Career struggles

This area is for personal readings only.
Please ask only one question at a time in one thread. In this way, all Topics can be kept in their proper order.

Moderators: Buddy, Hamid

mishraneha834

Career struggles

Post by mishraneha834 »

Hi Respected astrologers,

I want to ask about my brother, He don't have any career/job since 2015.He want to do job but no opportunity. He is restless, anxious and depressed due to this issue since years.

His birth details are-
DOB- 2nd Jan 1985
TOB- 10:10 AM
POB- Agra (U.P)

Will he earn ever in his life and since when? He is married with a 2 year old son.Dependent on his father.
Please guide.

Thanks in advance.
Pem

Re: Career struggles

Post by Pem »

Hello misraneh
Your brother is almost 35 years, married, child and has no job for last 5 years !
This is surprising when there are so many jobs which maybe underpaid, or not the
exact type of work that suits you, and now at a time when there is shortage of
jobs in this crisis - One must learn to adapt and be flexible.
He needs to take something to keep his home going, whether it is physically demanding
and just mark time, and in the meantime keep looking for other jobs by exposing himself
with working people, making friends, and finding opportunities.
Furthermore, he could ask the divine for guidance and blessings to help him get a suitable
job that suits him.
They must learn to move and not be stagnant, choosy, especially if one is able bodied and with brains.
and make a slow start.
Astrology is only a guide, but not depending on it for 5 years for a job to come to oneself.
Regards
PEM
Charity Vedic Astrologer
http://www.astrologersforum.com/forum/v ... =66&t=2870
**AS ABOVE - SO BELOW**
mishraneha834

Post by mishraneha834 »

Hello Sir,

Thanks for response.

Thats why i came here to know what is wrong with his chart. He knows all these things but sometimes he is feared to even appear for interview may be under confident and sometimes he does not come across any genuine job opportunity.

He had so many failures and struggles even during his studies, so has created some sort of fear of failure. Thats why i came here. Its like every person get settled in his life at one point of life either early or late, But his struggles are never ending. What is the reason? He was the devotee of God Hanuman, he used to do fast on every tuesday. But he fall into major depression when he didnot get job.
Pem

Post by Pem »

Hello Mishraneh
Please tell me how accurate is his birthtime or has it been rectified ?
Was his marriage a love or arranged one ?
What are his qualifications or skills ?
Is he wearing any gemstones ?
I am sure he has worked at some point in his life before marriage, how long was it for and
why is he now unemployed ? When did he get unemployed ?
Pls also give birth details of child ?

Your answers will help better assessment.
Regards
PEM
Charity Vedic Astrologer
http://www.astrologersforum.com/forum/v ... =66&t=2870
**AS ABOVE - SO BELOW**
Buddy

Post by Buddy »

Hi,

I've had a chance to cast your brother's birth-chart and observe planetary positions and their condition. Below are a few notes relevant for the current situation and this thread:
1. Udaya Lagna is placed in Kumbha Rasi and posited in the Lunar Constellation of Shatabisha Nakshatra, ruled by Rahu - who happens to be the Atmakaraka for the chart. Incidentally, he is conjunct with the 10th lord or Karma-Karaka Mars/Kuja in the same Lunar Constellation of Shatabisha Nakshatra and Yogakaraka Venus/Shukra, posited in the Lunar Constellation of Dhanishta Nakshatra, ruled by Mars/Kuja.
2. Lagna Lord Saturn/Shani-dev has barely managed into sneak into the 10th house of Karma-Sthana (in Sandhi/Cusp and caught in transition). More importantly he seems to have freaked out, staring right at the headless celestial body. And, that I think is a significant contributor to the situation.
3. As evident, there is Rashi Privarthana between Mars/Kuja, placed in the 1st house and Saturn/Shani-dev, placed in the 10th house. Incidentally, Maha-Dasha of Mars/Kuja was from June 2010 till June 2017. Current Maha-Dasha is that of Rahu who is aspecting the 10th house in Rashi or D1. In Dasamsa or D10 though, the placements are swapped.
4. For the records, Saturn/Shani-dev happens to rule the 12th house of Vyaya/Losses too.
5. Last... but not the least, Moon/Chandra is caught in the middle of nowhere, with literally no support on the flanks, creating a strong Khemadruma Yoga. Once such Yoga could very well be a chart-spoiler.

In my humble opinion, propitiation of Moon/Chandra, Saturn/Shani-dev and Ketu might help the cause immensely. Kindly consider seeking help/guidance from experienced and knowledgeable experts for suitable Vedic/Dharmic remedies.

In the interim (until expert guidance is received), it might not be a bad idea to consider reading/reciting/chanting Shri Shanischara Kruta Shri Narasimha Stuti daily, along with offering special prayers to Lord Hanuman or Shani-dev on Saturdays, Mahadev Shiva on Mondays (with Abhisheka) and Lord Ganesha regularly, with unwavering faith, devotion/bhakti and a strong sankalpa.

Take care...
chetankumar

Post by chetankumar »

mishraneha834 wrote: Mon Sep 21, 2020 12:21 am Hi Respected astrologers,

I want to ask about my brother, He don't have any career/job since 2015.He want to do job but no opportunity. He is restless, anxious and depressed due to this issue since years.

His birth details are-
DOB- 2nd Jan 1985
TOB- 10:10 AM
POB- Agra (U.P)

Will he earn ever in his life and since when? He is married with a 2 year old son.Dependent on his father.
Please guide.

Thanks in advance.
Was there someone in father's family had Marriage related issues ?
Is father alive of the native ?
Is the native wearing old or broken shoes?
Does he has speaking problem from childhood?
Did he involve affair with many girls in the past.
Is there any wastage on the roof. Or some cracks on it.
lntsrikanth

Post by lntsrikanth »

Hi,
His corrected time is 10:09 based on the fact that he is married and son is 2 years old,
Unlikely he will get a permanent job, better look for business with small investment in a field of his choice.
Regards,
Srikanth