Marriage

This area is for personal readings only.
Please ask only one question at a time in one thread. In this way, all Topics can be kept in their proper order.

Moderators: Buddy, Hamid

anu reddy

Marriage

Post by anu reddy »

Name Anu Reddy
DOB: April 30, 1997
Time: 3:50 AM
Place: Ghanpur, Jangoan, Telangana – coordinates: 17.76856°N 79.48586°E

Question:
My parents are looking for matches for my wedding. It is a common practice in south India to marry first cousins. Hence my mom is insisting me to think about marrying one of my first cousins ( who is the son of my mom’s elder brother and also my dad’s cousin sister) as I am the only child and they don’t want me to marry a complete stranger. But I am not sure if that will be a good idea as it might lead to genetic disorders in further generations.

I want to know if there is any chance of me getting married to a close cousin. and if yes what will the impact be on my life. When is a tentative year of me getting married.

Thanks
Ckari-76

Re: Marriage

Post by Ckari-76 »

Anu,

Please do not marry till 2023 April irrespective of which match it is.
Please do below remedies before that:
1)Sarpa samskara pooja at Kukke subrahmanya.
2) Visiting Vakari kali amman temple in tamilnadu (Between chennai to pondicehrry road).
3) Please start chanting gajendra moksh or listen to it.
4) Please plant amla, tulasi and neem tree in your house and water it daily.

Please do above remedies , please consider all above are for your good.

Regards
Chakri
Bankesh Yadav

Post by Bankesh Yadav »

Anu,

Kindly confirm these predictions
1) your appreance is long look person- round face
2) A cut mark on your face
3) You're facial features are very look a like your father and also got complement- you look yonger than your age.
4) your are very hardworking, Discipline, Routine follower, doing your job on time kind of person
5) you father has a big family
6) you are talkative and Authrotative like your mother but you speak softly or gently
7) At times you were cheated by people (office peers) in terms of money.
8) you have a sense of entitlement and personal biases while dealing with people.
9) You are elder or elder among sister.
10) In your neighborhood you have a religious place
11) your younger siblings are quit Lazy personality
12) Is temple in your house is hanging on the wall
13) Recently you have done construction or extension in your property
14) Recently you got a promotion OR hike in salary OR better job opportunity
15) Lastly you are having an affair at work place with a person elder than you & from a different back ground

Now your family wants you to get married with in family as you have this combination which is very prominent.
Second...
Marring with in family doesn't create any problem in family planning ( VANSH VRIDDHI)
As in The Mahabharata Arjun got married to subhadra krishna sister, who is his aunt (BUAA) daughter.
These problem may arise because of other combination or when NADI DOSH is there in the horoscope.
NADI DOSH can only be figure out once we have horoscope of both native.

ANU, kindly confirm these details so we can proceed further.

Thanks & Regard
Bankesh Yadav
Kiran Mahyavanshi

Post by Kiran Mahyavanshi »

Dear Anu Reddy,

For Jangoan, Ghanpur, Telangana, I'm using co-ordinates as 17 degree 43 mins 21 sec N, 79 degree 09 mins 06 secs E. These are derived from Google Earth Pro Software.

In KP astrology, for marriage 7th Cusp is considered and in 7th Cusp it's sublord is taken. This Sublord must be a significator of either 2nd or 7th or 11th house.

In your horoscope, 7th Cusp falls in Virgo Sign and in Uttar Phalguni Nakshtra and sub division of venus. So Venus become the most important planet in terms of marriage or you can say it is the functional karaka planet for marriage in your horoscope.

Now Venus is in aries sign and in bharani nakshtra and sub divison of saturn.

Venus is occupant of 2nd and owns 3rd and 8th. Bharani nakshtra lord is venus. So Venus is in it's own star (self Star planet).

Saturn is ocupant of 1st and owns 11th and 12th.

So Venus as a source planet --- 2,3,8
Starlord Venus ---- 2,3,8
Sublord Saturn----- 1,11,12

Venus has become significator of 2,3,8 and is connected with 1,11,12. Venus been a self star planet is signifying 2nd(addition to family) and it's sublord Saturn which ultimately decide's is signifying 11th(gains of all kinds)... So Starlord Venus and Sublord Saturn are in harmony to give marriage results.

Venus is also significator of 8th(hurdles/challenges/dowry).... Most likely you parent will give dowry.

So Marriage is promised in this chart.... Now your question is whether it will be your cousin???

Venus is the lord of 3rd. 3rd House represents cousins... So yes very bright chance of you marrying your cousin.

When this will happen... during the joint significator period of 2nd/7th and 11th... In your horoscope all the nine planets are joint significator of the marriage related houses

During the time of my analysis, rising ascendant was cancer and transiting in pushya star. Moon was transiting through leo sign and in magha nakshtra. Day is Saturday.

Current Mahadasa Rahu--- Rahu Starlord Sun is in 2nd house and it's rahu's sublord saturn is owner of 11th house. So Rahu mahadasa will give results.

So selecting Rahu Mahadasa and in this mahadasa based on the ruling planets selecting ketu bhukti(nodes are always stronger than the planets). In Ketu Bhukti, Moon Anatra.... Between March to April 2022

Good luck and all the best !!!
Regards,
Kiran Mahyavanshi
anu reddy

Post by anu reddy »

Bankesh Yadav wrote: Sat Apr 04, 2020 6:04 pm Anu,
Kindly confirm these predictions
1) your appreance is long look person- round face -------> Yes
2) A cut mark on your face -------> Yes
3) You're facial features are very look a like your father and also got complement- you look yonger than your age. -------> Yes
4) your are very hardworking, Discipline, Routine follower, doing your job on time kind of person -------> Yes
5) you father has a big family -------> Yes, my mother also has a big family
6) you are talkative and Authrotative like your mother but you speak softly or gently -------> Yes
7) At times you were cheated by people (office peers) in terms of money. -------> I have recently (Feb) started working so no.
8) you have a sense of entitlement and personal biases while dealing with people. -------> Yes
9) You are elder or elder among sister. -------> I am the only child
10) In your neighborhood you have a religious place -------> Yes.
11) your younger siblings are quit Lazy personality -------> I am the only child.
12) Is temple in your house is hanging on the wall -------> No
13) Recently you have done construction or extension in your property -------> Yes, we have acquire some land
14) Recently you got a promotion OR hike in salary OR better job opportunity ---------> Yes, I just got my first job, even before I graduated.
15) Lastly you are having an affair at work place with a person elder than you & from a different back ground ------> No
sharma

Post by sharma »

your 7th cusp sublord Venus is strongly placed in 2nd house in own star which signifies spouse coming from family circle itself.
when you say cousin sister of your dad, is she elder or younger to your dad?
Last edited by sharma on Tue Apr 07, 2020 7:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Our Services at: fb.com/book/102570395184011
Messenger: m.me/102570395184011
anu reddy

Post by anu reddy »

sharma wrote: Tue Apr 07, 2020 7:06 pm your 7th cusp sublord Venus is strongly placed in 2nd house in own star which signifies spouse coming from family circle itself.
Can we determine which side (Mother/Father) will this be. And When might be the tentative year in which marriage will be happening.
sharma

Post by sharma »

1. when you say cousin sister of your dad, is she elder sister to your dad?
2. also do you like the son of your dad's cousin sister? your 5th lord moon is present in 11th hence I see you might have your interest inclined to your dad's elder cousin sister's son more.
anu reddy wrote: Tue Apr 07, 2020 7:10 pm
sharma wrote: Tue Apr 07, 2020 7:06 pm your 7th cusp sublord Venus is strongly placed in 2nd house in own star which signifies spouse coming from family circle itself.
Can we determine which side (Mother/Father) will this be. And When might be the tentative year in which marriage will be happening.
anu reddy

Post by anu reddy »

sharma wrote: Tue Apr 07, 2020 7:28 pm 1. when you say cousin sister of your dad, is she elder sister to your dad?
2. also do you like the son of your dad's cousin sister? your 5th lord moon is present in 11th hence I see you might have your interest inclined to your dad's elder cousin sister's son more.
1. She is younger to my Dad.
2. All my Dad's sibling's (own sisters) children are already married.
sharma

Post by sharma »

as mentioned in the private message, I see you have liking and inclination towards your dad's cousin sister's son.

next, coming to the marriage phase - basic thing is your marriage life is afflicted in horoscope. lagna and 7th fall in Rahu-Ketu axis.12th lord Saturn in lagna aspecting 7th house. 7th lord Mercury in Ketu star and Ketu gets an aspect from Mars in 6th house. Rahu in 7th is itself in star of Sun, the 6th lord. In marriage, 6th represents fights/ quarrels and negation to marraige and 12th house represents staying distant and Saturn indicates breaks in marriage. generally when Rahu-Ketu axis falls in lagna/7th axis, it is a dictum that married life will be troublesome in native life.
Even in Navamsha, lagna falls in Virgo and 7th lord Jupiter is deposited in 12th sign of Leo with the 12th lord.

i also see some combinations that make the marriage delayed, so I would recommend going for horary to get timing.