Is marriage/sexual life denied here?

This area is for personal readings only.
Please ask only one question at a time in one thread. In this way, all Topics can be kept in their proper order.

Moderators: Buddy, Hamid

Kiran Mahyavanshi

Re: Is marriage/sexual life denied here?

Post by Kiran Mahyavanshi »

Hello Dear,

Basically there are two question for which you need the answer
Is Sexual pleasure denied or not
Is Marriage promised or not

First we’ll see about sexual pleasure. The houses that rules Sexual Pleasure are 5th house(prime house for romance/house of love/pleasure), 8th(house of sexual organs), 12th(bed pleasure).

You just ended a very long Mahadasa of Mercury in August 2021. If we analyze planet mercury, then mercury is in aquarius sign and in satabhisha nakshatra ruled by rahu and sub division of sun.

Mercury is squaring(90 degree evil aspect(western aspect) to 5th house(house of romance). Nakshatra lord Rahu deposited in sign of scorpio, hence mars is the agent of rahu. This Mars is in opposition(180 degree evil aspect to 12th house(house of bed pleasure)

Mercury’s sublord(upnakshatra lord) is Sun. Pluto is squaring(90 degree evil aspect) to Sun.

This is the reason that the sexual pleasure denied, inspite your 5th cuspal sublord mars through its nakshatra lord rahu and sublord ketu signifying houses 5 and 12th…

Conclusion with regards to sexual pleasure is that it is not denied in this horoscope, but there are some hurdles created by mercury, mars as well as planet pluto.

Let see Ketu Mahadasa which is ongoing. Ketu in Taurus and in mrigasira nakshatra ruled by mars and in sub division of rahu. There are no planets situation in Ashwini, Magha and Moola nakshatra, hence ketu is strong enough to provide standalone results of its occupancy which is 5th house.

12th house falls in sign of sagittarius and in moola nakshatra, so 12th house is also connected with ketu.

Ketu’s nakshatra lord Mars is the sublord of 5th and rahu which is the sublord of ketu been deposited in the sign of mars also signifies 5th house. So this mahadasa promises sexual pleasure… but again there are hindrances….

Mars is in opposition to the 12th house and venus s squaring(90 degree) to mars… this will create hindrance/obstacles.. Later on will come to the solution/remedy part.

Let’s talk about marriage prospects…. 7th cuspal sublord is Ketu. We have seen some signification of ketu above… let’s analyze ketu indepth. Ketu been in nakshatra of mars and sub division of rahu.

Ketu been sublord of 7th and no there planets in ashwini, magha and moola nakshatra give’s ketu the power to provide 7th house result strongly. 7th house is the prime house of marriage.

Mars owns 11th house as well as the sublord of11th house. 11th house represent permanent bond between partners/spouse/. It is also the house of desires/fulfilment.

Rahu is in 11th.. So Ketu the 7th cuspal sublord definitely promises marriage event in this horoscope. Most likely the event will happen between Feb to July 2024. This would be love marriage.

Coming back to remedies, if you wish you want to do the following
If possible, try wearing off white color/cream color cap or put a cream color/offwhite color mark on your head.
Using a red permanent marker pen(one which stays for long time), put a dot on your heart area.

Provide feedback as to how this goes….
Regards,
Kiran Mahyavanshi
Hamid

Post by Hamid »

Saturn aspects your 7th house however this is moderated to some extent by sight of Jupiter placed in the 9th house.
This Jupiter is lord of your 12th house which reflects some problem related to your 7th house of marriage.
Saturn aspects venus...not good spoils venus [for your married life] But since it is lord of the 5th house placed in the 3rd house it will give you good music talent/skill but I think you must be having a special style of your own.

Mars gives ZERO bindus in your 5th house of love affairs etc.
Saturn n Moon together in the 7th house in navamsa chart inclines you towards older n married women.
This Saturn moon combination also accounts for a delayed marriage.[navamsa chart]
Rahu and Moon together in the 11th house ....this also delays marriage.
The 6th lord mercury in your 2nd house will give you a marriage of your own choice.

A DELAYED MARRIAGE
Hamid
Interest in Timing Events
aquarius.14

Post by aquarius.14 »

Thank you very much for the info,sir !
Buddy

Post by Buddy »

Hi,

In my humble opinion, marriage is delay - not denied, although married life might be less than satisfactory. Please consider seeking divine intervention/blessings for early fulfilment of desire and a happy/satisfied married life.

Take care...
aquarius.14

Post by aquarius.14 »

No offence but i've heard that a milion times...delayed not denied.Still nothing...delay till' when? 50 years? 60?
Sujit

Post by Sujit »

aquarius.14 wrote: Thu Oct 14, 2021 5:26 pm Is relationship possible for this chart? Thank you !

P.S. if it's possible...can somebody tell me a little bit about her...place of metting,physical aspect etc. Thank you very much !

6:15 AM
Bucharest,Ro
Male
You are in difficult maha dasa of Ketu causes delay, obstacles and separations.
So more patience and calm is required in general aspects of life in coming months.

Your natal chart has promise of marriage and physical relationships.
Current time is stressful and some relationships could develop during Jan and Feb 2022.

Try to work on your music talent it would help you with a source of income.

Hope this helped. wish you good luck.

-Sujit.
Online Vedic Astrologer " I know a thing or two about how planets give results."
Do you need some more advice, guidance?
You can find me on Facebook.
https://www.facebook.com/astrologer.sujit
aquarius.14

Post by aquarius.14 »

Mercury Dasha was bad already...so the suffering continues also in this dasha?
aquarius.14

Post by aquarius.14 »

Hello again ! Can i give you the lady's birth details for a matching?I spoked about her in the first comment or second...She says she loves me and i also love her...

My details 14.02.1993
6:15 AM Bucharest
Her 25.02.1976
8:30 AM
Bucharest
Hamid

Post by Hamid »

aquarius.14 wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 4:20 pm No offence but i've heard that a milion times...delayed not denied.Still nothing...delay till' when? 50 years? 60?
I tried to time your marriage;
Ayanamsa Used: 22:52:28
AScendant: 8 degree 8 min Aquarius.

Marriage
MD :Ketu
AD: Jupiter [ 10 feb 2024 to 7 may 2025 ]
Between 17 - 26 September 2024 {Error +- 13 Days] However it will be more inclined towards minus side.

NOTE:
I have referred your chart and my finding to our KAS Group for reconfirmation of my calculation.
If there is any change I will POST it .
Hamid
Interest in Timing Events
aquarius.14

Post by aquarius.14 »

Thank you very much !