New beginning- need support

This area is for personal readings only.
Please ask only one question at a time in one thread. In this way, all Topics can be kept in their proper order.

Moderators: Buddy, Hamid

Beabetterversion

New beginning- need support

Post by Beabetterversion »

This is a new post as I want more visibility to my post as this is now new Query .

23 April 1984
1046 AM
Dhanbad Jharkhand

I will request the esteemed astrologer to provide their time and advise the way forward for me .
The image attached shows my chart .
I have just returned from Riyadh and I am looking to explore new job for myself as Riyadh did not agree with me . I felt choked and vulnerable while being there.

I have asked for work from home for time being but it appears it shall not manifest and job shall not continue in Riyadh.

Hence I am now exploring new avenue and want to search for new job .

As astrologers can u ppl please advise what shall I do and which area I should concentrate for better success.

I was Sr Transport modeler working in computer models to predict the demand of traffic on the city network and advising the municipality and Ministry of Transport for road network improvements for cars and Public Transportation.

I am also learning data science with Python.

Please advise what shall I do .
Attachments
Chart as per KAS
Chart as per KAS
9BDB213B-42A7-45D6-9231-52E6383F43D7.jpeg (600.58 KiB) Viewed 567 times
Buddy

Re: New beginning- need support

Post by Buddy »

Hi,

Unless I'm terribly mistaken, I've cast your birth-chart and shared my observations - perhaps in response to another query. In any case, I'd like to draw your attention to the following:

1. Udaya Lagna in your birth-chart is close to Sandhi/Cusp and seems to have barely managed into get into Karkataka Rashi. If the birth-time were a few minutes earlier, Udaya Lagna would be in Mithuna Rashi.
2. Almost all Grahas/Planets are either placed in their Swasthana or Uccha-Sthana. There is a popular saying locally about such planetary positions driving a native crazy, by pulling him multiple directions. Sometime back, I had shared my perspective on this topic in another thread. If Udaya Lagna is placed in Mithuna Rashi, then literally all dusthana lords would end up being extremely powerful.
3. Hopefully, you realize being in the midst of peak Sade-Sathi, with Saturn/Shani-dev hoovering right over your natal Moon/Chandra. Rahu-Ketu transiting over their respective natal positions, are something to reckon with.
4. Lastly, you are going through Maha-Dasha of a strongly placed Jupiter/Guru and Antara-Dasha of a powerfully placed Saturn/Shani-dev, so the current time will be challenging. Depending on placement of Udaya Lagna, things could indeed be challenging or a bit worse.

So, it might not be a bad idea to consider getting your birth-time evaluated/rectified. On the sidelines, it might not be a bad idea to consider Navagraha Shanti Homa to tone down the Graha-Chara effects.

Take care...
Beabetterversion

Yes indeed , few ppl have pointed about Mithun and Karak lagan .

After careful checking ppl have agreed that Karak lagan is indeed correct which describes all my events .

Yes my current time is very challenging and I am torn between a lot of things and not able to decided what to do?

What really is the way forward.

I am not wearing any gemstones . I wasn’t able to do my mantra jaap properly in Riyadh. Now that I am back I have started the same. 9 times beej mantra for each planet.

For job please advise what to do ?
Pem

Post by Pem »

You are reminded that you are in the peak period of Sadesati and
doing the Sasame Oil Light, at least 2 saturdays a month, is recommended.
Now that you are in India there is no excuse that you cannot do this ritual
which will alleviate many of your present difficulties.
Await feedback.
PEM
Charity Vedic Astrologer
http://www.astrologersforum.com/forum/v ... =66&t=2870
**AS ABOVE - SO BELOW**
Kiran Mahyavanshi

Post by Kiran Mahyavanshi »

Have you already applied for job openings in India?
What are you thoughts with regards to independent business in india?
Regards,
Kiran Mahyavanshi
Beabetterversion

Dear PEM Sir ,

I was doing Saturday fasting since April and only when I went to KSA that I wasn’t able to do fasting as food became a problem for me.

What constitutes a vegetarian food is not clear to restaurants and food was a problem for me so I couldn’t continue.

I will start with your advise from coming Saturday.

I am basically open for all options except going back to Riyadh. I am thinking abt venturing into business but I am not sure I have been backstabbed a number of times in past .

What does my chart say ?
Buddy

Post by Buddy »

Hi,
Beabetterversion wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 3:24 am Yes indeed , few ppl have pointed about Mithun and Karak lagan .

After careful checking ppl have agreed that Karak lagan is indeed correct which describes all my events .
Out of academic interest and perhaps a bit of curiosity, I'd request you to kindly let me/us know what (in terms of events and dates) exactly has been checked, while concluding your Udaya Lagna is in Karkataka Rashi.

Take care...
Beabetterversion

Mr Buddy I have sent dm to you with life events .
Buddy

Post by Buddy »

Hi,

I've not received this information as yet. Please check and consider resending or sharing the information again.

Take care...
Beabetterversion

Ok 10 th 2000 May less than expected result
12th 2002 May more than expected results

Took one year gap for engineering preparation
Got into BITS Sindri then changed to NIT Patna in Jan 2004
Got hit on head by May 2004
Got placed in sept 2006
Satyam sabbatical in August 2009
Resigned in April 2010