Need advice regarding job and career..

This area is for personal readings only.
Please ask only one question at a time in one thread. In this way, all Topics can be kept in their proper order.

Moderators: Buddy, Hamid

Priyareddy

Re: Need advice regarding job and career..

Post by Priyareddy »

Pem wrote: Mon Mar 30, 2020 2:22 am Hello Priyareddy
Have made note of your response.
I recommend that you also ask this question on the KP Astrology Readings forum by Sharma(just below Vedic Readings)
Please follow the guidelines and there will be an indication of time given in the answer.
It is worthwhile your attempt.
Regards
Okay 😊
vedam33

Post by vedam33 »

Go through the message properly, no person can predict exact month and day for getting the job ,or any issues in life . You completed engineering and there was gap of one year have you did job during that year , and I also asked whether there was any break in education. I also told lot of struggling seen in getting job , so you have to put more effort in getting job as your 3rd house which shows initiatives and drives to succed was very weak in the current antardasa
I think covered all points
For your kind information some people were still struggling job for 3 years after losing jo. and in there case sat Ketu influence was there as Ketu will split things
sharma

Post by sharma »

as we discussed already, please wait and see until June lets see how the period between June 18 to June 28 goes and please do provide feedback.
Our Services at: fb.com/book/102570395184011
Messenger: m.me/102570395184011
Priyareddy

Post by Priyareddy »

sharma wrote: Mon Mar 30, 2020 1:42 pm as we discussed already, please wait and see until June lets see how the period between June 18 to June 28 goes and please do provide feedback.
:) Okay
astromnd

Post by astromnd »

Hi,

If you want a one word answer, then it is YES. Question is, are you mentally prepared to do the work? Will you accept it because it might be a menial job much below your qualification. More importantly, how focused are you in your attempts to secure a work? Note my point. I said work and not job. You are capable of making independent decisions. However, you need to focus on the positives, on your skills and build confidence first.

Once again, whenever you might get a job, it is not going to be rosy for you. You need to stay calm, consistent and focused.

Also, work on your speech and build patience. Without them, you're chances of reaching your goal are low.

Wish you all the success.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Respect your parents. Respect your Guru. Respect nature.
Ckari-76

Post by Ckari-76 »

Priya,

Your chart is more indicating of travel and job in abroad , though current situation is not good, your chart is also good for business related to beauty , fashion designing, you have high creative mind, don't become too psychic related to job it will come between 8th August to 20th September 2020. You will have consistency in profession only after changing 3 jobs or 3 professions. Take help of your elder siblings if you have and your mother for Job. If you meditate for an hour daily, your job is ready any time this is best remedy.

Regards
Chakri
Pem

Post by Pem »

Hello priyareddy
After looking at this chart, I noticed that there is the obstacle of
what is called : Lagna Gandanta - which parents should have found out
at birth and done rituals to remove this negativity. Do you know about this ?
Before seeking luck in employment it is advisable to first remove this knot in
the chart caused by the ascendant Leo being in 3.0degrees in the nakshatra of Magha
ruled by Ketu.
Sun is the primary significator for career; it is also poorly placed in D10 of career - fallen
with Rahu in the 2H of resources.
Furthermore, the Moon, the worst malefic of D1 chart is placed in the 10H of career; and also
debilitated in 10H in D9.
All above are probably the causes for your complaint which must be remedied, including Lagna Gandanta;
by a knowledgeable priest to alleviate negativity and then think of securing your wishes and desires.
It is time for your serious action.
Have you also being doing religious practices to ask for help in your endeavours ?
Regards
PEM
Charity Vedic Astrologer
http://www.astrologersforum.com/forum/v ... =66&t=2870
**AS ABOVE - SO BELOW**
Priyareddy

Post by Priyareddy »

Pem wrote: Mon Mar 30, 2020 10:40 pm Hello priyareddy
the chart caused by the ascendant Leo being in 3.0degrees in the nakshatra of Magha
ruled by Ketu.
Sun is the primary significator for career; it is also poorly placed in D10 of career - fallen
Furthermore, the Moon, the worst malefic of D1 chart is placed in the 10H of career; and also
All above are probably the causes for your complaint which must be remedied, including Lagna Gandanta;
by a knowledgeable priest to alleviate negativity and then think of securing your wishes and desires.
Have you also being doing religious practices to ask for help in your endeavours ?
Regards
Thank you.. I don't know what lagna gandanta is.. and I regularly chant Lakshmi mantra.. one is "Om shreem mahalakshmiye namah- 6 times" and the other is "Om haim hreem shreem kleem Lakshmi kalikunda swamine namah, mama arogyam parama aishwaryam kuru kuru swaha - 9 times daily"
Priyareddy

Post by Priyareddy »

Priyareddy wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 1:45 am
Pem wrote: Mon Mar 30, 2020 10:40 pm Hello priyareddy
ruled by Ketu.
Regards
Thank you.. I don't know what lagna gandanta is.. and I regularly chant Lakshmi mantra.. one is "Om shreem mahalakshmiye namah- 6 times" and the other is "Om haim hreem shreem kleem Lakshmi kalikunda swamine namah, mama arogyam parama aishwaryam kuru kuru swaha - 9 times daily"

So what all remedies should I do along with lagna gandanta..??
Priyareddy

Post by Priyareddy »

Ckari-76 wrote: Mon Mar 30, 2020 8:31 pm Priya,

Your chart is more indicating of travel and job in abroad , though current situation is not good, your chart is also good for business related to beauty , fashion designing, you have high creative mind, don't become too psychic related to job it will come between 8th August to 20th September 2020. You will have consistency in profession only after changing 3 jobs or 3 professions. Take help of your elder siblings if you have and your mother for Job. If you meditate for an hour daily, your job is ready any time this is best remedy.

Regards
Chakri
Thank you for your kind words.. but I don't have proper relationship with my brother.. he always hurts me with his actions and words.. so I always try to avoid him..