Concentration Loss

This area is for personal readings only.
Please ask only one question at a time in one thread. In this way, all Topics can be kept in their proper order.

Moderators: Buddy, Hamid

Vinit

Concentration Loss

Post by Vinit »

Hello,
lately I M not able to Concentrate on anything.
Feels like life has become stagnant.
Also There is Nothing that excites me.
Feeling that life is just passing by with no purpose to life.
M having the same schedule daily.

Is this Just temporary or its going to be there for a while.
What should i do to Make things better.
M nt Getting interest in watching anything new.
Going out with friends is also Not happening.
Long Tours and other things are Getting Delayed.

There is Acute irritability for everything and anything.

Dob 26.06.1995
Tob 11.20 AM
Pob Mumbai.

Do Suggest What Can Be Done or How to tackle this things
Buddy

Re: Concentration Loss

Post by Buddy »

Hi,

Using the information you've shared, I've had a chance to cast your birth-chart and observe planetary positions, Dasha/Bhukti sequence and Gochara/transits. And, I don't see anything new that seems to stand out or might have triggered/aggravated the stated issue. Kindly elaborate and share your experience, since you started having/noticing this problem.

Just so you are aware, Moon/Chandra... the 12th lord of Vyaya/Losses being placed in his Uccha-Sthana or sign of exaltation and in close proximity to Mercury/Budha in Vrishaba Rasi and in the Lunar Constellation of Rohini Nakshatra, ruled by Moon/Chandra himself is not preferred. Incidentally, their depositor Venus/Shukra is also powerfully placed alongside. And, current Maha-Dasha is that of Rahu and Antara of Mars/Kuja. Although they are all connected in different ways, I'm inclined to think the problem should have reduced since April 2021.

Take care...
Vinit

Post by Vinit »

Buddy wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 12:01 am Hi,

Using the information you've shared, I've had a chance to cast your birth-chart and observe planetary positions, Dasha/Bhukti sequence and Gochara/transits. And, I don't see anything new that seems to stand out or might have triggered/aggravated the stated issue. Kindly elaborate and share your experience, since you started having/noticing this problem.

Just so you are aware, Moon/Chandra... the 12th lord of Vyaya/Losses being placed in his Uccha-Sthana or sign of exaltation and in close proximity to Mercury/Budha in Vrishaba Rasi and in the Lunar Constellation of Rohini Nakshatra, ruled by Moon/Chandra himself is not preferred. Incidentally, their depositor Venus/Shukra is also powerfully placed alongside. And, current Maha-Dasha is that of Rahu and Antara of Mars/Kuja. Although they are all connected in different ways, I'm inclined to think the problem should have reduced since April 2021.

Take care...
Technically yes there is reduction in issues caused or being faced as compared to earlier...
Bt it's now from a quite long time so may b I m starting to see this....

I feel like m jus wasting my life doing things which might not be necessary....
Or say I jus waste time doing nothing....
I wasn't the same earlier say 2017-2019 I was very productive
I could take down work very leathelly...like I could do work of 2 person in time of less than 1 person....
Currently I don't feel the same...
I feel lathergic...not wanting to do anything....
Have high demands on going out for break or vacation bt nt able to get anywhere...
Basically stagnant and stuck.
Started teaching few days back...
Not getting opportunity....

You are correct on April 2021 part...
Basically m missing something in life...
Either someone who can mentor me or some partner...
Bt sure...
If someone is interacting with me I can work with that bt alone m getting into stagnation...
Or jus keep slogging
Buddy

Post by Buddy »

Hi,

Considering Desha-Kaala-Patra in the context of prevailing Global CoVID-19 Pandemic, I'm inclined to think there are a lot many folk who are feeling/experiencing things very much like yourself. So, you're not alone...and have a lot of company there.

Just so you are aware, you are the fag-end of Rahu Maha-Dasha and in the midst of Mars/Kuja Antara. There is a Sukshma Parivarthana at Nakshatra level between Mars/Kuja and Venus/Shukra, which has continued to activate Moon/Chandra and Mercury/Budha in the 10th house of Karma-Sthana.

Very soon, you will be starting Jupiter/Guru Maha-Dasha from May 2022. Things should get better in this aspect (although that will bring along its own flavor), in spite of Sukshma Parivarthana at Nakshatra level between Jupiter/Guru and Saturn/Shani-dev... both aspect the 10th house of Karma-Sthana and their occupants.

Take care...
Hamid

Post by Hamid »

Moon....emotions/mood
Mercury...Mind
Venus... Pleasure

Aspected by Saturn and Jupiter gives such feelings of indecisiveness specially when you have Saturn n Moon together in your navamsa chart.

Its up to you to improve yourself and minimize it or learn to live with it.
Hamid
Interest in Timing Events
Vinit

Post by Vinit »

Hamid wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 4:05 am Moon....emotions/mood
Mercury...Mind
Venus... Pleasure

Aspected by Saturn and Jupiter gives such feelings of indecisiveness specially when you have Saturn n Moon together in your navamsa chart.

How To Do so if I talk astrologically.
Which planet Shud Me Having More Power or say can bring Stability?
Buddy wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 3:17 am Hi,

Considering Desha-Kaala-Patra in the context of prevailing Global CoVID-19 Pandemic, I'm inclined to think there are a lot many folk who are feeling/experiencing things very much like yourself. So, you're not alone...and have a lot of company there.

Just so you are aware, you are the fag-end of Rahu Maha-Dasha and in the midst of Mars/Kuja Antara. There is a Sukshma Parivarthana at Nakshatra level between Mars/Kuja and Venus/Shukra, which has continued to activate Moon/Chandra and Mercury/Budha in the 10th house of Karma-Sthana.

Very soon, you will be starting Jupiter/Guru Maha-Dasha from May 2022. Things should get better in this aspect (although that will bring along its own flavor), in spite of Sukshma Parivarthana at Nakshatra level between Jupiter/Guru and Saturn/Shani-dev... both aspect the 10th house of Karma-Sthana and their occupants.

Take care...
What Flavours Will Jupiter Dasha bring(Good or bad? or Mix)
Hamid

Post by Hamid »

Vinit wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 8:48 pm
Hamid wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 4:05 am Moon....emotions/mood
Mercury...Mind
Venus... Pleasure

How To Do so if I talk astrologically.
Which planet Shud Me Having More Power or say can bring Stability?
Buddy wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 3:17 am Hi,

Take care...
What Flavours Will Jupiter Dasha bring(Good or bad? or Mix)
I personally have no idea how to improve it.
Hopefully others astrologers may be able to help you.
I only interpret charts.
Hamid
Interest in Timing Events
Pem

Post by Pem »

Hello Vinit
There does not appear to be much wrong happening at this time.
Its not very visible.
You are running Rahu/Mars at the fag end of the MD.
AD Mars is having an adverse effect temporarily due to combustion :
This seems to be a temporary phenomenon caused by the most important
Planet of your chart - Mars - and placed in Lagna - your energy giver - causing
you to feel lethargic at present :

Mars is being combusted at the present moment by a parting effect with
the Sun :Mars is at about 28 degrees in Virgo and Sun at about 02 degrees in Libra -
so its a close orb causing combustion and hence your complaint.

It will gradually fade off; so fight against it, now that you are aware; and
be happy that soon you will be finishing Rahu MD and entering Jupiter MD.
You may do spiritual remedies for these two planets : Mars and Jupiter to keep
them always in good tune to keep you up and running in case they come up against
intervening obstacles.
Congratulations for ending the challenging 18 years of Rahu, in a short time left to complete.
Start again by getting a move on !
Regards
PEM
Charity Vedic Astrologer
http://www.astrologersforum.com/forum/v ... =66&t=2870
**AS ABOVE - SO BELOW**
Vinit

Post by Vinit »

Thanks hamid Sir, Pem Sir and Buddy Sir For All the insight and help.
really Appreciated

Thanks Pem sir For Guiding me towards Spiritual part Improving Jupiter and Mars For Smoother Life.
really Appreciated
Pem

Post by Pem »

Your appreciation is welcome.
Would appreciate feedback in due course.
PEM
Charity Vedic Astrologer
http://www.astrologersforum.com/forum/v ... =66&t=2870
**AS ABOVE - SO BELOW**