Job retirement,career future for 2021.

This area is for personal readings only.
Please ask only one question at a time in one thread. In this way, all Topics can be kept in their proper order.

Moderators: Buddy, Hamid

Sijju

Re: Job retirement,career future for 2021.

Post by Sijju »

I don't know where my career goes,i'm stuck to jobs which i dislike or enviroment is stressful or i don't get good salary.
Sijju

Post by Sijju »

I retired old job last december,i felt into deep depression,i went to doctor,i diagnosed with avoidant personality disorder,i got antidepressants and started psychotherapy from middle febuary,i still struggle a lot.

In new job i struggled and got stressed,not get satisfaction,i need to find something more creative,but not possible so far.I'm dissappointed with how my carreer not improving. :|

Can you see any change to something positive in this area?
Sijju

Post by Sijju »

I want to leave the job of security guard,it sucks a lot. :cry: Hope for new subject into 2022,employer in a warehouse as a picker,sounds promising? Give me a reading for career for the rest of the year please.
Sijju

Post by Sijju »

Huh?
Sijju

Post by Sijju »

Give me an answer about the prospects of rest of the year and next one,will i have a proper job or will struggle with unemployment?
Sijju

Post by Sijju »

My current job is unstable,i dont know what should do,they renew our contract just month by month only. :roll: This period of covid situation,i dont want to make risky moves,what you can see further?
Sijju

Post by Sijju »

Can anyone explain to me,why leaving this job,hurt me so much? :cry:
Sijju

Post by Sijju »

I have to say that Sujit predicted right that the period around feb 2021-till at least summer was challenging and i didnt had patience,i was too anxious and dissapointed that period and i just had left the previous bad job where i recieved too much negative gossip.

Unfortunately the contract ended into december and from then i just sit as unemployed waiting offers and interviews searching for a better workplace and job.