Gemstone for Aries.

Please do not give advice here unless you are well-versed in this area.
sanjeevkumaaar

Gemstone for Aries.

Post by sanjeevkumaaar »

Hi, What is the best gemstones for Aries?
rohitkumar

Re: Gemstone for Aries.

Post by rohitkumar »

Arians are born leaders. They possess all necessary energy to be one of them. Apart from being leader, Aries express more care and concern towards others with make them empathetic. Aries have the strong feeling of being right at any point of time which makes them dominant by nature. Their open and honest nature makes them apt of friendship. Being Aries their birth stone is Diamond which also matches their personality and characteristic.
Last edited by Anonymous on Sun Apr 07, 2013 2:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: link removed
bowly

Post by bowly »

lord of aries is mars and stone for mars in red coral..lord of Taurus ,libra is venus and hence stone will be a diamond..how does aries benefit from a diamond
rohitkumar wrote:Arians are born leaders. They possess all necessary energy to be one of them. Apart from being leader, Aries express more care and concern towards others with make them empathetic. Aries have the strong feeling of being right at any point of time which makes them dominant by nature. Their open and honest nature makes them apt of friendship. Being Aries their birth stone is Diamond which also matches their personality and characteristic.
bowly

Post by bowly »

greetings rajshekhar..would you suggest red coral for 8th house mars in aries..I also have moon with mars
rajshekhar wrote:The suitability of Gemstones depends upon the overall horoscope and operating planetary dasa. In General, the Gemstone of Mars is suited for Aries ascendant i.e. Red Coral (Laal Moonga)

Best
bowly

Post by bowly »

thank u rajshekhar

my Jupiter is in capri which makes it debilitated...but its in the 5th house which belongs to Jupiter and its a trikona..plus lord of 5th house, Saturn ,is sitting in the tenth house which belongs to saturn...

can I try a yellow sapphire for guru and would guru n shani be one of my strong planets..

rajshekhar wrote:Mars in Aries in eighth house is representing Virgo Ascendant; and, Gemstone for Mars i.e. Red Coral should be avoided.
bowly wrote:greetings rajshekhar..would you suggest red coral for 8th house mars in aries..I also have moon with mars
rajshekhar wrote:The suitability of Gemstones depends upon the overall horoscope and operating planetary dasa. In General, the Gemstone of Mars is suited for Aries ascendant i.e. Red Coral (Laal Moonga)

Best
astrology1089

Post by astrology1089 »

Nobody suggest you Ruby yet you can wear it.