanna be that guy whispering in her ear what to do, i never tell her to brake up with him. i say I'm speechless or something an baffled that he would do this or that an he's crazy or a dick but I'll never say something like Why are u even with him or just break up with him it will get better or anything i tell her i understand u cant control who u fall in love with and its a shame they cant respect u or treat u good, I can relate from my 4 year relationship from years pass. but me knowing she knows i am attracted to her and her making a BIG push in getting us to hangout more suddenly makes me assume she wants something more from me. she acts just like what i've read about the compatibility between us describes, i won't confrontal say i like her and keep it mystery and she is chasing her prey wid her bow and enjoys the "hunt",..”.

And, re Sag./Cancer and etc.etc.etc.: never take anything in general views about the signs and compatibility as ‘be all and end all’ stuff. It depends on so many other astrological connections between the charts, and even more than that, which astrology can’t define even with all of the specific birth data etc.

After all of that, and to repeat: you have answered your own question here, which I can see by your words.

So, I do think it’s a good idea to pull back a bit, if you feel you can. I’m not saying that you should cut it off, unless she pulls too hard on your sympathies and involves you with this person who sounds very threatening. And as you said, back off, at least as much as you can without feeling like you’re leaving her alone. You do have to be careful of taking on more than you may be able to handle if this fellow comes back on the scene. BE VERY CAREFUL.

Hope some of this helped.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]