Right time

This area is for personal readings only.
Please ask only one question at a time in one thread. In this way, all Topics can be kept in their proper order.

Moderators: Buddy, Hamid

jasneen

Right time

Post by jasneen »

Hello astrologers

When will i find the right girl and find true love? Things never work out long-term with the girls i usually meet.

my dob is:13-05-1992
time:07:30 pm
place: mumbai
Kiran Mahyavanshi

Re: Right time

Post by Kiran Mahyavanshi »

Venus the planet responsible for relationship is malefic in your chart. Saturn the delay marker is also giving 90 degree negative aspect to Venus. Venus is sandwich between Mercury and Sun. Venus and Mercury are friends, whereas Sun is enemey of Venus and it is neutral to mercury. In this entire process Sun is also getting more weak as Sun's 6th placement is anways bad.

Rahu's Nakshtra lord Ketu is in 8th and Ketu is aspected by Mercury. Mercury is lord of 6th,8th and 11th...

Btw.. Rahu is the Sublord of Sun which is the 5th Cuspal Sublord.

Your partner is breaking the relationship and going... because Mercury lord of 6th(6th house will be the 2nd house of your love partner), 8th house will be the 4th house(4th house will negate the 5th house).

Your current Mahadasa and Bhukti Dasa is of Jupiter and Jupiter's Nakshtra lord is also Ketu..

So you need to pacific Venus, Sun,Ketu as well as Saturn... in order to have better and stable relationship....

Regards,
Kiran Mahyavanshi
Regards,
Kiran Mahyavanshi
jasneen

Post by jasneen »

thank you very much for the explanation sir
Hamid

Post by Hamid »

Marriage hopefully early 2022