Need guidance for my education/career

This area is for personal readings only.
Please ask only one question at a time in one thread. In this way, all Topics can be kept in their proper order.

Moderators: Buddy, Hamid

Schattenparker11

Need guidance for my education/career

Post by Schattenparker11 »

Namastey respected astrologers,
I am student and want to take admission in medical science. Yet I am confused what and where to take admissions. I have two options (stay here in India and work hard to get admission in medical university or apply for foreign university).
I kindly request to find me solution to work onto. As I am too scared to make any wrong choice and regret later in my life.
Should I apply for foreign university or stay in India?
🙏 thank you 🙏
Dob:11 aug 2001
Tob:3.05 am
Pob:Pali Rajasthan India
Hamid

Re: Need guidance for my education/career

Post by Hamid »

Seems no near future foreign travel.
Hamid
Interest in Timing Events
Pem

Post by Pem »

After May 2023 there are indications of foreign travel.
Therefore, weigh the pros and cons and plan your studies.
PEM
Charity Vedic Astrologer
http://www.astrologersforum.com/forum/v ... =66&t=2870
**AS ABOVE - SO BELOW**
lntsrikanth

Post by lntsrikanth »

I think you have good chances to move abroad by 2021-end.

Regards,
Srikanth
Schattenparker11

Post by Schattenparker11 »

lntsrikanth wrote: Thu Nov 26, 2020 2:03 pm I think you have good chances to move abroad by 2021-end.

Regards,
Srikanth
Hello sir, thank you for answering
Luxorus

Post by Luxorus »

If you want your career to be successful, then take the risk. After all, success comes to those who take risks. I don't see the point of staying in India in your case. It would be much better to take a medical school interview at a foreign medical school. But again, this is my advice to you and my opinion. You can think entirely differently. In my opinion, I will tell you that I have also had such situations in my life. I made the wrong choice, and I regretted it for the rest of my life. So if you don't want to blame yourself for the wrong choice later, listen to your heart. Forget about your fears.
Satyamalock

Post by Satyamalock »

You should go for mechanical or electrical engineering and yes you can go abroad but you need to do work hard for that mars sitting on the 6th house aspecting from 4th eye will make some difficulty in the path rahu also aspecting but Jupiter is also aspecting and Jupiter aspects is like elixir of life he can do but as i said you need to do the efforts.
Buddy

Post by Buddy »

Hi,

You are currently in the midst of Venus/Shukra Maha-Dasha, who is placed alongside Udaya Lagna in Mithuna Rashi along with Jupiter/Guru and Rahu - who seems to weld a significant influence over unfolding of Karma in your life. Antar-Dasha is that of Lagna Lord Mercury/Budha (who is also has quite a bit of influence). He is placed way too close to Gandanta degree between Karkataka and Simha Rashi. Further, he seems to be combust and is placed in his Neecha-Sthana or sign of debilitation in Navamsa or D-9.

Given the situation, I'm inclined to think you are somebody who gets easily distracted (specially so by girls/sex) and your intelligence is something that cannot really be relied upon. So, kindly consider reading/hearing/chanting of Shriman Vishnu Sahasranama, at least twice daily.

Take care...
sampeshirl

Post by sampeshirl »

And I like to do it online, we did it as a group. When organizing online training there is no need to pay for rent and other organizational expenses. To invite the best speakers or hold an event in several regions, you don't pay for travel and accommodation. You just bring everyone together in a virtual classroom. Our employees studied specifically for advanced training, and we found 數學補習 here, so everyone was satisfied even though they studied in their spare time.
Pem

Post by Pem »

Hello sampeshri
Your reply seems to be off topic and is not helpful to the querist.
Regards
PEM
Charity Vedic Astrologer
http://www.astrologersforum.com/forum/v ... =66&t=2870
**AS ABOVE - SO BELOW**