Guidance for job | Unemployed for three years

This area is for personal readings only.
Please ask only one question at a time in one thread. In this way, all Topics can be kept in their proper order.

Moderators: Buddy, Hamid

garvind25

Guidance for job | Unemployed for three years

Post by garvind25 »

Hi,

I am new to the forum and strongly believe in astrology. I am hoping that someone will answer my queries.

I am a 38 years old, unmarried male. I am jobless for the past three years. Can you pls look into my chart and tell me what I need to do in order to have a better career? If needed, can anyone pls suggest any remedies? My details are:

DOB: 6-Mar-1983; POB: Durgapur, W.B., India; TOB: 7:05 am

Someone told me that in this situation, I can use rudrakshas to my advantage. Is it true? Which rudraksha(s) do I need to wear for a better life and career? If possible, I will prefer rudrakshas as they are a low cost alternatives and do not have side effects (as I have been told).

I look forward to your kind guidance.

Thanks and Regards,
Arvind Gupta
Avtar

Re: Guidance for job | Unemployed for three years

Post by Avtar »

Hello Sir,
Please confirm the following:1) Did you hide or did not tell the correct salary to friends/family and the resume had some wrong information?
2)Father wasn't present / had a job requiring travel.
3)Did you gett into a hidden relationship in past and the teacher/elderly got involved and you got a lot of trauma from that relationship?
4)Change in home has happened multiple times. Please mention the dates.
5)Was any pooja tradition broken in home or mismanages along with maternal family having issues with health/childbirth.

6)I see some salary is still coming or from someone you are getting money maybe with help of sometime. Please confirm if its true. If its not then mention the date you got the job.

Also you did not believe in religion till late in life but you are very education regarding banking and biology/stocks.
2015-18 changed home and breaks in carrier happened but got opportunities.

If point 6 is true then its difficult to get a job because of unstability. Better to do something independent.

-Thank you
Sujit

Post by Sujit »

Share your education and profession.

-Sujit
Online Vedic Astrologer " I know a thing or two about how planets give results."
Do you need some more advice, guidance?
You can find me on Facebook.
https://www.facebook.com/astrologer.sujit
garvind25

Post by garvind25 »

Hello Sujit ji,

Thanks for answering to my post. Here are the answers to your queries:

1. Salary: I always told the correct salary to my family. In fact, my father always checks my ITR for errors before I upload it on the IT website. Regarding friends, Yes, twice I have said lesser salary to my greedy friends to avoid over spending with them. That was in 2014-15.

2. No, I have always stayed with my father and mother. My father had a desk job and did not travel (except for a tour once in 2-3 months; the tour lasted for one-two days). For the past 21 years, my father is retired and we stay together.

3. No, never; I never got into any relationship with anyone. I am unmarried till date.

4. Yes we changed home a few times. Once in 2001, then in 2006 and recently in June 2021.

5. To the best of our belief, we have never broken any puja tradition. Most of my maternal uncles are much older than my mother. So yes, they have health issues. Also, yes, one of my maternal uncle’s child died by accident (at the age of 1-2 years)

6. No, in present, I don’t have any job or income from a salaried job. Since I stay with my parents, my basic necessities are taken care of. While I have been unemployed for the past three years, I did try freelance writing. But it did not work out. I also did two very small jobs (each of 4 months duration) after I lost my job in July 2018. Presently, I don’t have any source of active income.

** I very much believe in religion and worship daily. I took mantra diksha/initiation from a big religious society early in life (at the age of 19) and practice mantra jap every day.

** Yes, I lost my job in July 2018. I also got a few opportunities from the same organisation but was mistreated during the interview and asked to go away.

**Education & profession: B. Tech. + M.Tech. Presently pursuing PG Diploma in Management (gave final exam in August 2021). Profession wise: I have worked as an engineer in several govt and pvt sector firms.

I hope you will find the above inputs as per your needs and reply back soon.

Thanks,
Arvind Gupta.
Shivshankar

Post by Shivshankar »

You are close to getting a job soon.

garvind25 wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 2:56 am Hi,

I am new to the forum and strongly believe in astrology. I am hoping that someone will answer my queries.

I am a 38 years old, unmarried male. I am jobless for the past three years. Can you pls look into my chart and tell me what I need to do in order to have a better career? If needed, can anyone pls suggest any remedies? My details are:

Someone told me that in this situation, I can use rudrakshas to my advantage. Is it true? Which rudraksha(s) do I need to wear for a better life and career? If possible, I will prefer rudrakshas as they are a low cost alternatives and do not have side effects (as I have been told).

Thanks and Regards,
Arvind Gupta
garvind25

Post by garvind25 »

Shivshankar wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 3:21 am You are close to getting a job soon.
Thanks for your reply. Is it possible to predict if I will get a job near my house? Do I need to do any remedies to strengthen my luck? In the past nine years, I have worked in five jobs. I am now looking for a stable job. What do I need to do to keep my job and attain professional stability.

Regards,
Arvind Gupta
Avtar

Post by Avtar »

garvind25 wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 11:54 pm Hello Sujit ji,

Thanks for answering to my post. Here are the answers to your queries:

1. Salary: I always told the correct salary to my family. In fact, my father always checks my ITR for errors before I upload it on the IT website. Regarding friends, Yes, twice I have said lesser salary to my greedy friends to avoid over spending with them. That was in 2014-15.

2. No, I have always stayed with my father and mother. My father had a desk job and did not travel (except for a tour once in 2-3 months; the tour lasted for one-two days). For the past 21 years, my father is retired and we stay together.

3. No, never; I never got into any relationship with anyone. I am unmarried till date.

4. Yes we changed home a few times. Once in 2001, then in 2006 and recently in June 2021.

5. To the best of our belief, we have never broken any puja tradition. Most of my maternal uncles are much older than my mother. So yes, they have health issues. Also, yes, one of my maternal uncle’s child died by accident (at the age of 1-2 years)

6. No, in present, I don’t have any job or income from a salaried job. Since I stay with my parents, my basic necessities are taken care of. While I have been unemployed for the past three years, I did try freelance writing. But it did not work out. I also did two very small jobs (each of 4 months duration) after I lost my job in July 2018. Presently, I don’t have any source of active income.

** I very much believe in religion and worship daily. I took mantra diksha/initiation from a big religious society early in life (at the age of 19) and practice mantra jap every day.

** Yes, I lost my job in July 2018. I also got a few opportunities from the same organisation but was mistreated during the interview and asked to go away.

**Education & profession: B. Tech. + M.Tech. Presently pursuing PG Diploma in Management (gave final exam in August 2021). Profession wise: I have worked as an engineer in several govt and pvt sector firms.

I hope you will find the above inputs as per your needs and reply back soon.

Thanks,
Arvind Gupta.
Hello Sir,
Thank you.

You will do something independent or do short time jobs(temporary) till atleast next year. Please do a havan of Lord Ganesh ji, your will get some opprtunity.

You could do something related to online teaching.

Please confirm these predictions:
1) There was a teacher who has helped you a lot regarding studies and spirituality. Do you worship lord krishna?
2)Are you into some reasearch in education or did something similar? Also very good in terms of thinking deep.
3)Do you cooking in home amd know a lot of food recipies along with consuming non veg food/smoking.
4)Issues with bosses/employees due to ego. And mother has atrhritis or some issue around chest area?
5)You dont prefer servants and most do work by yourself even cleaning toilets you do yourself.
7)Withing last 4 years any health issue in family occured (major)? And have you been studying something new daily or spend learning for last 4 years inspite of job?

It maybe too much questions. I felt like writing it though. Apologies if its too much.

-Thank you
garvind25

Post by garvind25 »

Avtar wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 7:48 am
Please confirm these predictions:
1) There was a teacher who has helped you a lot regarding studies and spirituality. Do you worship lord krishna?
2)Are you into some reasearch in education or did something similar? Also very good in terms of thinking deep.
3)Do you cooking in home amd know a lot of food recipies along with consuming non veg food/smoking.
4)Issues with bosses/employees due to ego. And mother has atrhritis or some issue around chest area?
5)You dont prefer servants and most do work by yourself even cleaning toilets you do yourself.
7)Withing last 4 years any health issue in family occured (major)? And have you been studying something new daily or spend learning for last 4 years inspite of job?

It maybe too much questions. I felt like writing it though. Apologies if its too much.

-Thank you
Hello,

Pls find below the answers to your questions:

1.Yes, there was a monk who helped me towards spirituality. It was during 2002-06 period.
2.Yes, previously from 2013 to 2018, I conducted technical training. Previously, I worked in the research sector.
3. No, my mother does the cooking. I like to eat non veg food. I quit smoking in 2104-15 period.
4. I have had issues with bosses but don’t know if it was due to my ego or their misdoings. Yes mother has osteoporosis due to old age.
5. Not true. We have servant at home who comes on a daily basis. I though like to do a lot of work on my own.
7.Yes, my father has recently been diagnosed with stone in gall bladder. I do keep learning new things in free time.

I had a couple of additional queries:
**I have a few interviews lined up this month. Can you tell me what to do to gain success?
**Also someone told me that I should wear rudrakshas for Sun, Mercury and Venus. Is it true? Will that help?

Looking forward to your prompt response.

Thanks,
Arvind Gupta
Avtar

Post by Avtar »

Hello Sir,
Apologies. I do not see you getting the interviews, there may be delays but untimately I dont see you getting a job. However please try doiing something independent. Do a Havan of Ganesh Ji.

No clue about the 2nd question. Apologies.

-Thank you
Sujit

Post by Sujit »

garvind25 wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 2:56 am Hi,

Thanks and Regards,
Arvind Gupta
Hello Arvind,
A possibility of landing a job is there currently. It could also bring more expenses, some travel and change of place.
Forecast is not good but some hope and obstacles are there. If there is offer, accept immediately with less bargaining.

Hope you can give me feedback...had given enough time on your queries.
Good luck.
Online Vedic Astrologer " I know a thing or two about how planets give results."
Do you need some more advice, guidance?
You can find me on Facebook.
https://www.facebook.com/astrologer.sujit