Job and career

This area is for personal readings only.
Please ask only one question at a time in one thread. In this way, all Topics can be kept in their proper order.

Moderators: Buddy, Hamid

Chandan002

Job and career

Post by Chandan002 »

4 March 2003
8:00 pm(20:00 night)
Karwar karnataka india
(14:48 N 74:7 E)

I have completed commerce Can I join ITI stream my financial condition is very weak so need a job
Which year I will get a job whether govt or private
Buddy

Re: Job and career

Post by Buddy »

Hi,

Given lack of clarity in your query, I assume you've completed 12th Grade or Pre-University studies in Commerce (Jupiter/Guru, the lord of wisdom is placed in his Uccha-Sthana or sign of exaltation sign in Karkataka Rashi and posited in the Lunar Constellation of Pushya Nakshatra. He has done well to put you in the commerce/finance stream).

If my understanding is right, I think it would make more sense for you to continue and consider pursuing your graduation. On the sidelines, you could also start working in parallel - there is no shortage of opportunities for folk who are motivated and have the right attitude to work hard and excel.

If you are hard-pressed financially, you could land a job in the current Dasha of Mercury/Budha and Bhukti of Venus/Shukra. But make sure you continue your studies, even if it is part-time or attending evening college/classes.

Take care...