Career prospects,health issues improvement.

This area is for personal readings only.
Please ask only one question at a time in one thread. In this way, all Topics can be kept in their proper order.

Moderators: Buddy, Hamid

Sijju

Career prospects,health issues improvement.

Post by Sijju »

DOB 20 SEPT 1986
TOB 5 m 25 AM
POB GREECE/THESSALONIKI

Well,i wanted to know what are the prospects of finding a joyful and more stable job than my current i'm doing(Guard),if i will make to finish my two degrees of pc technician and medical information technology i retired/left behind due to issues, next two years,then my mental health issues i'm suffering,avoidant personality disorder i got recently diagnosed,depression,fear of rejection/failure,shyness,will be overcomed or improved through psychotherapy sessions and antidepressants,how long could last,there is a cost i must save money so i can continue you know,that's why i'm anxious about my current job as may will contract will expire in next 3-4 months. :| :?

My previous job,caused me psychological issues,by people,women mostly in workplace and some colleauges that were toxic and hidden enemies,with backbiting,slandering,gossiping behind my back,so i couldn't defend my self,it was reason for abrupt retirement,without have then found another job,i was for two months complete unemployed and this caused me deep depression,severe anxiety for several months. :? I cracked to pressure.\

I believe to get stronger from all this situation i suffered,i was like searching for escape and couldn't find where is the exit.
Sijju

Re: Career prospects,health issues improvement.

Post by Sijju »

Anyone experienced in vedic to discuss?