compatability issues? fights and mis understandings ...

This area is for personal readings only.
Please ask only one question at a time in one thread. In this way, all Topics can be kept in their proper order.

Moderators: Buddy, Hamid

strangerlady87

compatability issues? fights and mis understandings ...

Post by strangerlady87 »

Having problems in my relationship ... would this be a feasible match for marriage ?
i would be really grateful if you can help me with the compatability of my match ... the back ground is that i am put in an arranged relationship and i have no other option then to marry this guy ... i dont understand a lot of stuff... and my only hope is astrology , the problem is i am not a pro at astrology and i need an expert advice i have the birth details of the guy and me can u please help me with the analysis , how would be our relationship who would dominate ... do i expect happiness if not how can i work towards it ? if this is a long term relationship what sacrifices should i be doing and what positive stuff should i expect out of this relationship ... i would be grateful if you can give me any and everything u can regarding this match i am stuck up and i really direly need your help .... i have talked to the guy few times and i think he is very un predictable ... i dont know what makes him happy what offends him i am scared to death for this marriage please help

boy
11 jan 1982 , lahore pakistan , 4.30 am

girl
22nd december 1987, karachi , pakistan , 11.55 am

i dont know but we have been fighting a lot ... this guy picks on fights all the time ... even if i say anything without any intention he picks it up and fights with me ... he keeps thinking i disrespect him all the time .... and he makes me cry ... ok my problem is i am not expressive and i am not really into him as yet so probably this pisses him off ... he thinks i am ultra rude ... and in my heart even if this marriage happens it wont be a happy and content relationship and might end in the long run ... i have been talking to my parents about this ... and they think that instead of crying for lifetime ....we should take a decision right now and call of the wedding ...but my issue i think we might be getting a bit too emotional ... and might be making a mistake ... all my relatives know about this hook up , the venue has been booked, the dresses have been booked ... but some how i am not happy and satisfied ... i dont know what to do ...
admin
Site Admin

Re: compatability issues? fights and mis understandings ...

Post by admin »

Hi strangerlady87, and welcome.

Your request will be attended to as soon as possible.

Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
strangerlady87

Post by strangerlady87 »

thank u i am desperately looking forward to have a detailed match making analysis ... mine and his chart and the remedies...
strangerlady87

Post by strangerlady87 »

i am still waiting please... time is precious for me ..
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi strangerlady,
You have posted this in two areas. I just responded in the 'Synastry' area asking for details of your partner, which I have found here.

Am working on it now. Will get back to you shortly.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi strangerlady,
Have responded in the area viewtopic.php?f=19&t=862&p=3228#p3228
strangerlady87

Post by strangerlady87 »

my wedding has been called off ... since the guys family asked for dowry .... even though the boy claimed that he liked me ... but he still insisted on dowry ... and i didnt find him sincere at all... i some how found some depressive, psychotic or sadistic tendancies in the guy i dont know if this is the best of decision or not ... my parents are worried then when will i get married and what kind of married life shall i have ... kindly guide me ... god bless you all my date of birth 22nd december 1987 , 11.55 am , karachi , pakistan ... please note my rishta occur stretch for a month and then they break i dont know is there any dosh in my kundli ... would i ever get married at all ???strangerlady87
Forum Visitor
strangerlady87

Post by strangerlady87 »

thank you rajesh ji ... for clearing my thought since i have gone in a self blame game .... where i dont know i somehow keep blaming myself for what ever happened to me ... thought i think i am saved from a bad marriage ... GOD has helped me in a great way ... but the issue is i dont know what is that i should judge will i ever get married at all or not ... my rishtas happen and then they break for some or the other reason ... rajesh ji i added u on yahoo messanger i dont know if we can have a detailed conversation or not ... i dont know but the place i belong too does not allow us to practice astrology as they believe it takes us away from GOD ... that is why i use internet to find people who can help me ... in any way ... i cant tell this to my parents or anyone for that sake ... i hope u will understand ... kindly add me on any of the following medium
rohitkumar

Post by rohitkumar »

Both the person are of Capricorn zodiac sign. Capricorn people are ambitious and they respect these feelings. As the love between these Capricorn increases, they understand the importance of love and become more expressive towards each other. Both the astrology signs are similar in some way and understand each other.