Are multiple marriage seen in my chart

This area is for personal readings only.
Please ask only one question at a time in one thread. In this way, all Topics can be kept in their proper order.

Moderators: Buddy, Hamid

Mrfun

Are multiple marriage seen in my chart

Post by Mrfun »

Hello can anyone tell I know these are frequent messages but if you could she some light it would be helpful

Venus in virgo dual sign
Gemini ascendent - 7 th house dual sign
7 th lord Jupiter with dual lord mercury

7 th from Venus in navamsa saturn in virgo
Gemini navamsa- 7 th house dual sign
7 th lord Jupiter aspected by mercury dual lord

Rashi chart( moon sign)
7 th lord Venus in virgo dual sign
7 th from Venus - pisces dual sign
7 th house have dual nature planet Jupiter and mercury

Birth details
31/October 1993
10:58:16 pm (22:58pm night)
Mapuca Goa India
15:35 N 73:48 E
Mrfun

Re: Are multiple marriage seen in my chart

Post by Mrfun »

Please reply to my post

If multiple marriage are seen it's better I don't get married at all . But my family members are already trying to get me married , because of bad marriage I don't want to get married

You help would be helpful to take decision please do reply

Thanks for anyone who takes time to look into my chart

Please reply this will be my last question I won't ask any questions after this🙏🙏 I request please
Mrfun

Post by Mrfun »

Hello any replies why am I left out without any replies

One astrologer said multiple marriage is seen in my chart so I asked a question

Can any able astrologer predict my chart?
Mrfun

Post by Mrfun »

Can anyone reply because my family members are already searching bride for me .also they have selected a girl who is actually very young to me with age difference 10 years younger to me please reply if multiple marriage are seen I would like to remain single so that I don't get into wrong marriage
Pem

Post by Pem »

If a girl has been selected, now it makes sense to give her accurate
details of birth to enable a compatibility check to be done in keeping
with the traditions of Hindu culture so that a meaningful union is set up.
When this is done only one marriage is taken into account as it is a marriage
that will last till both partners are alive together. And, there is no question about second or
third marriages and this is why the scriptures have not expanded on more than
one marriage.
Our astrologers will now do their best to give replies for this serious type of question.
PEM
Charity Vedic Astrologer
http://www.astrologersforum.com/forum/v ... =66&t=2870
**AS ABOVE - SO BELOW**
Mrfun

Post by Mrfun »

Thank you pem sir for your reply I asked question because in my family both my father as well as grandfather had multiple marriage even when they had checked chart compatibility even after compatabily between husband and wife they had dual marriage .

Thank you it's better I drop idea of marriage never been any serious relationship I don't find any one who like me either

Below is my father's birth chart for your study

20 / October /2050
1:25 am night
Karwar Karnataka India

Also I searched my relative chart the house indicating my seventh house has been placed in dual sign in all 8-9 charts if you want I will also add those chart

I will remain single I don't want multiple marriage either after all my 7 th lord and 6 th lord are exchanging nakshatra
Hamid

Post by Hamid »

Do not worry as you are not immediately getting married.
If your birth particulars are correct then I think you need to wait for another 5 years.
Hamid
Interest in Timing Events
Mrfun

Post by Mrfun »

I don't want to suffer anymore from 2018 iam locked inside my house I never go anywhere only when family members take me I go after that I go inside my house any never go out . After 2007 the only girl I talked is my facebook girlfriend who got married to someone else I never get to talk to even girls . I had a friend I asked him to introduce me to girls from months we are trying to meet each other on Sundays its almost 2 months now everytime he get busy before the plan he always used to be free but when I made a plan he is always busy . I reamins inside house all the time even to relative I talk to aunty I don't talk to her daughter because of fights I don't get any chance to talk to girls even if I try to talk to my own relative we have fight I stopped talking to my cousin sister also only people I get to talk is men that to inside house
Mrfun

Post by Mrfun »

Pem sir even if you give remedies or mantra I can't use them as I have promised god I won't use any matra or remedies even I won't pray to god

Once I tried using manta of death to kill my self but I won't be successful because when I try I get distracted and thing of my dear ones so if I try I would kill my dearones

There are many mantra to fulfil any wishes but I will never try anyone because I have already told you what happened when I chanted mantra to marry my girlfriend I' would rather die but don't want anything bad to happen to anyone because of me
Mrfun

Post by Mrfun »

Can saturn 9 th lord giving 0 bindu to 7 th house deny marriage?