Marriage - 39F/USA

This area is for personal readings only.
Please ask only one question at a time in one thread. In this way, all Topics can be kept in their proper order.

Moderators: Buddy, Hamid

FairyPortrai

Marriage - 39F/USA

Post by FairyPortrai »

Hello,
I would like to know if marriage is indicated in my chart.
I would very much like to be married. I am career focused because I don't have anything else to really work towards. but if it's not indicated I would like to know so I can try to move on.

DOB: October 21, 1980
Trenton, New Jersey
Time: 1:47pm (13:47)
Female.

One note, I have posted two charts because the one that was cast for me in my childhood never took into account daylight savings time. So has my chart been wrong all these years? I am not sure. First chart is the one that was prepared for me as a child. Second one is updated since there are many resources to prepare charts online. Sorry for confusion and thank you in advance.
I'm very lonely these days as I get older and see everyone around me settled with children. feel lost.

Events: Bought business March 27, 2018. I work as a dentist.
Have been in relationships that never came to fruition. Almost got married in 2008
parents still alive. one elder brother who is married. has twin girls, and 1 boy.
Anything else you would like to know, please PM me. And thank you for reading this far.
Attachments
Updated chart made using Daylight Savings Time recently
Updated chart made using Daylight Savings Time recently
Screen Shot 2020-07-03 at 1.25.48 PM.png (797.93 KiB) Viewed 2326 times
Original Chart prepared when I was child
Original Chart prepared when I was child
Screen Shot 2020-07-03 at 1.24.57 PM.png (799.23 KiB) Viewed 2326 times
Buddy

Re: Marriage - 39F/USA

Post by Buddy »

Hi,

I've had a chance to cast your birth-chart and briefly observe planetary positions and their conditions. Request you to kindly provide some insight into the irrational fears that might be bothering you, before we dwell further into your query.

On the sidelines, kindly let me/us know of initiatives taken or actions in the past on this topic - purely for academic interest.

Thanks...
FairyPortrai

Post by FairyPortrai »

The fear is loneliness and feeling unfulfilled.
I work in a profession that is infamous for being fear inducing (most people have a cultural fear of the dentist) and it's tiring. I guess I go through the motions of work but don't love it. And what makes it worse is that I don't know what I am working towards. I'm not making money for a family or to give my kids a better life since I don't have my own family or kids.
I don't have anything or anyone to come home to and it makes me sad.

Previous actions:
I've tried online dating but it never evolves into anything.
Ive met men who my parents suggested due to a good chart match. But there were issues like non compatible diet, lives too far, awkwardness.
I was almost engaged but my dad said no to the suitor and our family astrologer said "wait" -- 2008
I'm on shaadi.com but get matched with men who are in India.
FairyPortrai

Post by FairyPortrai »

I forgot too add, past two relationships have been with recovering alcoholics ..completely unbeknownst to me when I met them! Strange indeed.

Thank you very much for reading this. I appreciate you taking the time.
Buddy

Post by Buddy »

Hi,

Assuming I've not goofed up while casting your birth-chart, I'm inclined to think your loneliness is due to the 8th lord Moon/Chandra being placed in Meena Rasi, without any support on either side, forming what is called a Kemadruma Yoga. Although there is some cancellation, it is evident that you are experiencing the effects of the Yoga.

Anyways, I'm inclined to think there is something a lot more deep-rooted (at the soul level) that seems to be bothering you - you see, Udaya Lagna is caught between two heavy-weight malefics Ketu and Mars/Kuja, forming a strong Papakartari Yoga. To make matters worse, Lagna is being hounded by low profile miscreants Mandi and Gulika. So, irrational fears, carried over from past life/lives exist at the soul-level.

On the sidelines, if you can and don't mind, kindly write a little bit about your father - including his role in your life.

Good luck...
FairyPortrai

Post by FairyPortrai »

Hello, thank you very much for replying to me. I truly appreciate your insights.

My relationship with my father is a bit strained as of January 2020. He made some unwise business decisions and my brother and I gave him lots of money. It affected our relationship in that he feels shame for needing to ask me for money. And my father has caused himself a lot of financial ruin. His ego is still there and causes fights between my brother and him.
In the past we were close. He supported my interest in music as a child. I played violin for several years.
Today he is quiet, withdrawn, is losing his hearing and, has slowed down. I talk to him less because it's like he can't and doesn't want to hear me.
Buddy

Post by Buddy »

Hi,

I've had a chance to cast your birth-chart and briefly observed planetary positions and their conditions. Below are a few notes that might be relevant for your query and this thread:
1. Udaya Lagna is placed in Dhanur Rasi and posited in the Lunar Mansion of Uttarashada Nakshatra, ruled by Sun/Ravi – who is placed in his Neecha-Sthana or his debilitation sign of Tula Rasi and posited in the Lunar Mansion of Chitta Nakshatra, ruled by Mars/Kuja, the 12th lord of Vyaya or Losses.
2. As stated earlier, Udaya Lagna is caught between two heavy-weight malefics Ketu and Mars/Kuja, forming a strong Papakartari Yoga. To make matters worse, it is being hounded by low profile miscreants Mandi and Gulika. So, irrational fears at the soul level exist.
3. Lagna lord Jupiter/Guru is conjunct Saturn/Shani-dev in the 10th house of Karma-Sthana and aspected by the 8th lord malefic Moon/Chandra from the 4th house. He is posited in the Lunar Mansion of Uttara Phalguni Nakshatra, ruled again by Sun/Ravi.
4. Moon/Chandra and Saturn/Shani-dev mutually aspect each other and the association gets stronger since Saturn/Shani-dev is posited in the Lunar Mansion of Hasta Nakshatra, ruled by Moon/Chandra – who is posited in the Lunar Mansion of Uttara Bhadrapada Nakshatra, ruled by Saturn/Shani-dev forming a strong Parivarthana Yoga.
5. Currently in Ketu Maha-Dasha (until early 2022) as per Vimsottari Dasha system. Things could start moving from around that time on.
6. Given Lagna is Vargottama, I’m inclined to think Sataabdika Dasha System is applicable. So, earliest marriage timing could possibly happen is after April 2022.
7. #4 and #5 or #6 should explain the delay in marriage
8. On the sidelines, there also exists Parivarthana Yoga between the 6th and 9th lords Venus/Shukra and Sun/Ravi.

Marriage is delayed - not denied, unless you decide not to pursue. Please consider seeking help/guidance from knowledgeable and experienced experts for suitable Dharmic (and Vedic - if you follow Hindu faith, else your) or Religious remedies, for early relief and smooth fulfillment of the marriage event.

Good luck and best wishes...
FairyPortrai

Post by FairyPortrai »

Thank you very much for your indepth reply. I truly appreciate the time.
I'm assuming that I will have no children then?
Buddy

Post by Buddy »

Now, I wonder why you might be worrying about children (you might want to dwell on this topic and while at it, please try thinking/digging deep)... your query was about marriage. Isn't it?

Take care...