Desperately seeking guidance

This area is for personal readings only.
Please ask only one question at a time in one thread. In this way, all Topics can be kept in their proper order.

Moderators: Buddy, Hamid

chetna

Desperately seeking guidance

Post by chetna »

DOB: 18/03/1991
Time: 23:17:22
Place: Jodhpur, Rajasthan, India

Respected Astrologers,

I am facing some very difficult situations in my life. After 2-3 years of struggle and patience, the dark clouds still don't seem to be fading.

2 years ago I was engaged to be married and working for a large multinational company abroad, preparing to apply for a PhD. I wasn't happy in my workplace but I was earning a decent living and supporting my family. Soon, everything fell apart. I realized my engagement was a trap for monetary harassment, my fiance was cheating, and thus had to end it. Distraught and alone in another country, I couldn't function anymore and decided to return home. I was depressed. My PhD plans went down the drains as I couldn't imagine living away from family anymore.
I decided to put my efforts into studying for Govt Job, and supporting myself with some savings that I had at the time. Soon, my father got cheated by his business partners, his businesses were closed down. Partners didn't want to bear any part of the losses and filed false cases on him, started using corrupt means, pressure tactics. I ended up spending all my savings in court and lawyer's fees, trying to make ends meet and supporting my family in this hour of crisis. I was monetarily drained quickly, and it seems like without money, facts and truth doesn't matter in our legal system. Everyone is asking for bribes.
My studies have been severely impacted, soon I have to appear for my exams but I am scared that after trying to balance my studies with family problems past 21 months, I am still not prepared enough. My mother wants me to go abroad again and start a new life, but my heart has always been rooted in India. I truly wish to stay in my country, work as a government employee, have a simple, stable, religious and dignified life. I have studied and worked in other countries for a few years but I always found it difficult to blend in the modern lifestyle there.

My father was imprisoned this month, I can't afford to fight for him anymore. I have always prayed, fasted, cared for animals and humans, followed a sattvic life. Yet, all these problems make me feel I must have some very bad karmas from past.
I wonder if there is a way I can save my father? Is it wise of me to want to stay in India and keep trying to get a govt job, or should I take my mother's advise and leave this country to start again abroad? And with this storm in my life, is there any chance for me to be married and have a stable family life in future?
chetankumar

Re: Desperately seeking guidance

Post by chetankumar »

chetna wrote: Thu Sep 17, 2020 4:00 pm DOB: 18/03/1991

Respected Astrologers,

I am facing some very difficult situations in my life. After 2-3 years of struggle and patience, the dark clouds still don't seem to be fading.

2 years ago I was engaged to be married and working for a large multinational company abroad, preparing to apply for a PhD. I wasn't happy in my workplace but I was earning a decent living and supporting my family. Soon, everything fell apart. I realized my engagement was a trap for monetary harassment, my fiance was cheating, and thus had to end it. Distraught and alone in another country, I couldn't function anymore and decided to return home. I was depressed. My PhD plans went down the drains as I couldn't imagine living away from family anymore.
I decided to put my efforts into studying for Govt Job, and supporting myself with some savings that I had at the time. Soon, my father got cheated by his business partners, his businesses were closed down. Partners didn't want to bear any part of the losses and filed false cases on him, started using corrupt means, pressure tactics. I ended up spending all my savings in court and lawyer's fees, trying to make ends meet and supporting my family in this hour of crisis. I was monetarily drained quickly, and it seems like without money, facts and truth doesn't matter in our legal system. Everyone is asking for bribes.
My studies have been severely impacted, soon I have to appear for my exams but I am scared that after trying to balance my studies with family problems past 21 months, I am still not prepared enough. My mother wants me to go abroad again and start a new life, but my heart has always been rooted in India. I truly wish to stay in my country, work as a government employee, have a simple, stable, religious and dignified life. I have studied and worked in other countries for a few years but I always found it difficult to blend in the modern lifestyle there.

My father was imprisoned this month, I can't afford to fight for him anymore. I have always prayed, fasted, cared for animals and humans, followed a sattvic life. Yet, all these problems make me feel I must have some very bad karmas from past.
I wonder if there is a way I can save my father? Is it wise of me to want to stay in India and keep trying to get a govt job, or should I take my mother's advise and leave this country to start again abroad? And with this storm in my life, is there any chance for me to be married and have a stable family life in future?
It's a difficult time for due to activation of past life karma. Wait for moon period which will start from October 2010. It looks that you will get job again foreign. You will do something new in the job. This period is also good for your PHD.
What is the business of your father ? Is the something related to electrical ?

Tell your father to do remedy of taking 6 coconut with Jataa and offer them into running water on Saturday.
If you any things or item related to ivory in home then remove it from home.

Good luck
chetankumar

Post by chetankumar »

chetankumar wrote: Fri Sep 18, 2020 6:09 am

Respected Astrologers,

It's a difficult time for due to activation of past life karma. Wait for moon period which will start from October 2010. It looks that you will get job again foreign. You will do something new in the job. This period is also good for your PHD.

Tell your father to do remedy of taking 6 coconut with Jataa and offer them into running water on Saturday.

Good luck
Regret for wrong timing of moon dasha. moon period will start from October 2021.
chetna

Post by chetna »

chetankumar wrote: Fri Sep 18, 2020 6:09 am It's a difficult time for due to activation of past life karma. Wait for moon period which will start from October 2010. It looks that you will get job again foreign. You will do something new in the job. This period is also good for your PHD.

Good luck
My father was trying to make a marble business (for flooring) work. He placed his trust in very wrong people as partners.
Can I or my mother do the remedy for him? As I said he was arrested due to the legal matters and we are financially struggling to get him out or even hire a proper lawyer for him.
Sujit

Post by Sujit »

Respected Astrologers,

Sorry to hear your difficult situation.the chart has some difficult combination. Marriage is weak so focus on job.
I agree with mother's advise. For better job opportunities you will get in future.

Father's position look challenging till JAN 21.

wishing you all the best.
Online Vedic Astrologer " I know a thing or two about how planets give results."
Do you need some more advice, guidance?
You can find me on Facebook.
https://www.facebook.com/astrologer.sujit
chetna

Post by chetna »

Thank you, Chetan ji and Sujit Ji,

Is there no indication of a basic simple life in homeland for me?
I do have a Canada PR, previous work experience in US and Europe. However, I really just wish to settle in India. It don't mind a simple and humble life. I have travelled around the world due to work and education much more than I would personally like to. As I approach 30 years of age all I can wish for is to settle down in my home country peacefully.
Buddy

Post by Buddy »

Hi,

Sun/Ravi in your birth-chart has some afflicted... but hard to imagine and connect my understanding of your experience in his Maha-Dasha. Although it is easy and tempting to retrofit and blame transits and perhaps inherent planetary position/condition/afflictions etc., in the context of time or Kaala - personally, I'm not completely convinced.

In any case, if there are no inhibitions, can I/we request you to share your father's birth details?

Take care...
chetankumar

Post by chetankumar »

chetna wrote: Fri Sep 18, 2020 12:30 pm
chetankumar wrote: Fri Sep 18, 2020 6:09 am It's a difficult time for due to activation of past life karma. Wait for moon period which will start from October 2010. It looks that you will get job again foreign. You will do something new in the job. This period is also good for your PHD.

Good luck
My father was trying to make a marble business (for flooring) work. He placed his trust in very wrong people as partners.
Can I or my mother do the remedy for him? As I said he was arrested due to the legal matters and we are financially struggling to get him out or even hire a proper lawyer for him.
Yes his wife can do remedy by touching his hand or she can do in the name of him but with shraddha.
You have to do also some remedies.
Offer water to Sun with red flower in morning before 8AM every day.
Feed 3 stray dogs every day.
Wear gold in the ear.
If temple in the home is in broken condition or idel of the ganesha is in broken condition then replace with new one.
chetna

Post by chetna »

Buddy wrote: Fri Sep 18, 2020 11:45 pm Hi,

Sun/Ravi in your birth-chart has some afflicted... but hard to imagine and connect my understanding of your experience in his Maha-Dasha. Although it is easy and tempting to retrofit and blame transits and perhaps inherent planetary position/condition/afflictions etc., in the context of time or Kaala - personally, I'm not completely convinced.

In any case, if there are no inhibitions, can I/we request you to share your father's birth details?

Take care...
Hello buddy Ji,

My father's birth details are as follows (there maybe a time difference of upto 15 minutes as it was a village birth.);
Date time: 7- Feb-1966 23:45
Place: Jhunjhunu, Rajasthan, India
[If it can help to rectify birth time the date of arrest was 3/9/2020, my parent's marriage took place on 9 May 1990, My grandmother passed in June 2002]

You are right. Initially the Sun MD was great. I was selected for a good university for a Master's program in the US towards the end of my Shukra MD. I was well appreciated at the university, my professor's openly praised me in classroom and recommended happily when I was looking for a job. I got a good job within few weeks of graduation at one of Big 5 companies. My profs kept in touch with me for 3 years and I was counseling their students whenever they asked. I saved enough money to pay off my student loans and support my family, by living simply. I was mentoring Indian Students for free and juniors in my workplace. I never had a party lifestyle, I was only working, studying, and mentoring.
Problems started creeping at workplace in Sun-Rahu, my bosses changed frequently, there was office politics and racial discrimination. Guru AD gave slight relief... I got a new job, got engaged and was living a quiet healthy routine, but with start of Shani AD dowry demands started and the engagement broke off. I resigned due to depression in October 2018 and since then things went downhill with my family thus derailing all my personal plans of studying for govt job and getting married to settle in India.
I have been told that the Shani Rahu conjunction in my chart might be what is troubling me, I had convinced my parents to do shraadh at Gaya Ji this year but all this plus Corona happened and we couldn't do it. I am not into addictions, alcohol, meat or even eggs. As a child I ate but I puked once, another time I realized for first time that this food came from killing a living animal, since then I can't even bear the smell of it. I foster a lot of animals (squirrels, crows, mice, dogs, cats), any animal that I ever found hurt or hungry. I never discriminated against any colour, caste, lifestyle or religion, wherever I lived. Infact always fought against discrimination and helped whomever I was capable of helping. Whatever I earned, I spent on family, friends and animals. When I lived independently in Indian cities or abroad, I never kept servants, or even a car, as I believe in doing my own cooking and cleaning, and I always walk or took public transport to work. So, I thought, it's okay if Shani Maharaj and Rahu are not very favourable for me but I could never imagine such bad situations. Specially such harm to my family.
chetna

Post by chetna »

chetankumar wrote: Sat Sep 19, 2020 1:09 am
Yes his wife can do remedy by touching his hand or she can do in the name of him but with shraddha.
You have to do also some remedies.
Offer water to Sun with red flower in morning before 8AM every day.
Feed 3 stray dogs every day.
Wear gold in the ear.
If temple in the home is in broken condition or idel of the ganesha is in broken condition then replace with new one.
Thanks Chetan Ji,

I have asked my mother to do this.

I already offer water to Sun with red kumkum since over a year everyday(flowers are difficult to get here due to water scarcity).

I feed stray dogs, give them water, milk whatever I can get, everywhere I go. My pet dog has been sick for a year and I am taking care of her in terms of feeding, cleaning, sometimes carrying her because she couldn't walk.
I always wear gold in ear. Apart from my earrings I have had to sell all the other gold I had purchased and saved for my wedding in last one year.
There is a temple in backyard of our home constructed while I was abroad. On this the shikhar could not be constructed due to labour issues, I noticed this when I returned to India but was never able to collect money for construction due to these continuous issues.