Gemstone

Please do not give advice here unless you are well-versed in this area.
Skyymaniac

Gemstone

Post by Skyymaniac »

My Name is GAURAV. D.O.B. 14-12-1988 Time- 10:32 AM PLACE OF BIRTH- GOREGAON,MUMBAI.
My Question - Presently I am Wearing Pukhraj(yellow Sapphire) Whether it is Good For me or Can I Wear It?
Skyymaniac

Re: Gemstone

Post by Skyymaniac »

I am wearing yellow sapphire(pukhraj) in golden ring.is it good to wear it? It is suggested by two different astrologers.so can you tell me why they told me to wear pukhraj? Whether for good health or for success in business or career?
Skyymaniac

Post by Skyymaniac »

Well i know why they have suggest me but i have found that different astrologers suggest different gemstones.hence i have asked this question.
markpattinson902

Post by markpattinson902 »

According to Indian Vedic Astrology Gemstones are representatives of a particular planet and wearing the planet’s gemstone will attract positive vibration of that planet. People wear gems for strengthening various planets and for propitiation purposes. The first Vedic proof or text that’s refers gems is Hora Sara by Varahamihira.
Most gemstones are hard, but some soft minerals are used in jewelry because of their luster or other physical properties that have aesthetic value. Rarity is another characteristic that lends value to a gemstone. Apart from jewelry, from earliest antiquity engraved gems and hardstone carvings such as cups were major luxury art forms. The carvings of Carl Fabergé are significant works in this tradition.
C.Sehjta

Post by C.Sehjta »

Though gemstones are made of pure energy. Just wearing a gemstone isn't going to change your life.

I believe by doing remedies, your denying yourself, God and your Destiny.

Remember Vedic Astrology is pure, correct and accuracy. Its Astrologers that could be wrong, incorrect.

I would say, first you need to study a little bit astrology so you understand why an astrology will suggest you to wear a Yellow Sapphire.

A yellow Sapphire is for Jupiter.
sapphire1

Post by sapphire1 »

Hi Gaurav, well a Yellow Sapphire never cause harm to anybody...it is a very positive stone. In order to clear ur doubt just go to this link
pro412

Post by pro412 »

Skyymaniac wrote:My Name is GAURAV. D.O.B. 14-12-1988 Time- 10:32 AM PLACE OF BIRTH- GOREGAON,MUMBAI.
My Question - Presently I am Wearing Pukhraj(yellow Sapphire) Whether it is Good For me or Can I Wear It?
Hi Gaurav,

According to your horoscope you are Capricorn ascendant. Currently you are going through Major Period of Jupiter which will be operational till 02/04/2025.

1. Jupiter rules two inauspicious houses, 3rd and 11th. Wearing Yellow Sapphire (Gemstone of Jupiter) will increase your problems. So Do Not Wear a Yellow Sapphire.

2. Venus is a Yoga Karaka as it rules two auspicious 5th and 10th houses in your horoscope. It is placed in an Enemy sign (Scorpio). Also it has very low Dig Bala. So you must strengthen Venus by wearing its gemstone like Diamond. If you cannot opt for Diamond, you may go for its alternatives like White Sapphire / White Zircon / White Topaz.
  • Rituals for wearing Venus gemstone
    Day: Friday of the bright half of the lunar month (Shukla Paksha)
    Time: Friday early morning
    Finger: Ring
    Metal: Silver
    Mantra: Om Shu Shukraye Namah (19000 times)
"In the middle of difficulty lies opportunity." - Albert Einstein
rightsmith423

Post by rightsmith423 »

I agree with your opinion that different astrologer will give different suggestion, But if you concern with so many people they also have different opinion without any astrology knowledge, This will also a damage for you.
BraveSparrow

Post by BraveSparrow »

rightsmith423 wrote:I agree with your opinion that different astrologer will give different suggestion, But if you concern with so many people they also have different opinion without any astrology knowledge, This will also a damage for you.
Yeah, that is correct :o
astrorajeevji

Post by astrorajeevji »

Gemstones are healing stones which are used to heal body and make you energetic. These are mostly used to recharge your body with positive energy and make you safe from life troubles. You should consult specific gem astrologer to get information which gemstone is most suitable for your health, wealth, peace, prosperity. These differs from person to person depending upon their horoscope.