Detailed Analysis

This area is for personal readings only.
Please ask only one question at a time in one thread. In this way, all Topics can be kept in their proper order.

Moderators: Buddy, Hamid

rahul351987

Detailed Analysis

Post by rahul351987 »

Hi,
The modrator of the forum had requested to post it as a new topic-

Rahul,03/05/1987,time 2.20 Am, Biaora, MP,India
1. The issue of Employment still persists and now has reached to a point of breakdown! Just no idea what to do
2. The timing of marriage this was answered but did not yield the results . The points 1 and 2 are becoming a constant reason for frequent arguments with parents.
3. The Sat-Ven-x not giving any result. How will be the 33rd year of life (3 May 20-3 May 21) especially the 4 retogrades happening currently.
4. The health issues of migraine/acidity/headache. Sat in 10th aspecting 12th. Frequent breaks in sleep (this triggers this cycle). Issues with skin like Dandruff/dry skin, feet skin too dry etc.
5.physically not being that fit getting tired easily and not able to do tiresome works , an intense cleaning in home gets me tired easily.

6.i am not able to learn coding (python/r) despite trying i was in a coursera course and after nov i just didn't feel like doing. I have seen that when things get litle hard to learn/understand my mind just tends to leave in a way frustrated that why can't i lean it.
Is it the incapability of my mercury in chart?? What can i do to learn things in a better way?

7.Obession to go abroad! Why?

My mom did call a family priest and he said times will change after 30th April. Are the 4 retrogrades happening in May bring respite or the misery continue?? Remedies if any? I do Hanuman Chalisa, Have a copper ring in 2nd finger, Amethyst stone with me, pinch of turmeric forJup debaliated in D9,Kept a Black tourmaline stone in South, Had a Panna (Green Emerald on small finger removed it as i thought Mer being 3,8 lord is causing obstacles.

Thanks.
Rahul
Hamid

Re: Detailed Analysis

Post by Hamid »

Tried to look into your chart but your narration of circumstances do not agree with your chart.
Please give in detail the source of birth data information and its authenticity.

Vidic Astrology is very true[depending on skill of astrologer] but when birth particulars are incorrect nothing can be done.

I would suggest to try KP Astrology in this forum I am sure they will be able to help you.

Hamid Sheikh
Hamid
Interest in Timing Events
LR29

Post by LR29 »

Afternoon.Kindly answer in order to verify your chart.

1.Any food poisoning occurred or ailment with such symptoms as vomiting between 3.03.17 - 3.01.18 ?

2.Any illness related to relatives occurred between 3.03.17 - 3.01.18 - aunts,uncles,cousins ?May relate to a closer family as well such as siblings,etc.?

3.Any traveling for work occurred between above-mentioned period ?

4.Any sudden change related to job or education occurred between 3.03.17 - 3.01.18 ? Loss or change of job?The same regarding education.

5.Any journey cancelled between 3.03.17 - 3.01.18 ?

6.Any relatives - aunts,uncles,cousins,etc. passed away between 3.03.17 - 3.01.18 ?

7.Any problems related to ears between above-mentioned period ?

8.Any losses related to property,investments between 3.03.17 - 3.01.18 ?

9.Any change related to property occurred between above-mentioned period such as moving,selling,buying,etc?

10.Any litigation regarding the money occurred between above-mentioned period?

11.Have you been taking a part in any physical and tiring/exhausting activity during the above-mentioned period?

12.Any pilgrimage occurred during above-mentioned period?

13.Any problems related to breathing/chest area occurred between 3.03.17 - 3.01.18 ?

14.Have you lost anything such as ornaments,personal belongings,etc.during above-mentioned period ?

15.Have you received any letter with the decision which was not in your favour?Such as declining decision or refusal of something between 3.03.17 - 3.01.18 ?

Thank you.

P.S.Please,understand that I have to ask a variety of questions even if they appear weird or not likely to happen.
LR29

Post by LR29 »

Hamid wrote: Sat May 23, 2020 11:15 am Tried to look into your chart but your narration of circumstances do not agree with your chart.
Please give in detail the source of birth data information and its authenticity.

Vidic Astrology is very true[depending on skill of astrologer] but when birth particulars are incorrect nothing can be done.

I would suggest to try KP Astrology in this forum I am sure they will be able to help you.

Hamid Sheikh
Dear Sir,for the benefit of all concerned kindly consider the principles of Maharshi Parasara also summarized in "Laghu Parasari ".

Guru is considered as functional malefic for Kumbha Lagna as the ruler of the 11th and natural Maraka ruling the 2nd bhava.

Guru is casting his 9th aspect on Sani - Lagna Lord in the 10th.

Guru along with Rahu are causing affliction of Sukra in the 2nd bhava.

Sukra being Rajayogakaraka for Kumbha Lagna and Uccha is found unfortunately in Mrityubhaga.As given above - harmed by Guru and Rahu at the same time.

The 5th house is being affected by Chandra found in there who's functional malefic for Kumbha Lagna - meaning the lord of the 6th bhava.

Surya although natural Maraka for Kumbha Lagna wouldn't be too damaging but here we've got inauspicious yoga of Surya being with Budha in the 3rd house.Budha is another Trikona Lord for Kumbha Lagna.Surya is also found very close to his Mrityubhaga in Mesha.

Mangala,another functional malefic is found in the 4th which is Sukha - Bhava.Mangala as the ruler of the 10th becomes neutral but owning the 3rd becomes functional malefic for Kumbha Lagna.

Conclusion:

Trikona rulers and Lagna Lord are harmed by functional malefics for Kumbha Lagna which explains why the native experiences so many obstacles.

Regards.
Hamid

Post by Hamid »

Respected LR29

THe native has communicated more than 60 times,and is unsatisfied.
Hamid
Interest in Timing Events
Astro1

Post by Astro1 »

Hello,
Please confirm-
* In your house things and resources are mostly not placed in organized manner and its always like a mess because of it.
* Your mother and father always in a argument as your mother thinks your father is not much concerned about things in home.
* You also have a ego clashes and verbal arguments with your siblings or even in meetings with people.
* From June 2019 onwards you are more obsessed with looking for job abroad.

Regards
Pem

Post by Pem »

Have you read this Book ?

YOU ARE WHAT YOU EAT

Because most of the time people consume 99.9 percent for their Doctors.
I recommend you read this book too.
PEM
Charity Vedic Astrologer
http://www.astrologersforum.com/forum/v ... =66&t=2870
**AS ABOVE - SO BELOW**
rahul351987

Post by rahul351987 »

Hi LR 29,

1.Any food poisoning occurred or ailment with such symptoms as vomiting between 3.03.17 - 3.01.18 ?
//Can't recall as such but as mentioned i have issues with aciidcty,gastic and Headache. I will have heavy head , gastic, acidity and when i vomit out the situation normalizes sometimes slight headache will still be there till next day. Out of Curiosity i would like to know why are most q for this period only?//

2.Any illness related to relatives occurred between 3.03.17 - 3.01.18 - aunts,uncles,cousins ?May relate to a closer family as well such as siblings,etc.?
//No, but my mom's cousin uncle might have cancer (He is my maternal granfather's cousin brother) so not close//

3.Any traveling for work occurred between above-mentioned period ?
//None i was unemployed then//

4.Any sudden change related to job or education occurred between 3.03.17 - 3.01.18 ? Loss or change of job?The same regarding education.
//None. I finished my MS in Germany and came back in 2015 dec becuase of Job issues . i was part of a Multi level Marketing company 6/7/17 and in March 2018//

5.Any journey cancelled between 3.03.17 - 3.01.18 ? //No//

6.Any relatives - aunts,uncles,cousins,etc. passed away between 3.03.17 - 3.01.18 ?// The person mentioned in 2 passed away//

7.Any problems related to ears between above-mentioned period ?//No i had ear wax problem in 2019//

8.Any losses related to property,investments between 3.03.17 - 3.01.18 ?//No infact i none till now//

9.Any change related to property occurred between above-mentioned period such as moving,selling,buying,etc?//None//

10.Any litigation regarding the money occurred between above-mentioned period?//None//

11.Have you been taking a part in any physical and tiring/exhausting activity during the above-mentioned period?//Daily walk and jog in Park//

12.Any pilgrimage occurred during above-mentioned period?//None in gact it was in Aug 2019 Mathura//

13.Any problems related to breathing/chest area occurred between 3.03.17 - 3.01.18 ?//None//

14.Have you lost anything such as ornaments,personal belongings,etc.during above-mentioned period ?//No but in March in Delhi lost sunglasses//

15.Have you received any letter with the decision which was not in your favour?Such as declining decision or refusal of something between 3.03.17 - 3.01.18 ?//Not sure but since i was and still i am applying for jobs so could have got rejections otherrwise none.//

Thanks & regards,
rahul
rahul351987

Post by rahul351987 »

Hamid wrote: Sat May 23, 2020 11:15 am Tried to look into your chart but your narration of circumstances do not agree with your chart.

Hamid Sheikh
Hi Hamid,
for some reason i cannot understand why you find my data particulars incorrect . Infact in the last post also said that.
rahul351987

Post by rahul351987 »

LR29 wrote: Sun May 24, 2020 2:50 pm

Hamid Sheikh
Dear Sir,for the benefit of all concerned kindly consider the principles of Maharshi Parasara also summarized in "Laghu Parasari ".

Guru is considered as functional malefic for Kumbha Lagna as the ruler of the 11th and natural Maraka ruling the 2nd bhava.

Guru is casting his 9th aspect on Sani - Lagna Lord in the 10th.

Guru along with Rahu are causing affliction of Sukra in the 2nd bhava.

Sukra being Rajayogakaraka for Kumbha Lagna and Uccha is found unfortunately in Mrityubhaga.As given above - harmed by Guru and Rahu at the same time.

The 5th house is being affected by Chandra found in there who's functional malefic for Kumbha Lagna - meaning the lord of the 6th bhava.

Surya although natural Maraka for Kumbha Lagna wouldn't be too damaging but here we've got inauspicious yoga of Surya being with Budha in the 3rd house.Budha is another Trikona Lord for Kumbha Lagna.Surya is also found very close to his Mrityubhaga in Mesha.

Mangala,another functional malefic is found in the 4th which is Sukha - Bhava.Mangala as the ruler of the 10th becomes neutral but owning the 3rd becomes functional malefic for Kumbha Lagna.

Conclusion:

Trikona rulers and Lagna Lord are harmed by functional malefics for Kumbha Lagna which explains why the native experiences so many obstacles.

Regards.
Thanks but Since Jupiter is benefic planet aur it is called as soumya grah it will try and protect even if debiliated that what i have learn't and about Venus i too thought about thesame and posted it on quora sometime back majority it is not maraka. So can you let me know when can there be respite?