Marriage yog and prospects

This area is for personal readings only.
Please ask only one question at a time in one thread. In this way, all Topics can be kept in their proper order.

Moderators: Buddy, Hamid

Rads1234

Marriage yog and prospects

Post by Rads1234 »

Hello,

I am a female working as a doctor. I have been struggling to find a suitable partner since past few years. I would like to know where my marriage yog is (around what time/year) and what kind of partner I am likely to marry.

Birth details,

DOB: May 3, 1991, time 6:50 PM

Thank you.
Shivshankar

Re: Marriage yog and prospects

Post by Shivshankar »

Rads1234 wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 9:18 am Hello,

I am a female working as a doctor. I have been struggling to find a suitable partner since past few years. I would like to know where my marriage yog is (around what time/year) and what kind of partner I am likely to marry.

Birth details,

Thank you.
Marriage is delayed. Not until 2028.
Kiran Mahyavanshi

Post by Kiran Mahyavanshi »

In your horoscope Saturn is sravana nakshatra and moon is in moola nakshatra and sub division of Saturn.... this is reason for delay...

Your 7th house which is the prime house of marriage, it's sublord Moon is linked with Saturn as it has become it's sublord. Moon is in 2nd house(addition to family), creating marriage yog or you can say there is promise of marriage in your horoscope..

You are currently running Moon Mahadasa and interlocking period of Jupiter(Bhukti). Planet Jupiter does not promises marriage because it's sublord Moon is in moola nakshatra and does not signify any marriage related houses (2,7,11,5,8)...

Your next interlocking period will be Saturn in Moon Mahadasa... this is where Marriage event will happen, as Saturn through it's sublord rahu which is in uttarashada nakshatra signifies 7th(prime house of marriage), 11th(fulfilment of desires).. So during Moon Mahadasa, Saturn Bhukti and Ketu Antara ideally marriage celebration will take place sometime between April and May 2023...

Most likely your spouse will be from your workplace or healthcare industry...
Regards,
Kiran Mahyavanshi
Sujit

Post by Sujit »

Hi Kiran,

This is Vedic astrology section here and and KP have their own dedicated section below Vedic-

This is not to confuse members seeking Vedic readings.

-Sujit.
Online Vedic Astrologer " I know a thing or two about how planets give results."
Do you need some more advice, guidance?
You can find me on Facebook.
https://www.facebook.com/astrologer.sujit
Sujit

Post by Sujit »

Rads1234 wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 9:18 am Hello,

Birth details,

Thank you.
Rads1234,
in your Libra rising chart, 7th lord Mars in 9th and Sun in 7th are the indications for the promise of marriage in your chart.
Confidently keep looking for proposals and you can get a good partner.
Your chart is good for long and successful career.
-Sujit.
Online Vedic Astrologer " I know a thing or two about how planets give results."
Do you need some more advice, guidance?
You can find me on Facebook.
https://www.facebook.com/astrologer.sujit
Pem

Post by Pem »

Dear Members
Please note :

1. If a query is posted in the KP Readings Section without the required Number
between 1 to 249, according to the Rules, there may be no response. (Admin has
given the Option of either Birth Details or No. between 1 - 249). It is preferred to
give that No. flashing in your mind as this is what KP readers mainly use.

2. If a query is posted in the Vedic Readings Section, any member is
permitted to respond according to the Vedic System they follow as long
as it answers the query with the astrological tools used in their approach.

Regards
Pem - Moderator
PEM
Charity Vedic Astrologer
http://www.astrologersforum.com/forum/v ... =66&t=2870
**AS ABOVE - SO BELOW**
Pem

Post by Pem »

Hello Rads1234
Promise of marriage is shown but with some delay.
Opportune time will be after June 2026 to August 2028.
Gains from partner indicated after marriage.
Moon Mahadasa shows obstacles. Moon poorly placed in Navamsa.
Regards
PEM
Charity Vedic Astrologer
**AS ABOVE - SO BELOW**
Kiran Mahyavanshi

Dear Sujitji,

KP System is also derived from Vedic Astrology(Indian Astrology).. I follow 4 step theory which is an extension or you can derived from KP System. if I can convey my astrological skills and knowledge is simple and lucid manner... then I dont think anyone will be confused. People get confused wherein they get contradictory answers and this can happen with any system of astrology. Even two traditional Parashar astrologers can give two different answers. It all depends on one skills and way of look at planets and their positions.... We all human beings expect positive answers and if any astrologers give negative reply that's where the querent or querist gets confused...

I think KP section should be merged into the vedic section... this for the moderators to decide... as of now... moderators pls let me know if i can POST in this VEDIC SECTION?
Regards,
Kiran Mahyavanshi
Pem

Post by Pem »

Kiran Mahyavanshi wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 3:54 am Dear Sujitji,

KP System is also derived from Vedic Astrology(Indian Astrology).. I follow 4 step theory which is an extension or you can derived from KP System. if I can convey my astrological skills and knowledge is simple and lucid manner... then I dont think anyone will be confused. People get confused wherein they get contradictory answers and this can happen with any system of astrology. Even two traditional Parashar astrologers can give two different answers. It all depends on one skills and way of look at planets and their positions.... We all human beings expect positive answers and if any astrologers give negative reply that's where the querent or querist gets confused...

I think KP section should be merged into the vedic section... this for the moderators to decide... as of now... moderators pls let me know if i can POST in this VEDIC SECTION?
Dear Kiranji
I append below my reply in this regard which is self-explanatory.

viewtopic.php?f=66&t=7512#p38390

Yourself and other KP Readers are most welcome to post/reply/comment in the
Vedic Astrology Sections of this Forum.

Kind Regards
Pem - Moderator
PEM
Charity Vedic Astrologer
**AS ABOVE - SO BELOW**
Kiran Mahyavanshi