Free Lenormand and tarot reading.

For those who require Tarot readings or information on this subject.

Moderator: 1nluv

Tulsa123

Re: Free Lenormand and tarot reading.

Post by Tulsa123 » Tue Jun 25, 2019 1:48 pm

Tulsa123 wrote:
Fri Jun 21, 2019 6:37 am
Thank you so much for the reading. It has given me a ray of hope that things will change for better, soon. 8 weeks or 8 months, I am happy !
I will definitely update you as the things will progress.
Thank you once again !

Ash shah

Post by Ash shah » Sun Jun 30, 2019 1:52 am

Hi Random Name,
If you are still doing free readings can you please give some clarity on my love life?
Will i meet someone and how my relationships will be in general?i am very introverted and never been in a relationship.

Thanks in advance.

random name

Post by random name » Sun Jun 30, 2019 7:41 pm

Ash shah wrote:
Sun Jun 30, 2019 1:52 am
Hi Random Name,
If you are still doing free readings can you please give some clarity on my love life?
Will i meet someone and how my relationships will be in general?i am very introverted and never been in a relationship.

Thanks in advance.
Sure. I will do it soon

Ash shah

Post by Ash shah » Sun Jun 30, 2019 9:42 pm

Okay,take your time.

Thanks!

random name

Post by random name » Wed Jul 03, 2019 8:52 pm

Ash shah wrote:
Sun Jun 30, 2019 1:52 am
Hi Random Name,

Thanks in advance.
moon-house-fox-child-crossroads
bottom of the deck is stars

ok i do see you wish for a stable relationship. but i must say do not get your hopes up too soon.
actually, can i ask something non love related? are you looking for buying a house/place to live, or doing something around home, like making it more "home-y"? or anything similar to that? i'm just curious, is there something happening around/regarding your home, or your attention is on having family/home life? i can't say well, as question was about love, not home, but i keep seeing that pattern.
anyways, i do see you want a stable relationship, but you will have to be clever about it. keep your head up and keep YOU and YOUR life as a priority, not a relationship. I can see there will be a start of something new for you, but you will face a choice. it won't be a clear idealistic situation where you may fall in love and start a relationship, but you will have to choose how to proceed. like, "if i do this and this i may be in a relationship, but then i won't have this. but if i do this i will be single but then i will be able to have that something else that i want"... i hope you understand.
please don't hold tight on timing, but i think you may face choices within 2 units of time (2days or 2 weeks or 2 months, maybe even 22nd day of some month).

stars are at the bottom of the deck, which again says about wishful thinkings, but snake is underneath. which means you should be careful that your daydreamings don't cause you some troubles. keep it rational, do not low under the societies pressure that you have to be in a relationship etc...

also cards keep giving a hint of someone not being fully commited to the relationship.i don't see cheating happening or anything, but i also do not see big emotions. so just keep your head clear.

libcorn28

Post by libcorn28 » Thu Jul 04, 2019 12:07 pm

Hi can pls do reading for me. want to know is relocation is on cards for me. Or for my husband as we are living in different cities due to husband's job.

random name

Post by random name » Tue Jul 09, 2019 7:39 pm

libcorn28 wrote:
Thu Jul 04, 2019 12:07 pm
Hi can pls do reading for me. want to know is relocation is on cards for me. Or for my husband as we are living in different cities due to husband's job.
Give me a few days pls, i will have a look at it

libcorn28

Post by libcorn28 » Wed Jul 10, 2019 2:13 am

I will wait for ur reply.thanks

random name

Post by random name » Mon Jul 15, 2019 6:27 am

libcorn28 wrote:
Thu Jul 04, 2019 12:07 pm
sun-queen of cups-ace of swords.
bottom of the deck is 6 of coins.

short answer is yes!

sun pretty much says yes, happiness followed by calmness and emotional fulfillment. after all that the real things starts (after all the euphoria runs out) like tackle down life matters. but thats all good things.
6 of coins says that will be your personal victory.
now i can't tell if you or your husband will move, as i asked only if there is some moving away for you in the store.
and i can't tell exactly when, but that emotional fulfillment may be around 11 units of time (11 days/weeks/months/11th day of the month) or sometime in gemini or cancer season. i guess by that time relocation will already be done.

capeta

Post by capeta » Mon Jul 15, 2019 7:10 pm

hi random name :) ,
hope you are doing good. i would be grateful if you could a reading for me. There is a guy i met last week. He is my colleague. We both work in the same office. He is very intelligent and really helpful. He has been a part of the organisation i just joined for a long time so technically he is my senior although there isn't much of an age difference. I have started liking him. Do you see him being involved romantically with someone else currently or Does he also think about me the same way ? will he make the first move?? I won't be with him for long as i am temporarily working with him as of now.
He was really friendly with me before but now suddenly everything has changed. Its like he doesn't even care if i walk out of the office right now and never come back again. I thought we were friends at the very least. Also I think 1nluv is busy right now thus reposting this here.

with regards