About Marriage

This area is for personal readings only.
Please ask only one question at a time in one thread. In this way, all Topics can be kept in their proper order.

Moderators: Buddy, Hamid

Nicky123

About Marriage

Post by Nicky123 »

Respected Astrologers,

Below are my details-
DOB - 23-March-1989
Time - 07:40 AM
Place - Delhi, India

I am a female and want to ask about that i am looking for suitable match from quite some time for marriage and not getting right proposals. Please let me know when the marriage will takes place and what will be the qualities of the future spouse and in-laws family as per astrological point of view.

Thanks in advance !!

Regards
Sujit

Re: About Marriage

Post by Sujit »

Nicky123 wrote: Sun Jul 19, 2020 7:04 pm Respected Astrologers,

Below are my details-
DOB - 23-March-1989
Time - 07:40 AM
Place - Delhi, India

I am a female and want to ask about that i am looking for suitable match from quite some time for marriage and not getting right proposals. Please let me know when the marriage will takes place and what will be the qualities of the future spouse and in-laws family as per astrological point of view.

Thanks in advance !!

Regards
You are born under the sign Aries. Lagna lord is strong in second is favourable for your profession, status, and wealth.
7th house rules marriage and spouse is placed in house of loss causes delay in marriage and strain in married life. Current sub period is ruled by Jupiter could bring some favourable developments for father and finances later this year. Your professional matters could face some challenges.
Online Vedic Astrologer " I know a thing or two about how planets give results."
Do you need some more advice, guidance?
You can find me on Facebook.
https://www.facebook.com/astrologer.sujit
Nicky123

Post by Nicky123 »

Thank you Sir...Could you please put some light what remedies can be perform for fruitful marriage and when will the marriage take place and what remedies should be perform for the same..??

Regards
Sujit

Post by Sujit »

Nicky123 wrote: Mon Jul 20, 2020 1:57 am Thank you Sir...Could you please put some light what remedies can be perform for fruitful marriage and when will the marriage take place and what remedies should be perform for the same..??

Regards
timing is challenging for your chart as Moon is also weak for marriage.
your forecast is better from 2021 would be favourable for developments.

update me.

Good luck.
Online Vedic Astrologer " I know a thing or two about how planets give results."
Do you need some more advice, guidance?
You can find me on Facebook.
https://www.facebook.com/astrologer.sujit
Nicky123

Post by Nicky123 »

Thank you Sir...Could you please suggest some remedies regarding to marriage as per astrological point of view..?
Hamid

Post by Hamid »

Born at 7.40 am the person should have been married long ago.
I think you try n study your chart by taking time 7.20 am [then we can say a delayed marriage]
Ayanamsa: 22:49:9
Hamid
Interest in Timing Events
Nicky123

Post by Nicky123 »

Respected Sir,

I have confirmed time is correct. It might be 2 or 3
minutes difference but not that much.
Please advise.

Regards
Hamid

Post by Hamid »

Delhi is a big city and the lat n long of your spot of birth makes a difference also.
try what time I suggested and see if it works for you.
Hamid
Nicky123

Post by Nicky123 »

Respected sir,

As per your recommendation I have checked the horoscope as per 7.20 timing but it's not working on other aspects of life but if i check it with 7.40 then it's working fine on other prediction of life.
Venus placement in the nakshatra of saturn, placement of pluto in libra and also rising ascendant of ketu nakshatra affecting the cusp of 7th house suggested as the reason for delay in marriage.
If you can share your opinion and advise on the same that will be really appreciated.
Also if you can yourself provide any remedy in regards to marriage in consideration to all these factors affecting sign of libra and it's lord that would be great help..!!

Thanks & Regards
Hamid

Post by Hamid »

Let us hope between feb 2021 and sept 2023
Hamid