Sudden Finance and Work loss

This area is for personal readings only.
Please ask only one question at a time in one thread. In this way, all Topics can be kept in their proper order.

Moderators: Buddy, Hamid

abhi_0661

Sudden Finance and Work loss

Post by abhi_0661 »

Hi Dear Astrologer,

I Abhishek Verma Completed my B.E (Information Technology) in 2009 and Got Job in Construction company as a Planning Engineer between August 2009 to March 2011 then i am jobless then got Job in KPO as a HTML Programmer Between May 2012 to Febrauary 2015 then again I am jobless then I got a Job in Software Company as a Software Engineer January 2016 to November 2018 then I took Loan from Bank and start a business in January 2019 Authorized service center i.e. (Voltas, Symphony and Vego) then 1.5 Year my business going well after November 2020 my business go in loss and right now i have loan 20 Lakhs.

Name: Abhishek Verma
DOB: 08/09/1983
TOB: 07:20 AM
POB : Jabalpur Madhya Pradesh

Kindly suggest me what will i do?
sangeet

Re: Sudden Finance and Work loss

Post by sangeet »

I am quite intrigued. Is your birth date and time correct? Something is not quite adding up.
Pem

Post by Pem »

Hello Abhi
Up to end November 2020 you seem to have done well in the Rahu period
and, thereafter it is the Jupiter Mahadasa that has taken over which is a
functional malefic for this chart and hence you are now faced with challenges.
Jupiter is also poorly placed in the Navamsa to give good promise.
This seems to have caused the sudden change in progress.
Also, the lagna lord, Mercury, being Retrograde in the Lagna is not very helpful
for business entrepreneurship.
The above is my analysis and I recommend you do spiritual remedial measures to
strengthen the weakness in chart as I do not know if the mantra you are doing is
a specific for your chart needs at this crucial time.
Regards
PEM
Charity Vedic Astrologer
http://www.astrologersforum.com/forum/v ... =66&t=2870
**AS ABOVE - SO BELOW**
abhi_0661

Post by abhi_0661 »

Kindly suggest me the spiritual remedies
Buddy

Post by Buddy »

Hi,

I'm inclined to think there are multiple things contributing to the stated problem and I'd like to draw your attention to a few of the following (see below), from my observation of the birth-chart:
1. Udaya Lagna is placed in Kanya Rashi, alongside Lagna Lord MercuryBudha. He is Retrograde/Vakra and seems to be set on a mission in the Graha-Yudha or Planetary with Moon/Chandra - the Mano-Karaka. Incidentally, both of them are posited in the Lunar Constellation of Uttara-Phalghuni Nakshatra, ruled by the powerfully placed Sun/Ravi, the 12th lord of Vyaya/Losses. In other words, a very strong intellect/intelligence seems to be at war with thought/mind - they are not in sync with each other. By the way, this combination is caught between two hardcore Krura Grahas and aspected for Rahu. So, there is a good chance the intelligence has perhaps been misused... and not applied properly, when and where needed.
2. Sun/Ravi, the third pillar of a birth-chart is strongly placed in his Swasthana, in Simha Rashi - the 12th house of Vyaya/Losses. He is not really happy or comfortable being placed in there and is detrimental to related significance.
3. Venus/Shukra, the 2nd lord of Dhana-Sthana and 9th lord of Dharma/Bhagya-Sthana is in Sandhi/Cusp and caught in transition at the edge of Karkataka and Simha Rashi, in deep Gandanta zone. He happens to be the 10th lord of Karma-Stahana in Dasamsa or D10. Incidentally, Venus/Shukra has managed to cross the fence and has landed in the 12th house. To make matters worse, 9th house is occupied by Rahu. He is not really happy or comfortable being placed there. His placement is detrimental to related significance.
4. Mars/Kuja, the 3rd lord of courage/initiatives is placed in his Neecha-Sthana or sign of debilitation, in Karkataka Rashi - the 11th house of Labha-Sthana (Income). And, Jupiter/Guru is not really happy or comfortable being placement in the 3rd house. His placement is detrimental to related significance. Incidentally, both of them are placed close to Mrityu Bhaga and within the fatal Trimsamsa degree.
5. Saturn/Shani-dev being placed in the 2nd house of Dhana-Sthana and presence of low profile miscreants does not give me a good vibe for wealth accumulation... without hard-work, dedication, pro-active efforts/initiatives etc.

On my part, I'm inclined to think the life thus far has been a walk in the park... starting with Sun/Ravi, Moon/Chandra, Mars/Kuja and Rahu Maha-Dashas thus far. I would be very curious to understand the delay associated with your graduation and why you might have considered a job/role, outside your area of specialization (usually it is the other way around, with individuals from non-IT academic background getting into IT jobs).

In case there is anything worthwhile in my observations, I think it might be beneficial to consider suitable Vedic/Dharmic remedies... over and beyond ways for addressing any short-comings or issues in attitude, company, habits etc.

Take care...
abhi_0661

Post by abhi_0661 »

Buddy wrote: Fri Oct 08, 2021 11:21 pm Hi,

I'm inclined to think there are multiple things contributing to the stated problem and I'd like to draw your attention to a few of the following (see below), from my observation of the birth-chart:
1. Udaya Lagna is placed in Kanya Rashi, alongside Lagna Lord MercuryBudha. He is Retrograde/Vakra and seems to be set on a mission in the Graha-Yudha or Planetary with Moon/Chandra - the Mano-Karaka. Incidentally, both of them are posited in the Lunar Constellation of Uttara-Phalghuni Nakshatra, ruled by the powerfully placed Sun/Ravi, the 12th lord of Vyaya/Losses. In other words, a very strong intellect/intelligence seems to be at war with thought/mind - they are not in sync with each other. By the way, this combination is caught between two hardcore Krura Grahas and aspected for Rahu. So, there is a good chance the intelligence has perhaps been misused... and not applied properly, when and where needed.
2. Sun/Ravi, the third pillar of a birth-chart is strongly placed in his Swasthana, in Simha Rashi - the 12th house of Vyaya/Losses. He is not really happy or comfortable being placed in there and is detrimental to related significance.
3. Venus/Shukra, the 2nd lord of Dhana-Sthana and 9th lord of Dharma/Bhagya-Sthana is in Sandhi/Cusp and caught in transition at the edge of Karkataka and Simha Rashi, in deep Gandanta zone. He happens to be the 10th lord of Karma-Stahana in Dasamsa or D10. Incidentally, Venus/Shukra has managed to cross the fence and has landed in the 12th house. To make matters worse, 9th house is occupied by Rahu. He is not really happy or comfortable being placed there. His placement is detrimental to related significance.
4. Mars/Kuja, the 3rd lord of courage/initiatives is placed in his Neecha-Sthana or sign of debilitation, in Karkataka Rashi - the 11th house of Labha-Sthana (Income). And, Jupiter/Guru is not really happy or comfortable being placement in the 3rd house. His placement is detrimental to related significance. Incidentally, both of them are placed close to Mrityu Bhaga and within the fatal Trimsamsa degree.
5. Saturn/Shani-dev being placed in the 2nd house of Dhana-Sthana and presence of low profile miscreants does not give me a good vibe for wealth accumulation... without hard-work, dedication, pro-active efforts/initiatives etc.

On my part, I'm inclined to think the life thus far has been a walk in the park... starting with Sun/Ravi, Moon/Chandra, Mars/Kuja and Rahu Maha-Dashas thus far. I would be very curious to understand the delay associated with your graduation and why you might have considered a job/role, outside your area of specialization (usually it is the other way around, with individuals from non-IT academic background getting into IT jobs).

In case there is anything worthwhile in my observations, I think it might be beneficial to consider suitable Vedic/Dharmic remedies... over and beyond ways for addressing any short-comings or issues in attitude, company, habits etc.

Take care...
1. In 2009 Satyam Collapse no jobs for Fresher in IT Field due to this i join non IT Field but after 3 Years no progress in IT Field.
2. In RAHU Mahadasa 2003 to 2020 my Graduation start lot of hurdles come in education and Job.
3. Starting period is very good for education and Jobs but after 1 years problem has started.
Buddy

Post by Buddy »

Hi,
Buddy wrote: Fri Oct 08, 2021 11:21 pm On my part, I'm inclined to think the life thus far has not been a walk in the park... starting with Sun/Ravi, Moon/Chandra, Mars/Kuja and Rahu Maha-Dashas thus far. I would be very curious to understand the delay associated with your graduation and why you might have considered a job/role, outside your area of specialization (usually it is the other way around, with individuals from non-IT academic background getting into IT jobs).
Please note the correction in my previous post. I'm inclined to think you're life thus far (generally/overall) has not been easy... Please feel free to correct me, by sharing your experiences.

Take care...
abhi_0661

Post by abhi_0661 »

Buddy wrote: Sat Oct 09, 2021 12:18 am Hi,
Buddy wrote: Fri Oct 08, 2021 11:21 pm On my part, I'm inclined to think the life thus far has not been a walk in the park... starting with Sun/Ravi, Moon/Chandra, Mars/Kuja and Rahu Maha-Dashas thus far. I would be very curious to understand the delay associated with your graduation and why you might have considered a job/role, outside your area of specialization (usually it is the other way around, with individuals from non-IT academic background getting into IT jobs).
Please note the correction in my previous post. I'm inclined to think you're life thus far (generally/overall) has not been easy... Please feel free to correct me, by sharing your experiences.

Take care...
In Jobs
1. 2009 to 2011 work in Construction 3 Company Join but company has closed the company not give my full Salary.
2. Then KPO join then same problem occur company has closed not clear my salary.
3. Then Software Company join same problem.
4. Then I take Loan from Bank and Start the Business then 1st Year is very smooth. Second Year company not clear my Amount (i.e. Symphony and Voltas) and right now my Finance is Very Bad take Loan 10 Lacs but right now I have to give 20 Lacs (i.e. 10 Lacs Bank and 10 Lacs Market Person)

What will I do Kindly Suggest.
Pem

Post by Pem »

abhi_0661 wrote: Fri Oct 08, 2021 10:20 pm Kindly suggest me the spiritual remedies
1. Homam Pooja in temple for Lord Vishnu & Ma Lakshmi
Your janma nakshatra is : Uttaraphalguni required by priest.

2. At home with diya 9 repetitions of each mantra to the following weak
planets, as per the link below my signature :
Mercury; Sun, Mars & Jupiter. to be done daily, morning or evening.
PEM
Charity Vedic Astrologer
http://www.astrologersforum.com/forum/v ... =66&t=2870
**AS ABOVE - SO BELOW**
Hamid

Post by Hamid »

Your events matches when we take LEO as ascendant. [ this would give you delay in having children]
Please comment on source of infomation and its authenticity of birth particulars.
ARE YOU C-SECTION BORN.
Hamid
Interest in Timing Events