Should I wear a blue sapphire

Please do not give advice here unless you are well-versed in this area.
pdmmumbai

Should I wear a blue sapphire

Post by pdmmumbai »

I am already wearing coral and diamond solitaire as recommended by a pandit ji.

Off late I have been inquisitive of Neelam. What would you recommend of me testing it out ? For professional growth.

DOB : 5 June 1983
Location Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh
Time : 00.02 am
PiscesDream

Re: Should I wear a blue sapphire

Post by PiscesDream »

Hello,

this is what I have found in one of the websites:

Q: "Is Blue sapphire dangerous?"
A: "If you did not test your Blue sapphire before wearing it, many dangers can befall you. It is the most powerful and the most dangerous
gemstone amongst all the others.
I have personally witnessed broken bones to even death in an accident due
to birth chart problems and conflicts due to Bluesapphire."

Q: "Who can wear Blue sapphire?"
A: "1.Individuals for whom Saturn is placed in the 2nd, 7th, 10th, and 11th house can try and wear this gemstone.
2.A Taurus ascendant in whose charts Saturn is placed in the 1st, 2nd, 5th, 9th, 10th, or 11th house can wear the Neelam stone with confidence."

Q: "How do I activate my Blue sapphire?"
A: "1. The best metals to set the Blue sapphire on are silver, platinum, panchdhatu or gold.
Typically, the middle finger of the right hand is considered to be ideal for wearing the Blue Sapphire Neelam stone
since this finger is aligned to Lord Saturn."

Q: "What happens after wearing blue sapphire?"
A: "Wearing the Neelam/Blue Sapphire aids in digestion too.It also helps prevent several stomach related ailments in the individuals.
Blue sapphire blesses the wearer with name, fame, fortune, and money. Having a direct impact on wealth, the Blue Sapphire
(Neelam) stone can cause a boost in finances."

Q: "Can I wear two Neelam?"
A: "Neelam is not worn alone. It is essential to wear one or two gems in order to have good effects of Neelam.
Only people who are Capricorns and Aquarius can wear Neelam alone and others not."

Q: "What is the benefit of the Blue sapphire?"
A: "Wearing a blue sapphire protects against danger, travel problems, terror, thieves, accidents and problems from storms,
fire, or natural disasters. It can cause financial fortunes to change for the better, help with a person's career, and make the wearer rich.
It can free one of mental anxiety."

Q: "How long does it take for Neelam to work?"
A: "Generally, Neelam shows its effects in 72 hours to 3 days."

Q: "Can I wear the Blue saphire in left hand?"
A: "It should be worn in silver metal in the middle finger of right hand.Women can wear Blue Sapphire Ring
in the Middle Finger of Right Hand or Left Hand as per their choice and convenience.""

Q: "What is the best time to wear the Blue Sapphire?"
A: "Astrologers generally recommend the wearers to wear the beautiful Blue Sapphire on a Saturday, which again is a day of Lord Saturn.
The Neelam gemstone should be worn either in the evening before sunset or on Saturday morning during Shukla Paksha."

Q: "How do I recharge my Blue sapphire?"
A: "The best day and time to recharge this stone is Friday evening sunset time.Put out this ring on Friday evening (Sunset) time.
Take a bowl of water dip blue sapphire ring in it and place in the house temple overnight also add some rock salt
in the water bowl with the blue sapphire ring."

Q: "How do you purify a gemstone before wearing?"
A: "You must simply dip the stone three times in Ganga-Jal or Raw Cow-Milk to purify it before wearing the Stone Ring or Pendant."

Q: "How can I tell if my blue sapphire is real?"
A: "The Fog Test. If you're looking at a sapphire and want to confirm it's authenticity, just breath on it for a second.
On real sapphires, the fog from your breath will evaporate very quickly (~2 seconds).
If it's fake, it may take 5 seconds or more to start evaporating and 2-3 seconds to actually evaporate."

Good luck,
PiscesDream.

"Blue Sapphire (Neelam Stone) is a highly precious, blue colored gemstone of the Corundum mineral family. Recognized as the most powerful and fastest acting gemstone in vedic astrology, it brings instant wealth, fame and success in wearer's life."
ericbaker

Re: Should I wear a blue sapphire

Post by ericbaker »

Blue sapphires are considered to be the birthstone for September. Blue sapphire is a gemstone that comes from the mineral corundum. These stones have been known to be associated with love, loyalty, and protection. In ancient times, they were believed to bring good fortune and protect their wearer from harm. Today, they are still thought to be lucky and bring prosperity. So you can wear blue sapphire.

Buy Blue Sapphire at GemsNY