Chart reading

This area is for personal readings only.
Please ask only one question at a time in one thread. In this way, all Topics can be kept in their proper order.

Moderators: Buddy, Hamid

Pem

Re: Chart reading

Post by Pem »

Hello Sudha
Thank you for tob data.
Can you share the circumstances of his death ? apart from Covid.
Regards
PEM
Charity Vedic Astrologer
http://www.astrologersforum.com/forum/v ... =66&t=2870
**AS ABOVE - SO BELOW**
Sudha

Post by Sudha »

He accidently fell down and suffered severe head inhury..
Padma

Post by Padma »

This is about punyachart calculated for 7.26 pm on nov3 2018 at a place having 13.083N , 80.270E coordinates ( mother death )
Punya chart is important to analyse as it tells what native did in this life , and what is the gati of soul after death .
Planet in 6th indicate native had weakness corresponding to planets therein , these were due to mada ( sun ) , Kama ( Venus )
8 th house has sat , so some sin related to uncle ( fathers younger brother) , father in laws younger brother, elder brother, elderly people is indicated.
7th house merc , jup shows rebirth in N direction & mercury, jup qualities
Hang around period after death is ( minimum 12 days or more )
Lagna in punya chart is without planets, we take lord Venus which is situated in Scorpio navamsa 8th navamsa
The soul will remain in Mrityu loka for 8 years time due to weakness that resulted in deep attachments to near and dear ones , therefore son or husband etc should carefully do Shraddha and Tarpanam for at least 8years to help the departed soul
Gaya Shraddha is recommended as early as possible
I wish to stop here
I pray soul may find peace wherever it resides
To be contd
Padma
Padma

Post by Padma »

<t>Sound advise for learning students, this should not apply to advanced students with strong heart and head <br/>
Probably I must have been careful while writing, take it as academic discussion, as we can’t communicate with those who have left us <br/>
Please relax, my reading could be wrong. It is based upon teachings given in a few sloka in text <br/>
If interested can read chapter 4 of book by Robert Koch titled ,Spiritual dimensions of astrology. pt rath has also taught how to analyse punya chart with examples</t>
lntsrikanth

Post by lntsrikanth »

Padma ji,
Good Analysis!

Regards,
Srikanth.
Sudha

Post by Sudha »

Dear Padma,
Thankyou so much for your reading. Yes, what you said is right. My mother was very very affectionate person. She loved my dad a lot. I am very attached to my mother. It has been an emotional Rollercoaster for our family. My dad is totally devastated after my mom left. We have done all the rituals promptly at Kasi, Allahabad, Gaya and Rameswaram. We want her to be happy. I will do my best for her peace and happiness.

Maam, you said punya chart can tell about the last thoughts of a departed soul. I wish to know more on that.
What about my uncle, I only know his death details. Please let me know about him too. I can guide his family accordingly.
Thankyou so much.
Pem

Post by Pem »

Hello Sudha
I have deleted the email address you had given in reply to Padma s post
as its against the Forum Rules. You may use the PM function available.
I hope you will appreciate same.
Regards
PEM
Charity Vedic Astrologer
http://www.astrologersforum.com/forum/v ... =66&t=2870
**AS ABOVE - SO BELOW**
Sudha

Post by Sudha »

Thankyou Pem,

I did not know about it. Will do likewise. Did you go through my uncle's chart? Would appreciate your opinion too.

Regards
Buddy

Post by Buddy »

Hi,

For a good/decent understanding of the Punya Charka or Death Chart, it would make sense for us to understand death is the moment when the Jeeva (Soul/Atma) is separated from Shareera (physical body). But then, although breaking the primary bond between Jeeva and Shareera is important... it is perhaps a bit easier, when comparted to some of the other deeper or intimate bonding that are a lot more tougher to break.

Given that “Udaya Lagna” of Punya Chakra signifies the physical body, which has been abandoned by Jeeva, one should be able to validate inherent (malefic) influences in the Punya Chakra to understand the nature, cause and circumstances associated with death. Hence, it is suggested to focus/study/analyze placement of Udaya Lagna along with Lagna Lord to understand the situation, at the time/moment of death.

Next obvious focal point for due consideration is ‘Mind’ for it is responsible for most of the intimate bonding in our lifetime, in the world of Maya - including the bonding with Jeeva. So, understanding the placement of natural or Naisargika Mano-Karaka Moon/Chandra, the 4th house along with 4th lord is necessary.

Thereafter, study of natural or Naisargika Karaka for Atma Sun/Ravi is quint essential. Powerful Sun/Ravi in a chart is an indicator of a Pious Soul.

Subsequently, it would make sense for further study and analysis of other planets/grahas, their placement/condition, malefic/benefic influences, inherent Yogas/Doshas etc., to get some insight and make associated deductions about this topic.

Take care...
Sudha

Post by Sudha »

Thank you Buddy. I know this is a vast subject. Ever since my mother passed, I have been reading books on afterlife and spirituality. I don't know astrology or understand it's terminology. I am very curious to know if astrology can track the journey of the soul. I don't intend to offend nor disturb the departed soul just seeking answers. My uncle's death has rekindled this curiosity. Sometimes it is extremely difficult to accept the truth or let go. May be I should check the synastry between my mom and myself. I shall post a separate question on this later
I wish both my mother and uncle find peace and bless us.
Please take your time and let me know if you need more details.