Astrologer told me I need to ware Ruby and Blur Sapphire

Please do not give advice here unless you are well-versed in this area.
bobbypab

Astrologer told me I need to ware Ruby and Blur Sapphire

Post by bobbypab »

Hello, I read many web site that never ware ruby and blue sapphire together. I recent visited a astrologer, I believed him because of his present and past prediction. He recommended me take a ruby in hurry based on my current situation also told I must take blue sapphire in future. I'm confused because of both stone ware together in future. please help.
vicky

Re: Astrologer told me I need to ware Ruby and Blur Sapphire

Post by vicky »

Hello
The need of these stones is at situations where the location of planetary motion changes. It is mainly related to the star signs.
rohitkumar

Post by rohitkumar »

No,
Blue sapphire and Ruby both are the anti gemstone and birth stone astrology always recommended not to wear these stones together. Either wear Blue Sapphire or Ruby.
Last edited by Anonymous on Sun Apr 07, 2013 2:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: link removed
akurathisiva

Post by akurathisiva »

bobbypab wrote:Hello, I read many web site that never ware ruby and blue sapphire together. I recent visited a astrologer, I believed him because of his present and past prediction. He recommended me take a ruby in hurry based on my current situation also told I must take blue sapphire in future. I'm confused because of both stone ware together in future. please help.

according to the numerology ruby represent no : 1 ( lord surya SUN : visibile god with light and energy ) and the blue sapphire represent no : 8 the number of saturn ...with dark blue to moderate blue .. color ..
the combination of 1 and 8 .... like 18 , 81 ,...give very bad effect ....by the way we look from the astrology side ... sun and saturn combination doesnt favours much ...
so coming to the suggestion of gemstone that u have to wear ... the gemstone doesnt carry any prefixed energies until unless there are programmed ( cleansed , energiesed) by the crystal therapist .... so select a gem of ur choice ..according to you need of action and programme the crystal ....and then wear the gems to your hand ... in this way u can happily wear the ruby along with blue sapphire for the same hand ...