Detailed Analysis

This area is for personal readings only.
Please ask only one question at a time in one thread. In this way, all Topics can be kept in their proper order.

Moderators: Buddy, Hamid

rahul351987

Re: Detailed Analysis

Post by rahul351987 »

Hamid wrote: Sun May 24, 2020 4:48 pm Respected LR29

THe native has communicated more than 60 times,and is unsatisfied.
Hi Hamid Ji,
If i had not mistaken there has been 2 posts from me. There was "Life Stuck" which was to see better times and know why whatever is happening to me. There was few replies with Sep 2019 Venus Antar dasha will better , nothing has improved. Secondly was my try to narrow my marriage date and your indepth reply was good but it didn't give the result. Infact after sometime it became a discussion b/n you and Vedam Ji on some points.
The unsatisfication is becuase i never got a in depth explanation about the problem causing planets.

Regards,
Rahul
rahul351987

Post by rahul351987 »

Hello Astro 1,

* In your house things and resources are mostly not placed in organized manner and its always like a mess because of it.
//No my mom is a cleaniness freak she makes sure evrything is clean and arranged//

* Your mother and father always in a argument as your mother thinks your father is not much concerned about things in home.
//No//
* You also have a ego clashes and verbal arguments with your siblings or even in meetings with people.
//I don't talk much with my brother and he is in navy so stays away most time and i am not employed so second part does not rises.//

* From June 2019 onwards you are more obsessed with looking for job abroad.
//I have been trying the day i came in Dec 2015 from Germany and have been trying since then ( I am i India now)

1. I know that i have Foreign settlement but some how it is not kicking in. 4th house is sukha bhava so 12th to it is Aries(3rd house)ruled by Mars and in 4th house and from 4th house 12th is Capricon ruled by Saturn which is in 10th house. Mars & saturn in mutual aspect so definite foreign settlement. 12lord and 9th lord are in Nakshatra of Mercury which is in 3rd house of travel and aspects 9th house of long distance travel.
2. ALSO by Gochar rules. CApricon is 12th house so the trines are Taurus and Virgo. I travelled in 2011 to Germany for MS in Oct 20th (Jup-Rahu-Mer ) and Sat was in Virgo in transits.
So now does Sat needs to be exact degree(26.38) in capricon to give the result?? Please let me know? OR Ven and Mer in these houses can give foreign travel?

I have few more q but will wait for response from you.
Thanks & Regards,
Rahul
LR29

Post by LR29 »

Hamid wrote: Sun May 24, 2020 4:48 pm Respected LR29

THe native has communicated more than 60 times,and is unsatisfied.
Dear Hamid.

I understand then.Thanks.
LR29

Post by LR29 »

Pem wrote: Sun May 24, 2020 9:58 pm Have you read this Book ?

YOU ARE WHAT YOU EAT

Because most of the time people consume 99.9 percent for their Doctors.
I recommend you read this book too.
?

Any problem regarding my post or only presumption ?
LR29

Post by LR29 »

rahul351987 wrote: Mon May 25, 2020 3:06 am Hi LR 29,

1.Any food poisoning occurred or ailment with such symptoms as vomiting between 3.03.17 - 3.01.18 ?
//Can't recall as such but as mentioned i have issues with aciidcty,gastic and Headache. I will have heavy head , gastic, acidity and when i vomit out the situation normalizes sometimes slight headache will still be there till next day. Out of Curiosity i would like to know why are most q for this period only?//

2.Any illness related to relatives occurred between 3.03.17 - 3.01.18 - aunts,uncles,cousins ?May relate to a closer family as well such as siblings,etc.?
//No, but my mom's cousin uncle might have cancer (He is my maternal granfather's cousin brother) so not close//

3.Any traveling for work occurred between above-mentioned period ?
//None i was unemployed then//

4.Any sudden change related to job or education occurred between 3.03.17 - 3.01.18 ? Loss or change of job?The same regarding education.
//None. I finished my MS in Germany and came back in 2015 dec becuase of Job issues . i was part of a Multi level Marketing company 6/7/17 and in March 2018//

5.Any journey cancelled between 3.03.17 - 3.01.18 ? //No//

6.Any relatives - aunts,uncles,cousins,etc. passed away between 3.03.17 - 3.01.18 ?// The person mentioned in 2 passed away//

7.Any problems related to ears between above-mentioned period ?//No i had ear wax problem in 2019//

8.Any losses related to property,investments between 3.03.17 - 3.01.18 ?//No infact i none till now//

9.Any change related to property occurred between above-mentioned period such as moving,selling,buying,etc?//None//

10.Any litigation regarding the money occurred between above-mentioned period?//None//

11.Have you been taking a part in any physical and tiring/exhausting activity during the above-mentioned period?//Daily walk and jog in Park//

12.Any pilgrimage occurred during above-mentioned period?//None in gact it was in Aug 2019 Mathura//

13.Any problems related to breathing/chest area occurred between 3.03.17 - 3.01.18 ?//None//

14.Have you lost anything such as ornaments,personal belongings,etc.during above-mentioned period ?//No but in March in Delhi lost sunglasses//

15.Have you received any letter with the decision which was not in your favour?Such as declining decision or refusal of something between 3.03.17 - 3.01.18 ?//Not sure but since i was and still i am applying for jobs so could have got rejections otherrwise none.//

Thanks & regards,
rahul
Good evening Rahul.

I've been checking your chart through a particular Kanya AD of Jaimini.I'm not particularly convinced regarding the results although can see some general trend.

Through checking Kanya AD 3.03.17 -3.01.18 you appeared as the person struggling especially on mental/emotional plane.Somehow restricted/strained by and through the circumstances,etc.Some issues related to stomach appeared.Sani - AK in the 3rd checked from the Kanya Lagna usually shows me people experiencing problems with employment in contradiction to a view that Sani in the 3rd shows people opening their own business,etc.I'll see and check different AD then.

Regards.
LR29

Post by LR29 »

rahul351987 wrote: Mon May 25, 2020 3:19 am
LR29 wrote: Sun May 24, 2020 2:50 pm
Hamid wrote: Sat May 23, 2020 11:15 am Tried to look into your chart but your narration of circumstances do not agree with your chart.
Please give in detail the source of birth data information and its authenticity.

Vidic Astrology is very true[depending on skill of astrologer] but when birth particulars are incorrect nothing can be done.

I would suggest to try KP Astrology in this forum I am sure they will be able to help you.

Hamid Sheikh
Dear Sir,for the benefit of all concerned kindly consider the principles of Maharshi Parasara also summarized in "Laghu Parasari ".

Guru is considered as functional malefic for Kumbha Lagna as the ruler of the 11th and natural Maraka ruling the 2nd bhava.

Guru is casting his 9th aspect on Sani - Lagna Lord in the 10th.

Guru along with Rahu are causing affliction of Sukra in the 2nd bhava.

Sukra being Rajayogakaraka for Kumbha Lagna and Uccha is found unfortunately in Mrityubhaga.As given above - harmed by Guru and Rahu at the same time.

The 5th house is being affected by Chandra found in there who's functional malefic for Kumbha Lagna - meaning the lord of the 6th bhava.

Surya although natural Maraka for Kumbha Lagna wouldn't be too damaging but here we've got inauspicious yoga of Surya being with Budha in the 3rd house.Budha is another Trikona Lord for Kumbha Lagna.Surya is also found very close to his Mrityubhaga in Mesha.

Mangala,another functional malefic is found in the 4th which is Sukha - Bhava.Mangala as the ruler of the 10th becomes neutral but owning the 3rd becomes functional malefic for Kumbha Lagna.

Conclusion:

Trikona rulers and Lagna Lord are harmed by functional malefics for Kumbha Lagna which explains why the native experiences so many obstacles.

Regards.
Thanks but Since Jupiter is benefic planet aur it is called as soumya grah it will try and protect even if debiliated that what i have learn't and about Venus i too thought about thesame and posted it on quora sometime back majority it is not maraka. So can you let me know when can there be respite?
Majority hasn't got general knowledge on astrological principles.For Kumbha Lagna Guru is a very inauspicious planet and Maraka which means that even by its own inherent nature it's beneficial and protecting nevertheless there will be periods in life when it will bring hardship,etc.
Hamid

Post by Hamid »

We as astrologers can make mistakes that is why I asked you to take second opinion from Vedam33 , since we belong to the same school of thought.

He must have reviewed my working and corrected mistakes made by me.

Then ultimately his prediction should be the best and to be looked up with reliability.

If you are not satisfied with Vedam Ji then we are at the left at the mercy of birth data.

I hope you understand our inability to give you are satisfactory reply.

You can get time rectification done from a good astrologer.

I could have helped you but it is very time consuming n you need to contact a professional.

Best Wishes

Hamid Sheikh
Hamid
Interest in Timing Events
LR29

Post by LR29 »

Good evening Rahul.

Hmm,in case of your chart my intuition works well but my brain probably doesn't.

Can you recollect the events from the period between 3.05.2007 - 3.05.2008 ?

1.Have you had any graduation - any kind of between above-mentioned period?

2.Have you moved out from parental home during this period?

3.Have you taken a part in any event where there was a huge assembly of people involved between 3.05.07 - 3.05.08

4.Have you received any reward or anything similar to receiving recognition took place then?

5.Have you got a driving licence?If yes,did you get it during the above-mentioned period?

6.Where there any thoughts,attempts,plans of joining army during the 3.05.07 - 3.05.08 Or have you received any training related to military or competitive activity?

7.Have you been involved in any activity related to forest,wood,agriculture,back then,etc?

8.Was there any trip occurred relating to learning about the nature,land,water,etc.between 3.05.07 - 3.05.08 ?

9 Were your parents/family involved in any business related to laundry,dyeing of fabrics,making any designs on clothing/material or food industry or creating any stamps,keys,diplomas,etc? Here it is a general question and doesn't apply only to the above-mentioned period.Any business related to water?

Rahul,read it carefully through:

I've not read any of your previous posts before.

Before checking your chart through Kanya AD I've not read anything in this thread apart from taking your D.O.B.as I've got different approach towards working with the chart.I'm checking it while having minimal or none information regarding the person concerned.

Now I've read your posts in this thread.It seems correct and in consonance with your D9 and D10.Quick example:

Sani-your AK in D9 aspects and receives the aspect only from Budha wich is GK showing difficulties with the marriage.

D10 shows working with international companies.

D24 shows clearly studying abroad.

Regards.
rahul351987

Post by rahul351987 »

LR29 wrote: Mon May 25, 2020 6:43 am
rahul351987 wrote: Mon May 25, 2020 3:19 am
LR29 wrote: Sun May 24, 2020 2:50 pm

Dear Sir,for the benefit of all concerned kindly consider the principles of Maharshi Parasara also summarized in "Laghu Parasari ".

Guru is considered as functional malefic for Kumbha Lagna as the ruler of the 11th and natural Maraka ruling the 2nd bhava.

Guru is casting his 9th aspect on Sani - Lagna Lord in the 10th.

Guru along with Rahu are causing affliction of Sukra in the 2nd bhava.

Sukra being Rajayogakaraka for Kumbha Lagna and Uccha is found unfortunately in Mrityubhaga.As given above - harmed by Guru and Rahu at the same time.

The 5th house is being affected by Chandra found in there who's functional malefic for Kumbha Lagna - meaning the lord of the 6th bhava.

Surya although natural Maraka for Kumbha Lagna wouldn't be too damaging but here we've got inauspicious yoga of Surya being with Budha in the 3rd house.Budha is another Trikona Lord for Kumbha Lagna.Surya is also found very close to his Mrityubhaga in Mesha.

Mangala,another functional malefic is found in the 4th which is Sukha - Bhava.Mangala as the ruler of the 10th becomes neutral but owning the 3rd becomes functional malefic for Kumbha Lagna.

Conclusion:

Trikona rulers and Lagna Lord are harmed by functional malefics for Kumbha Lagna which explains why the native experiences so many obstacles.

Regards.
Thanks but Since Jupiter is benefic planet aur it is called as soumya grah it will try and protect even if debiliated that what i have learn't and about Venus i too thought about thesame and posted it on quora sometime back majority it is not maraka. So can you let me know when can there be respite?
Majority hasn't got general knowledge on astrological principles.For Kumbha Lagna Guru is a very inauspicious planet and Maraka which means that even by its own inherent nature it's beneficial and protecting nevertheless there will be periods in life when it will bring hardship,etc.
Then Can you please check was Jupiter giving result of any other planet in it's MD becuase if a Soumya Grah(Benefics ) gives Bad result this is the case or as you said since it functional melafic it is bound to give Bad result. And as you said about Venus, Mer , Mars the chart is doomed that way!
rahul351987

Post by rahul351987 »

Hamid wrote: Mon May 25, 2020 11:06 am We as astrologers can make mistakes that is why I asked you to take second opinion from Vedam33 , since we belong to the same school of thought.

He must have reviewed my working and corrected mistakes made by me.

Then ultimately his prediction should be the best and to be looked up with reliability.

If you are not satisfied with Vedam Ji then we are at the left at the mercy of birth data.

I hope you understand our inability to give you are satisfactory reply.

You can get time rectification done from a good astrologer.

I could have helped you but it is very time consuming n you need to contact a professional.

Best Wishes

Hamid Sheikh
Hi Hamid,
A time correction of 2 minutes was applied and d10 and d60 was changed but shift from Taurus lagna to Aries did resonate with me. I think you would have heard about Kapiel Raaj (KRS astrology) he is doinf d10 series and then now currently varoius D10 lagna in Taurus he said you are more money minded etc....It resonated with me more as compared to Aries lagna