Benefits of lapis lazuli(lazvart)

Please do not give advice here unless you are well-versed in this area.
harsh.sharma

Benefits of lapis lazuli(lazvart)

Post by harsh.sharma »

I want to know benefits of wearing lapis lazuli(lazvart). I wore it for one month last year. eversince I started meditating and studying astrology.

DOB 16/12/1989
9:35AM
New Delhi (India)
harsh.sharma

Re: Benefits of lapis lazuli(lazvart)

Post by harsh.sharma »

Please respond!!!
tmr

Post by tmr »

I personally think that wearing any gem or precious stone is of any use to you except for ornamental purposes. Though an Astrologer for the last five decades, I am convinced that wearing them is of no use. Perhaps it is due to the fact that most gems or stones are synthetically made and are not genuine mined objects. And if you can get a genuine one it costs a fortune and is not worthy of spending for experimental purposes. If it had any telepathic or effect of cosmic rays passing through them all employed in jewellery shops should be having a rapturous life.
Aditi Aggrawal

Post by Aditi Aggrawal »

Lapis Lazuli is a useful stone to wear as it is said to relieve anger and negative thoughts, as well as easing frustrations causing the anger. Lapis Lazuli is a powerful crystal for activating the higher mind and enhancing intellectual ability.
annylenardo

Post by annylenardo »

I love to wear Lapis lazuli is also believed to provide protection and shield the wearer from negative influences, it is a powerful crystal for activating the higher mind and enhancing intellectual ability. Dark blue crystals teach us humanity, discretion, and honor. They help us act more charitably, and focus our efforts on service to others. They teach us grace, sensitivity to the needs of others, and tenderness in our dealings.