New job

This area is for personal readings only.
Please ask only one question at a time in one thread. In this way, all Topics can be kept in their proper order.

Moderators: Buddy, Hamid

Khl

New job

Post by Khl »

• hi all

Iam asking if I will have a new job.. This year I did 4interviews with different companies but I didn't get any I don't know what is my problem and why.. Hoping that you can tell me when I will get a new job
    DOB:21/03/1984
    TOB:17,30pm
    City:mecca,saudiarabia
    Female

Thankyou
Buddy

Re: New job

Post by Buddy »

Hi,

Current Maha-Dasha is that of Ketu, placed in the Vrischika Rashi (considered by some as his Uccha-Sthana or sign of exaltation) with Mars/Kuja in his Swasthana and Neecha or debilitated Moon/Chandra. Incidentally, current Antara-Dasha (until end of ~2020) is that of Moon/Chandra. Obviously, one has to factor in the effects of "Desha-Kaala-Patra", in scheme of things.

Subsequent Antara-Dasha of Yogakara Mars/Kuja starting end of 2020 and thereafter that of Rahu could be relatively favorable.

Take care...
Pem

Post by Pem »

Hello Khl
Would you mind sharing your qualifications or work experience and,
what is the particular type of job you are looking for, or are you
prepared to take any other new job in order to cope with the present
Covid crisis difficulty of getting work ?
How and when did you end your last job ?
Your answers will help assess your chart better.
Regards
PEM
Charity Vedic Astrologer
http://www.astrologersforum.com/forum/v ... =66&t=2870
**AS ABOVE - SO BELOW**
Sujit

Post by Sujit »

Khl wrote: Sat Sep 19, 2020 9:32 pm
  • hi all

Iam asking if I will have a new job.. This year I did 4interviews with different companies but I didn't get any I don't know what is my problem and why.. Hoping that you can tell me when I will get a new job
    Female

Thankyou
Any feedback on your previous post.
Online Vedic Astrologer " I know a thing or two about how planets give results."
Do you need some more advice, guidance?
You can find me on Facebook.
https://www.facebook.com/astrologer.sujit
Khl

Post by Khl »

Pem wrote: Sun Sep 20, 2020 5:29 pm Hello Khl
Would you mind sharing your qualifications or work experience and,
what is the particular type of job you are looking for, or are you
prepared to take any other new job in order to cope with the present
Covid crisis difficulty of getting work ?
How and when did you end your last job ?
Your answers will help assess your chart better.
Regards
Thankyou for your reply
Iam still having my job but Iam looking for a new opportunity. I don't think that covid 19 is the problem because I didn't apply for these companies but they called me to make an interview and nothhing happened after that. I have difficulties in my current job thats why Iam looking for a new one and a new position. I have been working as a manager for more than 8 years.my last interview was in 2 Sep2020. So, Iam trying to prevent my self to not quit my job untill I find another!
Last edited by Khl on Mon Sep 21, 2020 6:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Khl

Post by Khl »

Buddy wrote: Sun Sep 20, 2020 3:21 pm Hi,

Current Maha-Dasha is that of Ketu, placed in the Vrischika Rashi (considered by some as his Uccha-Sthana or sign of exaltation) with Mars/Kuja in his Swasthana and Neecha or debilitated Moon/Chandra. Incidentally, current Antara-Dasha (until end of ~2020) is that of Moon/Chandra. Obviously, one has to factor in the effects of "Desha-Kaala-Patra", in scheme of things.

Subsequent Antara-Dasha of Yogakara Mars/Kuja starting end of 2020 and thereafter that of Rahu could be relatively favorable.

Take care...
Thankyou dear for your reply
So, I have to wait at the begining of 2021
Khl

Post by Khl »

• hi all

Female

Thankyou
Mr Hamid has mentioned before that my birth time need rectification to be 18:00pm this is more accurate to my situation.
Sujit

Post by Sujit »

• hi all

Female

Thankyou
Some activity in your profession is seen towards end of October and November. Some travel and change of place is possible till early months of 2021.
Health concern for father is seen till end of December.
I hope this helped, wishing you all the best.

appreciate your feedback ............
Online Vedic Astrologer " I know a thing or two about how planets give results."
Do you need some more advice, guidance?
You can find me on Facebook.
https://www.facebook.com/astrologer.sujit
Khl

Post by Khl »

Sujit wrote: Fri Sep 25, 2020 8:07 pm
  • hi all

Female

Thankyou
Some activity in your profession is seen towards end of October and November. Some travel and change of place is possible till early months of 2021.
Health concern for father is seen till end of December.
I hope this helped, wishing you all the best.

appreciate your feedback ............
Dear Sujit

For my father he fall from the stairs and something happen to his leg tomorrow he will make an ex-ray. For me Iam applying to a new position in the same company I hope I can get it..

Thankyou
astromnd

Post by astromnd »

Hi,

Whatever problem you are facing in the workplace, if any, will be soon resolved. You need not be anxious about any change that might seem possible of imminent.

Good news regarding career can be expected after 3rd week of October 2020.

A major event is likely in after March 2021. A promotion or recognition of some kind. Also a gathering of family is possible. Likelihood of marriage cannot be ruled out between April 2021 and end of April 2022.

I have considered your birthtime - 18:00hrs.

Thank you..
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Respect your parents. Respect your Guru. Respect nature.