Desperately seeking guidance

This area is for personal readings only.
Please ask only one question at a time in one thread. In this way, all Topics can be kept in their proper order.

Moderators: Buddy, Hamid

Pem

Re: Desperately seeking guidance

Post by Pem »

Hello chetna
I have already said that his mental analytical abilities are hampered due a a weak/combust Mercury.
These are some of the ill effects, apart from destiny.
Again, Business is not for him.
With worship and guidance from the divine methods to safeguard him I m sure that justice will prevail
for his innocence and good intentions.
Regards
PEM
Charity Vedic Astrologer
http://www.astrologersforum.com/forum/v ... =66&t=2870
**AS ABOVE - SO BELOW**
chetna

Post by chetna »

Pem wrote: Tue Sep 22, 2020 6:22 pm Hello chetna
I have already said that his mental analytical abilities are hampered due a a weak/combust Mercury.
These are some of the ill effects, apart from destiny.
Again, Business is not for him.
With worship and guidance from the divine methods to safeguard him I m sure that justice will prevail
for his innocence and good intentions.
Regards
Thank you for your well wishes Pem Ji,
I agree with you, business is not for him. Infact, I feel needs family around him, so he can't be influenced by strangers.
That's why I was hoping that I settle in the country itself. All the years I was away, I tried many times but my parents couldn't leave India and stay with me. They have spent their life in a small town, speak the local dialect, so it's very difficult for them.
Buddy

Post by Buddy »

Hi,

Please bear with me for I share whatever I observe, without negative intent (Bad or Ugly - let alone any malicious intent or offense) or any expectation. And, at no point in time do I force or insist (you or) anybody to accept my humble observation/opinion. So, please feel free to ignore any part of my post that is/might not be to your taste or liking... while I understand and can relate to the emotions of an individual, in such a situation.

That said, I'll not force you... but will continue to think there is very little similarity in your nature/character, when compared to that of your father.

In any case, there is a possibility of (at least to me, it looks like) your father fell in love and married - perhaps out of caste or from distant place (for Rahu seems to be involved there as well), in Mars/Kuja Maha-Dasha and Venus/Shukra Antar-Dasha (1989-90). Multiple change in job/career is also observed and can be explained. My 2-bits for whatever they are worth.

PS: You can request the Administrators team to delete/edit parts of your post (having names - which is not really needed in such public forums) or any of my posts related to the topic. And, sincere apologies for any inadvertent transgression.

Take care...
chetna

Post by chetna »

Hello buddy ji,

It's alright, I understand you are trying to understand the chart and it's not a personal judgement. I was just sharing as well.
Yes, mine and my father's nature do not match, we are different people, shaped through different experience and perspectives.
The love marriage part is not correct. My parents had an arranged marriage and had never met before. But my uncle(father's younger brother), had a love marriage with someone he was in school with around this dasha that you are mentioning.