will I get my rightful share of inheritance

For those who require Tarot readings or information on this subject.

Moderator: 1nluv

rashmi_rh

will I get my rightful share of inheritance

Post by rashmi_rh »

Hello

Can anyone please let me know if I will get my rightful share of inheritance from my father ? I wish to buy my own house and the money from inheritance could help.

Please find me my cards.
Thankyou
rashmi_rh

Re: will I get my rightful share of inheritance

Post by rashmi_rh »

Dear Experts,

Kindly look into my query and advise.
Thanks
Rashmi
aurarium

Post by aurarium »

This represents your past, present, and future. It’s ideal for seeing how simple situations will evolve.

You might assume that your will or estate plan ensures that your money will go to your intended heirs. But inheritance theft is an insidious and underreported problem that can cost families dearly. And since inheritance thieves are usually family members, the fallout often is not only about money, but also family ties. Talking about this can help to build a joint understanding through which the power of thehttps://www.aurarium.ch/tarot-und-die-gesundheit/ can present.
rashmi_rh

Post by rashmi_rh »

Dear Aurarium

I am a girl child and my parents are the typical Indian mentality people who think that everything belongs only to the son.
Even as per law I should get my rightful share but as you said inheritance theft is quite common and thats what im afraid of.
I wanted to ask for my share from my father in a peaceful manner and thats why I asked if I do have the fortune of getting
only my rightful share. Im not claiming someone else's share.
I hope I can get some clue about it.
1nluv

Post by 1nluv »

Hello! Here is your reading:

rashmi_rh_reading.jpg
rashmi_rh_reading.jpg (253.66 KiB) Viewed 1694 times

Wheel of Fortune
Clarified by 6 of cups
and 3 of pentacles

The Wheel of Fortune is a card of changes, mostly lucky & positive. It indicates that there may be unforeseen changes coming which affect the outcome. It’s clarified by the 6 of cups, the card of siblings, children, and a nostalgic past. The card shows a male child gifting a female child with a bouquet of flowers. Your brother may speak on your behalf; it appears he is fair minded regarding this situation. It might be best to approach him instead of your father. The Wheel of Fortune is also clarified by the 3 of pentacles which shows people working together constructively on a joint project – specifically in this case, a home. My conclusion is that you will get your share of the inheritance. If it doesn’t come directly from your father, then it will come from your brother, due to goodwill you have built up with him, and it will enable you to acquire a house or improve it in some way. I do not see any indication of inheritance theft at all, in fact I see good feelings coming from your brother.