Regarding career, pls help.

This area is for personal readings only.
Please ask only one question at a time in one thread. In this way, all Topics can be kept in their proper order.

Moderators: Buddy, Hamid

Ash11

Regarding career, pls help.

Post by Ash11 »

Dear Astrologers,

I used to earlier post in a different user name but the specific email address is no more and hence I am using a new user ID. I used to go by name Ash01

I am reaching out to seek help regarding a topic I had earlier asked.

At one point I wanted a career to simply fill the time gap. However now I am actively looking for a job and my spouse is also absolutely fine with it. The situation is such that I need a job. I have given a couple of interviews but being away from work for 6 years and the gap is not something employers are happy with. The last few months have been very depressing. I did take extra certifications to be updated. The main concerns I feel are the career gap of 6 years and being a person of different race. Though companies talk about diversity I am unsure they really pursue it.

In one interview I gave my best and got to know I was not selected and later on came to know through another source that they had already hired internally and this interview was just a company process. While it broke my heart I am still not giving up. After starting the job search and being unsuccessful I have been very depressed. Is a job there for me or am I simply beating up against a wall that is not going anywhere? I tried many ted talks to motivate myself but I feel I am drawn back to the same bout of depressing later on. Also I don't have any people can network with here. My husband helped a lot to refer in his company but nothing materialized.

Any insight will help.

Do October 1st 1984
Place : coimbatore
Time 11.10 am

Thanks
Ash11

Re: Regarding career, pls help.

Post by Ash11 »

Dear Astrologers

Would anyone be able to share some light. I have heard from astrologers that I would never need a job in life.. but somehow that is not the case at the moment.

I am sincerely trying to apply and also work on interview questions. Till now haven't heard from any. I am diverse candidate and have a 6 year career gap. Will I be able to get a job or should I pursue education? (I will have to take a loan for this if I chose to study and also, at the moment it is not a feasible plan)

Thanks
Any suggestion would help.
Pem

Post by Pem »

Hello Ash11
Its kind of correct by what has been said that you do not need to work
as money should never be in want.
But looking deeper into the money house there are obstacles caused by the
malefic Ketu. This I must reveal to you and it all does not look a bed of roses.
Jupiter, Moon and Mars are afflicted, hence the difficulty. So that s the wall blocking you.
You are presently running Moon/Ketu from August 2021 and these are the ill effects
of need for money. This will change in March 2022.
But if you want to overcome you can do spiritual remedies to alleviate the situation.
Do not make hasty decisions as you must weigh the pros and cons so you do not lose
on spending unnecessarily at this time, e.g. education.
Hope it helps you.
PEM
Charity Vedic Astrologer
http://www.astrologersforum.com/forum/v ... =66&t=2870
**AS ABOVE - SO BELOW**
Pem

Post by Pem »

Hello Ash11
Its kind of correct by what has been said that you do not need to work
as money should never be in want.
But looking deeper into the money house there are obstacles caused by the
malefic Ketu. This I must reveal to you and it all does not look a bed of roses.
Two Artha houses responsible for your complaint are in poor shape.
Jupiter, Moon and Mars are afflicted, hence the difficulty. So that s the wall blocking you.
You are presently running Moon/Ketu from August 2021 and these are the ill effects
of need for money. This will change in March 2022.
But if you want to overcome you can do spiritual remedies to alleviate the situation.
Do not make hasty decisions as you must weigh the pros and cons so you do not lose
on spending unnecessarily at this time, e.g. education.
Hope it helps you.
PEM
Charity Vedic Astrologer
**AS ABOVE - SO BELOW**
Ash11

Post by Ash11 »

Thankyou so much Pem Sir.

I was unsure about applying to college again, but thank you for clarifying it. You are absolutely right in stating that part where every astrologer (I am thankful for what they say) say that I will have a comfortable life.

However a job now might help my situation. Hence why I am trying. Earlier it was not that necessary.

It has been a little depressing to keep trying and not getting / being rejected a job. But I will go on, it should not hurt to keep trying.
Pem

Post by Pem »

Lighting a diya daily to Lord Ganesha and worship is recommended always
to remove obstacles and to guide you. Keep on trying. Good Luck.
PEM
Charity Vedic Astrologer
**AS ABOVE - SO BELOW**
Ash11

Post by Ash11 »

Sure Sir
Ash11

Post by Ash11 »

Dear All,
After a lot of rejections ( my career break is 6 years) I finally received an option from an employer to consider a much lower role than what I applied for. They are asking if I am willing to consider a contract position, learn about the systems and process and then later consider moving to an entry level role with them for long term.

My question is I have 8 years of experience and I am in mid manager lever position and this was before I took a break to raise a young family..so this contract position ( this is my first job in this new country) will it undermine my future career growth? Should I say no to this?

It's not written on paper that they would for sure move me for a long term role, but this is just offered as a discussion. I am yet to take it up. I would need some guidance from the respected astrologers . Should I take it up or wait for future interviews?

They are yet to discuss the pay for this contract. I don't know if accepting this contract position will put me way back in my career and make my 8 yrs of experience look like it was for nothing

Pls advice
Pem

Post by Pem »

Hello Ash
Be thankful that you have now got some opening to that stagnant period you
have faced. Sometimes you have to make sacrifices when there is negativity.
By bridging the unemployment gap it will look better to future employers.

It is now up to you to weight the pros and cons and decide for yourself and
start moving and seeing other avenues of better opportunities instead of being
stagnant.

All the best and keep us updated.
Regards
PEM
Charity Vedic Astrologer
**AS ABOVE - SO BELOW**
Kiran Mahyavanshi

Post by Kiran Mahyavanshi »

Dear Ash,
It looks like are in United States currently…. In my opinion I would recommend you to go with this contract position as this would put you in better position moving ahead. I would try to explain this astrologically.

For career/job we see 2nd house --- earnings by oneself/self efforts
6th house – prime house of job/service/money earned in return of service provided or goods sold
10th house --- prime house of career/name&fame
11th house house --- regular income/fulfillment of desires

For this we would see Mahadasa and it’s interlocking period.

Your Current Mahadasa is of Moon. Moon is in Moola nakshatra. Ketu is in 12th(foreign lands). Ketu will give results of it’s nakshatra lord that is Anuradha(Saturn). Saturn is in 11th house(regular income/gains/desires). Saturn is giving it’s 3rd aspect on 2nd house(earnings by oneself/self efforts).

Moon’s sublord rahu is in kritika nakshatra(Sun). Sun is in 10th(career).

So your Mahadasa lord Moon is connected with houses 2nd,11th,10th .

In Moon Mahadasa you are into Ketu Bhukti Period. Ketu in anuradha is giving result of 11th house and Ketu’s sublord Mercury is strong significator of 10th house in your horoscope none of the planets are in nakshatra of Ashlesha, Jyestha and Revati. There are no planets in your 8th house(stress/challenges/difficulties/research). Mercury is the lord of 8th house. Now Mercury is in Uttaraphalguni Nakshatra(Sun). Sun is in 10th house.

Your Ketu bhukti period will end in 21st Feb, 2022… after that you will be in Venus Bhukti till 22nd Oct 2023.

Both Ketu as well as Venus are in sub division of Mercury. So Mercury will strongly give results of 10th as well as 8th.

8th house will create some challenges at your workfront. So if you can handle the stress/challenges… then please go for the job.. because along with the stress and challenges… during venus bhukti very bright chances of you getting long term job as venus is in swati nakshatra ruled by rahu and rahu is in 6th(prime house of job).

Do your best performance at the job front.. and you should see success moving ahead… If you wish to perform remedies then you may considering doing the following.
1) Offer prayers on every wednesday to Goddess Durga.
2) As well as do donations of Books to needy people. Especially Mathematics Books. Even you can donate books to library.

Good Luck and all the best !!!... Keep us all posted...
Regards,
Kiran Mahyavanshi