Need advice regarding job and career..

This area is for personal readings only.
Please ask only one question at a time in one thread. In this way, all Topics can be kept in their proper order.

Moderators: Buddy, Hamid

Pem

Re: Need advice regarding job and career..

Post by Pem »

Hello priyareddy

First step :
consult a knowledgeable temple priest and remove the lagna gandanta and
give me feedback and then I shall give you the second and final step.
Your Rasi nakshatra is Krittika required by priest in temple.

One step at a time.

In the meantime, pls read my post mantras for planets under my signature in preparation
after you ve done the first step

Regards
PEM
Charity Vedic Astrologer
http://www.astrologersforum.com/forum/v ... =66&t=2870
**AS ABOVE - SO BELOW**
sharma

Post by sharma »

if I would recommend, beeja mantras are not for everyone. It may sound orthodoxy but vedic mantras and beeja mantras are not for everyone. It is only for those who are initiated with yajnopaveetha or by a Guru. You should not chant beeja mantras just by learning from a book. It is like trying cancer medicine just because the medicine is available in the market.

The great Veda Vyasa have many hymns/strotras for all people who cannot recite the veda mantras. I strongly recommend you to just chant Lalitha Sahasranamam or Lalitha Ashtottaram or Lakshmi Ashtottaram for strengthening your Moon and Venus.
Priyareddy wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 1:45 am
Pem wrote: Mon Mar 30, 2020 10:40 pm Hello priyareddy
After looking at this chart, I noticed that there is the obstacle of
what is called : Lagna Gandanta - which parents should have found out
at birth and done rituals to remove this negativity. Do you know about this ?
Before seeking luck in employment it is advisable to first remove this knot in
the chart caused by the ascendant Leo being in 3.0degrees in the nakshatra of Magha
ruled by Ketu.
Sun is the primary significator for career; it is also poorly placed in D10 of career - fallen
with Rahu in the 2H of resources.
Furthermore, the Moon, the worst malefic of D1 chart is placed in the 10H of career; and also
debilitated in 10H in D9.
All above are probably the causes for your complaint which must be remedied, including Lagna Gandanta;
by a knowledgeable priest to alleviate negativity and then think of securing your wishes and desires.
It is time for your serious action.
Have you also being doing religious practices to ask for help in your endeavours ?
Regards
Thank you.. I don't know what lagna gandanta is.. and I regularly chant Lakshmi mantra.. one is "Om shreem mahalakshmiye namah- 6 times" and the other is "Om haim hreem shreem kleem Lakshmi kalikunda swamine namah, mama arogyam parama aishwaryam kuru kuru swaha - 9 times daily"
Our Services at: fb.com/book/102570395184011
Messenger: m.me/102570395184011
Priyareddy

Post by Priyareddy »

sharma wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 7:52 am if I would recommend, beeja mantras are not for everyone. It may sound orthodoxy but vedic mantras and beeja mantras are not for everyone. It is only for those who are initiated with yajnopaveetha or by a Guru. You should not chant beeja mantras just by learning from a book. It is like trying cancer medicine just because the medicine is available in the market.

The great Veda Vyasa have many hymns/strotras for all people who cannot recite the veda mantras. I strongly recommend you to just chant Lalitha Sahasranamam or Lalitha Ashtottaram or Lakshmi Ashtottaram for strengthening your Moon and Venus.
Priyareddy wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 1:45 am
Pem wrote: Mon Mar 30, 2020 10:40 pm Hello priyareddy
After looking at this chart, I noticed that there is the obstacle of
what is called : Lagna Gandanta - which parents should have found out
at birth and done rituals to remove this negativity. Do you know about this ?
Before seeking luck in employment it is advisable to first remove this knot in
the chart caused by the ascendant Leo being in 3.0degrees in the nakshatra of Magha
ruled by Ketu.
Sun is the primary significator for career; it is also poorly placed in D10 of career - fallen
with Rahu in the 2H of resources.
Furthermore, the Moon, the worst malefic of D1 chart is placed in the 10H of career; and also
debilitated in 10H in D9.
All above are probably the causes for your complaint which must be remedied, including Lagna Gandanta;
by a knowledgeable priest to alleviate negativity and then think of securing your wishes and desires.
It is time for your serious action.
Have you also being doing religious practices to ask for help in your endeavours ?
Regards
Thank you.. I don't know what lagna gandanta is.. and I regularly chant Lakshmi mantra.. one is "Om shreem mahalakshmiye namah- 6 times" and the other is "Om haim hreem shreem kleem Lakshmi kalikunda swamine namah, mama arogyam parama aishwaryam kuru kuru swaha - 9 times daily"
Okay
Pem

Post by Pem »

Please Google and learn RE : LAGNA GANDANTA . and
take it seriously.
The main problem to this Question has been pin pointed.
PEM
Charity Vedic Astrologer
http://www.astrologersforum.com/forum/v ... =66&t=2870
**AS ABOVE - SO BELOW**