Question about Career

This area is for personal readings only.
Please ask only one question at a time in one thread. In this way, all Topics can be kept in their proper order.

Moderators: Buddy, Hamid

roci

Question about Career

Post by roci »

Hello Astro Gurus,

Below is my birth details. Could it be possible to predict when I will uprise in my career. I am started to feel stagnant in my work area and losing peace of mind especially after jun 21 eclipse..

DOB 05/05/1986
TOB 1: 15:34 AM
POB ; Mysore, India
Buddy

Re: Question about Career

Post by Buddy »

Hi,

I've had a chance to cast your birth-chart and observe planetary positions and the general outlook. Below are a few notes that are relevant for your situation and this thread:
1. Udaya Lagna is placed in Kanya Rasi and posited in the Lunar Constellation of Uttara Phalguni Nakshatra, ruled by Sun/Ravi - the 11th lord of frutification of hopes/gains/fulfillment of desires. He is placed in the 8th (Dusthana) house of difficulties/hurdles/misery/pain etc.
2. Lagna Lord and 10th lord of Karma-Sthana Mercury/Budha is also placed in the 8th house of Mesha Rasi and posited in the Lunar Constellation of Ashwini Nakshatra, ruled by Ketu. Being conjunct with Rahu, in the Rahu-Ketu axis makes the affliction more acute.
3. The benefic aspect of Jupiter/Guru on the 10th house of Karma-Sthana is a saving grace - but hardly a match for the combined malefic influence of top class malefic Mars/Kuja and Ketu.
4. Both 10th house of Karma-Sthana and 11th house of Labha-Sthana are in Mrithyu Bhaga and within Trimsamsa degree.
5. Currently in Venus/Shukra Maha-Dasha and his placement in the 12th house of Vyaya or Losses in Dasamsa or D10.

All said and done, a moderate Raja-Yoga should kick in later in the current Maha-Dasha.

Good luck and best wishes...
roci

Post by roci »

Sir, I guess you got my lagna wrong. My lagna is capricon
Buddy

Post by Buddy »

Hi,

My bad... I had taking time of birth to be 15:34 (had missed the numerical 1 and wondered how could it be AM). Kindly bear with me.

Thanks...
Buddy

Post by Buddy »

Hi,

I've had a chance to re-cast your birth-chart and observe planetary positions and the general outlook. Using the correct time, it looks like you've just started your Ketu Maha-Dasha. Given transit Ketu is still in Moola/Mula Nakshatra - not to mention presence of Ketu in your 10th house of Karma-Sthana, your current feelings are quite understandable.

Previous Maha-Dasha lord Mercury/Budha is not really a benefic for the chart and perhaps explains your experience of stagnation in career. I'm inclined to think Maha-Dasha of Yogakaraka Venus/Shukra, starting seven years later (from June 2027), will help propel your career - assuming you help yourself by addressing inherent afflictions.

Good luck and best wishes...
roci

Post by roci »

which are the affliction I need to address? Is Ketu dasha will be tough for me?
Buddy

Post by Buddy »

Hi,

For the specific problem related to career, please seek help/guidance from knowledgeable experts for Vedic/Dharmic remedies for propitiating Ketu - and perhaps Mercury/Budha (in Gandanta).

In the interim, it might not be a bad idea for you to start offering special prayers to Lord Ganesha, with faith, devotion and a strong sankalpa. You would also do well to hear, read or better chant Sri Vishnu Sahasranama.

Take care...