Rahu Ketu Result for Aqu lagna

This area is for personal readings only.
Please ask only one question at a time in one thread. In this way, all Topics can be kept in their proper order.

Moderators: Buddy, Hamid

rahul351987

Rahu Ketu Result for Aqu lagna

Post by rahul351987 »

Hi,
In 2011 Rahu was transiting Scorpio and Ketu was in Taurus , Now it is a flip in 2020 . Can i get the same results what i got in 2011? If not What will the transit results?

03/05/1987, 2.20 Am, Biaora

Thanks!
Buddy

Re: Rahu Ketu Result for Aqu lagna

Post by Buddy »

Hi,

I've had a chance to cast your birth-chart and observe planetary positions and their condition. Below are a few notes relevant to your situation and this thread:
1. Udaya Lagna is placed in Kumbha Rashi and posited in the Lunar Constellation of Shatabisha Nakshatra, rule by Rahu.
2. Rahu is placed in the 2nd house, along with Uccha or exalted Venus/Shukra and Jupiter/Guru in his Swasthana (both posited in the Lunar Constellation of Revati Nakshatra, ruled by Mercury/Budha), perhaps putting some stress on personal finance.
3. Lagna Lord and Atmakaraka Saturn/Shani-dev is placed in the 10th house of Karma-Sthana, in Vrischika Rashi and posited in the Lunar Constellation of Jyestha Nakshatra, ruled by Mercury/Budha.
4. Incidentally, Mercury/Budha is placed in Mesha Rashi and posited in the Lunar Constellation of Ashwini Nakshatra, ruled by Ketu. To make matters works, he has been burnt by the 7th lord Sun/Ravi, placed in his Uccha or exaltation sign.
5. Current Maha-Dasha is that of Saturn/Shani-dev, perhaps creating some stress in Career, since Ketu Antara-Dasha from later part of 2018. Current Antara-Dasha is of Venus/Shukra, who is in Mritya Bhaga and within the fatal Trimsamsa degree.
6. Transit of Saturn/Shani-dev into Makara is basically Ashtama Shani (8th from Moon/Chandra), not to mention the recent transits of Rahu-Ketu across Mithuna-Dhanur Rashi axis and over natal Moon/Chandra posited in the Lunar Constellation of Aradra Nakshatra, ruled by Rahu, creating undue stress on mind/manas. The upcoming transit over Lagna Lord could be challenging.

In summary, I'm inclined to think your experience will not be the same as in 2011. Further, given the strong foot-print of Mercury/Budha and Lunar Nodes, in your birth-chart, So, it would perhaps make sense for you to consider seeking help/guidance from experienced and knowledgeable experts for suitable Vedic/Dharmic remedies.

In the interim though, it might not be a bad idea for you to consider offering special prayers to Lord Ganesh, along with reading/reciting/chanting of Shri Vishnu Sahasranama daily, with unwavering faith, devotion/bhakti and a strong sankalpa.

Take care...
rahul351987

Post by rahul351987 »

Hi Mr Buddy,
Thanks for the feeback on my q.

Yes my job situation has been bad since 2015 post my return from Germany after MS , you can read unemployed . Ketu Antar before that Mer Antra was Bad. In 2011 i had the transit which gave a Bachelor Degree in Engineering and left for MS in that year on Ovt 20.

My q can this Rahu-Ketu Transit bring foreign resettlement for me? Most channels have said that Aqu lagna and Gemini Moon Foreign re-settlement is on the cards, though my chart shows it but is not getting triggered . If Yes then Will this re settlement happen in Dec 20-Jan 21 becuase of nodes?

On burning out i always feel my sleep is incomplete Mars in 12th from Moon sign Gemini, Saturn aspecting 12th house. So i Do Vishnu Sastranama shlok- Avikarya Sudhya... It is more for Confidence issue (Mer remedy as well), Maha Mritunjay Jap nd Hanuman Chalisa.

When i last travelled abroad on Oct 20th Ketu was in 4th and Rahu in 10th so i assume travel is on the cards(u can use drikpanchang to generate that days chart)Mars has moved 3 places from Taurus , Jup in Aries 3rd house and Ven,Sun,Mer in 9th . Jup/Rahu/mer dasha and now it Sat/Ven/Rahu (From Nov) So i thought travel will be ther and this time it will once for all i.e. not coming back abruptly like in 2015 dec.

Another thing - With Rahu in Gemini in my ascedant Most astrologers said you will re discover yourself nothing such happened to me? Can you let know what re dicovering means?

Though venus is in 2nd house of maark exalted and Trimshamsha degree fe ppl have said it is marak few said not because it yoga karak so it i not.
One change i see with nodes transiting is Pimples on the face Rahu coming near Mars i guess!

With Best,
Rahul
Buddy

Post by Buddy »

Hi,

There does seem to be requisite Yoga and chance for overseas travel and longer stay or settlement, starting April 2021. But then, Yogakaraka Venus/Shukra being close to Mrityu Bhaga and within the fatal Trimsamsa degree; as also the fact that the 9th house is in Papakartari Yoga, by being surrounded by heavy-weight malefics, make me a bit skeptical. If all goes well, you might travel within a year from the indicated time.

By the way, Mercury/Budha being combust should explain issues since the start of it's Antara-Dasha.

Take care...
rahul351987

Post by rahul351987 »

Hi Buddy,
Thanks for the reply. I will not consider Mercury Combust. The reason being that Mercury always stays close to the Sun and is used to heat , only if comes in close to 1 degree to Sun then it can be said to be combust where in my chart it is 6 degrees apart.

With Best,
Rahul
Hamid

Post by Hamid »

This reply is from astrological point of view only:
Using Ayanamsa:22:47:33

In this chart Rahu n Venus are samroop.

Presently Saturn Mahadasa and Venus Antardasa.[from 2 July 2018 to 1 sept 2021]
The occurence of events will be related to 5th and 9th house.

Hamid Sheikh
Hamid
Interest in Timing Events
rahul351987

Post by rahul351987 »

Hi Buddy,
Forgot to ask- can you list the Yogas which you are refering to?

In d1- 12th lord in 10th house, rahu in 2nd, 4th house is having 3rd lord, i.e. 12th to 4th is in 4th. Also lagan lord futher away from Ascedant

In d9-12th lord in 9th house (Mars), 9th lord Sun in 10th house (Rahu is in Ascendnat) Many softwares show it in 12th. But i did hand calculation.

In d10 -Rahu in 12th house

In d60 1st and 7th lord conjunct with 3rd house and aspect by Rahu. Any thing else from these
D4 also has these combination

Lastly What does it mean to Have Lagan Naskhatra and Moon Nakshatra both ruled by Rahu? (Past connection with foreign? Or being a Bhogi as Rahu is bhoga karka i.e wants all things in life)

With Best,
rahul
rahul351987

Post by rahul351987 »

Hi Hamid Ji,
Nice to hear from you. I guess which ever og the two Rahu-Ketu has stronger presence and is more relavent will give results og the two nodes.
Isn't it? And 5th house and 9th house, Seems to be new opportunities(job, relationship) and long distance travel?
Regards,
Rahul
Buddy

Post by Buddy »

Hi,
rahul351987 wrote: Thu Sep 24, 2020 12:16 am I will not consider Mercury Combust. The reason being that Mercury always stays close to the Sun and is used to heat , only if comes in close to 1 degree to Sun then it can be said to be combust where in my chart it is 6 degrees apart.
Please consider researching the associated Astronomical significance and re-validating your understanding.

Take care...
rahul351987

Post by rahul351987 »

Hi Mr. Buddy,
This one comes from Mr Kapiel Raj of KRS astrology who said he has seen this in many cases that unless and until mercury is within 1 degree of sun it is not combust becuase Mercury is used to taking this much of heat as it is close by Sun .

With Best & Thanks!

Rahul