Will I have a younger or older wife?

This area is for personal readings only.
Please ask only one question at a time in one thread. In this way, all Topics can be kept in their proper order.

Moderators: Buddy, Hamid

Flo92

Re: Will I have a younger or older wife?

Post by Flo92 »

Pem wrote: Sun Sep 19, 2021 8:15 pm Thanks for the answers.
In my opinion, it is inclined toward foreign/non-traditional type of partner;
Also, your marriage could be delayed till mid 30s.
Unfortunately, the scriptures do not pin point the religion/denomination/sect but
broad indication of traditional or non traditional.
This chart shows some foreign indication.
Regards
Dear Pem, thank you for your reply. May I ask you could you see if my wife will be younger or older in age? As I tried to understand what it means when Venus and Saturn ar in conjunction in Capricorn and are aspected by mars en Jupiter.
Flo92

Post by Flo92 »

Flo92 wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 3:09 am
Pem wrote: Sun Sep 19, 2021 8:15 pm Thanks for the answers.
In my opinion, it is inclined toward foreign/non-traditional type of partner;
Also, your marriage could be delayed till mid 30s.
Unfortunately, the scriptures do not pin point the religion/denomination/sect but
broad indication of traditional or non traditional.
This chart shows some foreign indication.
Regards
Dear Pem, thank you for your reply. May I ask you could you see if my wife will be younger or older in age? As I tried to understand what it means when Venus and Saturn are in conjunction in Capricorn and are aspected by mars and Jupiter.
Sujit

Post by Sujit »

Flo92 wrote: Sat Sep 18, 2021 8:35 am Dear respected members,

I am very interested in your advise about my kundli Chart. I am raised in a Christian family and I would like to know if I will marry with a lady from the same religious caste? As I am now in a relationship with a Christian lady but I am not sure if we will fit together due to the age difference of 6 years. My date of birth is 16th of December 1992, time of birth 10:00 AM, city Koeln, country Germany. Could you advise if and when I will marry? And will the spouse be younger or older in age? And if the marriage will be with a Christian, Hindu or Muslim lady?

Thank you for considering my kundli chart analysis.

Cheers,
Your ascendant sign is Sagittarius.
There is promise of marriage with happiness in married life.
marriage could be within your religious caste.
The conjunction of Venus and Saturn is favorable for income, gains, assets, initiative's, start-ups, e-commerce, short travels.
it can also give you skills to lead a team and happiness at home.

Current sub dasa of Jupiter placed in 10th till Jan 2023 is favorable for chances of marriage
and chances for travel and change of place. There could be developments in profession in coming months.

-Sujit.
Online Vedic Astrologer " I know a thing or two about how planets give results."
Do you need some more advice, guidance?
You can find me on Facebook.
https://www.facebook.com/astrologer.sujit
Flo92

Post by Flo92 »

Sujit wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 8:20 pm

I am very interested in your advise about my kundli Chart. I am raised in a Christian family and I would like to know if I will marry with a lady from the same religious caste? As I am now in a relationship with a Christian lady but I am not sure if we will fit together due to the age difference of 6 years. My date of birth is 16th of December 1992, time of birth 10:00 AM, city Koeln, country Germany. Could you advise if and when I will marry? And will the spouse be younger or older in age? And if the marriage will be with a Christian, Hindu or Muslim lady?

Cheers,
The conjunction of Venus and Saturn is favorable for income, gains, assets, initiative's, start-ups, e-commerce, short travels.

Current sub dasa of Jupiter placed in 10th till Jan 2023 is favorable for chances of marriage
and chances for travel and change of place. There could be developments in profession in coming months.

-Sujit.
Dear Sujit,

Thank you for your reply. Could you see if my spouse will be younger or older then me? I have a girlfriend at the moment and I was wondering if I will marry her? Her DOB is 14th of December 1998, 15:00 PM, Koeln, Germany. I was wondering will we marry each other or will I marry with an older lady then me in age? Yes I probably will have another job soon.
Sujit

Post by Sujit »

Flo92 wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 2:04 am
Sujit wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 8:20 pm

Cheers,

-Sujit.
Dear Sujit,
Yes I probably will have another job soon.
All the best for the job. Thanks for the feedback.
Due to time constraints, I'm not able to erect another chart.
-Sujit.
Online Vedic Astrologer " I know a thing or two about how planets give results."
Do you need some more advice, guidance?
You can find me on Facebook.
https://www.facebook.com/astrologer.sujit