Please do reading for me

For those who require Tarot readings or information on this subject.

Moderator: 1nluv

prakskarry

Please do reading for me

Post by prakskarry »

DOB 14-Dec-1981 ,time 10:15 PM (family source),place : Kharsia,India

I am facing issues in my current job but want to switch to business as i think that i will earn more for my family doing business.I am not sure what should i do.
shall i continue with job or start my business.If business then what type of business is good for me.

Many thanks for your time.
Lilith78

Re: Please do reading for me

Post by Lilith78 »

I would love to ask the Tarot on your behalf, and I can consult whether or not you should continue your job or switch to a different industry. Unfortunately, I am not an advanced Tarot reader. While I know whether or not you should switch, I am unable to tell you exactly what industry you should pursue. So for now, I will gladly let you know if you should keep your current job or switch to a new job. I hope this approach works for you for now.

What will happen if Prakskarry keeps his (sorry, I am assuming you are male) job?

Past = Knight of Water
Present = 14 - Balance
Future = Ten of Water

The Knight of Water represents your Past. It signifies how this situation of you needing to find a suitable job. In the past, you were emotional, romantic, enthusiastic, and contemplative. In the past you were "Falling in love, or wedding proposals. The need to balance emotions. An invitation to a social event." Now this may refer to the recent past, and if this is the case, then it is likely that you were promoted. Now, a wedding proposal is unlikely in regards to a job, but if you were to be wed to a person, then you would be signing a contract. In the case of a wedding, you write the terms of the contract that you wish to hold with your significant other. This is actually not all that different than you agreeing to work with an employer. In both cases you are signing a contract. In both cases, you are decided on whom or what you wanted to benefit from the contract. Now if you have had this job for a while, it is unlikely you signed a new contract. With at least two major exceptions: they offer you a promotion or they just offered someone with a similar title a promotion. You may be wondering why them offering a new promotion to someone else is like a contract with you. In this case, they are telling you that they like your peer better than they like you. I am sorry if my words are harsh. Especially if they are not even close to true. If they are true than you have good reason to be considering a new job. You need to weigh the pros and cons of leaving this job and finding a new job. The Tarot cards can help, but you still need to do the heavy lifting. So if you want to respond directly to this post, please do not hesitate. If at all possible please be sincere with yourself.

14 - Balance represents your Present. This card says, "The need for balance and moderation. Cooperation and compromise. Wait for perfect timing." Something I tell all my friends is that when you decide to quit a job, if at all possible make sure you have lined up the second job. There are two reasons for this: you want to continue making money while you are looking for work and it is much easier to find another job while you still have one. This is what it means to compromise. The other reason is something each of us has to deal with from time to time, "the grass is always greener on the other side of the fence." It is all too easy to think this job sucks, and the next job will be great. Now seeing how you are asking about looking into other jobs here on the forum, means you probably already know everything I am telling you. If that is the case, then I am sorry for boring you with details you are already acquainted with.

The Ten of Water represents the Future. If you stick with your present job and wait for the perfect timing, then you will eventually approach the Ten of Water. This card says, "A contented and rewarding family life. Your emotional and material needs are met. Trustworthy relationships." Now I don't know how applicable the Knight of Water is to this situation or how exactly it applies, but I do know the Ten of Water is a very powerful card. It seems to be suggesting that you keep your current job. It is worth your time to be patient and wait it out. Right now you probably are frustrated with your job, and you may even be ticked off with it. However, this is just right now. It will end in the near future. If you want me to ask the cards about switching jobs I will, but I doubt the forecast will be better than the one I just gave to you.

Warm regards,

Lilith78