Guidance for job | Unemployed for three years

This area is for personal readings only.
Please ask only one question at a time in one thread. In this way, all Topics can be kept in their proper order.

Moderators: Buddy, Hamid

garvind25

Re: Guidance for job | Unemployed for three years

Post by garvind25 »

Sujit wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 11:39 pm Hope you can give me feedback...had given enough time on your queries.
Good luck.
Thanks for the update. Will surely let you know.

Regards,
Arvind Gupta
garvind25

Re: Guidance for job | Unemployed for three years

Post by garvind25 »

Sujit wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 11:39 pm
Hello Arvind,
A possibility of landing a job is there currently. It could also bring more expenses, some travel and change of place.
Forecast is not good but some hope and obstacles are there. If there is offer, accept immediately with less bargaining.

Hope you can give me feedback...had given enough time on your queries.
Good luck.

This is to update you that I gave the interviews on 21-Sep Evening (interview was good) and 23-Sep Morning (interview was OK). Both the interviews were for autonomous bodies and both jobs are tenure based contractual positions. it will take at least 5-10 days more for the results to come out. Will update you further then. Both jobs are in my city only. And yes, these offices are far away from my house. Your predictions seems to be very true !

You mentioned in your last post that presently the forecast for job is not good . In that case, pls tell me when do I have a good chance of getting a decent job. I will focus my efforts accordingly.

Will wait for your reply.

Thanks,
Arvind Gupta