Career guidance? Or rather seeking for advice in general

This area is for personal readings only.
Please ask only one question at a time in one thread. In this way, all Topics can be kept in their proper order.

Moderators: Buddy, Hamid

Chiron_Fish

Career guidance? Or rather seeking for advice in general

Post by Chiron_Fish »

I was out of job for 2 years due to my mental illness. I've been helping in my family small business and fortunately my parents are happy to support me. I feel unfit to be back to workplace but friends and family are saying not having a job is hurting my self esteem in the long run (been feeling useless and suicidal for as long as I remember.)
I'm not interested in anything (depression) but I had and could hold a regular job. What kind of career/job would be good for me? Or probably I will never be out of this dark hole to function like a normal person? Any advice appreciated.

DOB 23.2.1989. 14:57. Female.
Yangon (Rangoon) Myanmar.
Hamid

Re: Career guidance? Or rather seeking for advice in general

Post by Hamid »

Hopefully by mid 2022 you will be back in service.
Hamid
Interest in Timing Events
Sujit

Re: Career guidance? Or rather seeking for advice in general

Post by Sujit »

Chiron_Fish wrote: Thu Sep 16, 2021 12:45 am I was out of job for 2 years due to my mental illness. I've been helping in my family small business and fortunately my parents are happy to support me. I feel unfit to be back to workplace but friends and family are saying not having a job is hurting my self esteem in the long run (been feeling useless and suicidal for as long as I remember.)
I'm not interested in anything (depression) but I had and could hold a regular job. What kind of career/job would be good for me? Or probably I will never be out of this dark hole to function like a normal person? Any advice appreciated.

DOB 23.2.1989. 14:57. Female.
Yangon (Rangoon) Myanmar.

Ascendant is Gemini.
Major period of Rahu and sub period of moon trying to improve your status and helps your profession.
If you are unemployed, current time looks good for job opportunities....so try.

Career is related to your education and skills you have developed so far.

In my view there is no depression. I have seen worse charts than yours doing well in life.

Don't worry about future, it would get better.

Good luck.
Online Vedic Astrologer " I know a thing or two about how planets give results."
Do you need some more advice, guidance?
You can find me on Facebook.
https://www.facebook.com/astrologer.sujit