Birth of the USA

This includes matters relevant to the history of astrology, as well as the birth of Countries, Territories, States and Cities.

Moderator: scorpio

scorpio
Senior

Birth of the USA

Post by scorpio »

Have not had time yet to check out the basic historical facts, but according to Dan Brown's latest novel, the cornerstone for the Capitol building in Washington DC was laid by George Washington on the 18th September, 1793 from 11:15 to 12:30 (daytime). Washington's co-ordinates are 38'53"N and 77'02"W. Could this be another chart for the USA? I think so, but it is very different. Sun, North Node and Mercury are all in Virgo, Moon is in Aquarius, Mars, Venus and Chiron are in Leo, Jupiter and Uranus are in Scorpio and Pluto is in Aquarius. What might this chart say about the USA? Any ideas, anyone?
admin
Site Admin

Re: Birth of the USA

Post by admin »

Image of this chart:
America Chart.jpg
America Chart.jpg (92.77 KiB) Viewed 3650 times
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
LeeRutland

Re: Birth of the USA

Post by LeeRutland »

Boy, this is a contentious subject, as I have just found out.
I've not been a follower of countries and the issues surrounding their charts, but there has recently been big discussions concerning the dates given.

Some of them are by people with good astrological knowledge, and a background in history, so I am studying all information sent my way.

Frankly, the most convincing I have seen is for the Sibly chart, using the traditional 4th of July and Sagittarius Rising. This has been because of events tied to the chart, as given by others, far more experienced in this particular aspect than myself.

As for the chart you posted, have you tried it out on any events of history, to see how it stacks up?