Marriage and career

This area is for personal readings only.
Please ask only one question at a time in one thread. In this way, all Topics can be kept in their proper order.

Moderators: Buddy, Hamid

Hamid

Re: Marriage and career

Post by Hamid »

Moon hemmed between Sun and Ketu.This moon the lord of the ascendant is debilitaed in scorpio.This house lord mars give zero bindus in scorpio.
In D/3,D/9 and D/30 divisional charts 3 sectors occupied by saturn n 4 sectors occupied by jupiter.
These combinations make you an eccentric personality.[ this must have been the reason for you being back with your parents]
Hamid
Interest in Timing Events
Pem

Post by Pem »

What a difference it makes when GENDER is given, especially when
a question is asked on Marriage - as by just giving a name - karm - how does
one know whether its M/F to assist in our work. You must learn to pay attention
to detail in life and read guidelines before you walk in.
PEM
Charity Vedic Astrologer
http://www.astrologersforum.com/forum/v ... =66&t=2870
**AS ABOVE - SO BELOW**
Karm56

Post by Karm56 »

@Arkaparva
1)Separation occurred due to money involving father in law?-No , due to money involving mother in law.
2)There is a meat marketplace along with a hanuman/Vishnu temple in neighborhood and connection with neighbor's is not good.-Yes
3)Younger sibling has changed his house or lives elsewhere- No ,I don't have a younger siblings
4)Between April 2009-April 2010: Loss or change of job occurred, along with buying new phone and problems from boss. Same year major change in father's business or job occurred in terms of finances.-No nothing like that happened.
5)Between 2014-2016 , did you get in a relationship?-No
6)Between April 2006-April 2007: Problems in relationship due to mother or problems in profession occurred along with health issue of mother happened.- No
7)Around Feb 2010, a major change in education/profession or promotion occurred.-No
A graduate in medical science ,school and college education was smooth ,no major hindrances.
lntsrikanth

Post by lntsrikanth »

Karm56 wrote: Thu Nov 26, 2020 11:33 pm Sir, I am not jobless , I am in health care services. No new opportunities since 2012 and monetary gains have also not increased much since then .My birth time according to my knowledge is as per hospital records . Thank u.
If you get married again, Dasas coming up from 2024 -Dec will again force you to be out of the relationship / marriage. However, getting married to a divorcee is not ruled out around 2021 end. Professional stability, I think you are not doing that bad - it's only a mindset problem. However, increase to your expectations will come up only during 2022-Oct.

You need to keep less expectations and be practical.

Regards,
Srikanth.
Karm56

Post by Karm56 »

Insrikanth ,Thank for the reply Sir.
According to you I should not get into any relationship again as there are chances of it ending . Even I am not very keen ,but family is insisting that I should marry again.
Regarding career, I wanted to venture in a new business but I am not sure whether I should be going forward due to coming ketu antardasa .Will the ketu period be stressful for my career and relationships?
lntsrikanth

Post by lntsrikanth »

It is fine to set up business anytime from Nov this year.
Any business takes time so, you can assume gestation period till 2022-Oct..

Regards,
Srikanth.
Arkaprava

Post by Arkaprava »

Karm56 wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 1:28 pm @Arkaparva
1)Separation occurred due to money involving father in law?-No , due to money involving mother in law.
2)There is a meat marketplace along with a hanuman/Vishnu temple in neighborhood and connection with neighbor's is not good.-Yes
3)Younger sibling has changed his house or lives elsewhere- No ,I don't have a younger siblings
4)Between April 2009-April 2010: Loss or change of job occurred, along with buying new phone and problems from boss. Same year major change in father's business or job occurred in terms of finances.-No nothing like that happened.
5)Between 2014-2016 , did you get in a relationship?-No
6)Between April 2006-April 2007: Problems in relationship due to mother or problems in profession occurred along with health issue of mother happened.- No
7)Around Feb 2010, a major change in education/profession or promotion occurred.-No
A graduate in medical science ,school and college education was smooth ,no major hindrances.
4)What happened during that time in terms of profession?
5)When did you get in a relationship? Mention the dates.
6)Did house construction occur?
7)What happened during that time?
Karm56

Post by Karm56 »

@Intsrikanth .
Thank you for the analysis.
Karm56

Post by Karm56 »

@Arkaparva .
4)What happened during that time in terms of profession? - Nothing significant in my career , father purchased a new house in 2010 .
5)When did you get in a relationship? Mention the dates.- April 2013
6)Did house construction occur? -No , passed my final yr exams in 2007.
7)What happened during that time?- Nothing significant in feb 2010.
Pem

Post by Pem »

Hello karm
The chart is ruined by its lagna the Moon fallen in 5H of love romance, creativity etc.
Do remedies to over this weakness and remove negativity.
This is characteristic of charts of most politicians and lawyers who can make right wrong and the wrong right.
Always in life, think twice before you write or speak: try to always keep thoughts, words and actions
as clean as possible.
Jupiter - an important planet - which is a functional malefic for this chart is negated; hence not supportive
in a positive way with husband, children, finance. Be extra careful - if contemplating on business smartness !
The past life credit is very low for this chart and needs a lot of penance and sacrifice to be done to reduce
negativity.
Saturn in nakshatra of Rahu, ruler of 8H, the worst malefic for this chart is seated in the 4H of home and happiness and
it will be challenging in this place of sukha.
Control your energies on how you project yourself with humbleness and caution in all you do.
Vedic spiritual remedies and change in outlook to life is recommended for having a positive approach for
success in life.
Indications of a foreign partner, religion, language, culture, etc and proceed cautiously with relationships.
Regards
PEM
Charity Vedic Astrologer
http://www.astrologersforum.com/forum/v ... =66&t=2870
**AS ABOVE - SO BELOW**