pregnency

This area is for personal readings only.
Please ask only one question at a time in one thread. In this way, all Topics can be kept in their proper order.

Moderators: Buddy, Hamid

nivvi

Re: pregnency

Post by nivvi »

sir my number 25
vedam33

Post by vedam33 »

How sure are you abour time of birth was it rectified or as per hospital record ,give certain important events of your life like education,parents health etc .it seems the tob was rectified as the tob mentioned exactly in minutes if as per hospital records it will be rounded off
sharma

Post by sharma »

ma'am sorry Moon is not signifying the question pertaining to your problem.

I request you to think about your question and medidate on your favorite God and then give me a number that flashes in your mind. Dont give your lucky numbers.
nivvi wrote: Tue Mar 10, 2020 7:18 pm sir my number 25
Our Services at: fb.com/book/102570395184011
Messenger: m.me/102570395184011
Pem

Post by Pem »

Hello Nivvi
Please tell me if you have had medical checks(you/husband) and what were the results ?
Have you done any religious remedies to ask for help and if so, what are they ?
Was your marriage proposed ?
Regards
PEM
Charity Vedic Astrologer
http://www.astrologersforum.com/forum/v ... =66&t=2870
**AS ABOVE - SO BELOW**
Hamid

Post by Hamid »

1.Saturn causes delay since it aspects the 5th ,9th .12th houses and also the lord of the 5th house.
2.The karak n Root karak ...venus is placed in the 3rd house with saturn the delay causing planet.
3.The karakansha of karak n root karak which is saturn has the same aspect on child birth as mentioned in point 1.
4.The lord of the karak n root karak ...venus placed opposite to jupiter the lord of 5th house.
5.The lord of the 6th house...mars aspects sun the natural owner of 5th house by 8th sight.
6.THE PLACEMENT OF JUPITER IN THE 9th HOUSE ASPECTING VENUS and SATURN THIS HELPS REDUCE DELAY N ILLEFFECTS OF THESE PLANETS.
7.After lapse of delay period the antardasa of sun[13 oct 2020 to 1 august 2021] gives some hope but since sun is aspected by mars by 8th sight some problems may be there.
8.Its a highly afflicted chart for child birth however Rahu antardasa 7 nov 2023 to 2 april 2026 seems to be supportive for child birth.

Hamid Sheikh
Hamid
Interest in Timing Events
chetankumar

Post by chetankumar »

Dear Nivii
Here the astrologer giving free consultation and giving there precious time to people for their help. You should thankful to esteemed astrology here for predictions you get and follow their advice.
You are asking acurate time and result and i see that you have asked that multiple times. If you don't believe the prediction made by the astrologer you shouldn't ask again. If you believe that any person in the world will tell you in stamp paper then you should consult to that person. Also you should consult to doctor who will assure you in the stamp paper.
Pem

Post by Pem »

Hello Sharma

Also, if you want specific answer whether you have children or not and the timeframe, I would ask to meditate on your problem or your favorite god and tell me any number between 1-249 along with only one burning question.
unquote

I have noticed that you have tried to help out on this forum using a "Prashna Method" for queries.

Please let me know if you are able to build up on this area in our Forum so that I could
suggest your free services to be set up on a Prashna Forum to Admin.

Regards
Pem - Moderator
PEM
Charity Vedic Astrologer
**AS ABOVE - SO BELOW**
sharma

Post by sharma »

Hello Pem sir, yes i do follow hindu traditional astrology and also KP Prashna or horary astrology. Is Kp method not allowed on this forum?
Pem wrote: Tue Mar 17, 2020 9:16 pm Hello Sharma

Also, if you want specific answer whether you have children or not and the timeframe, I would ask to meditate on your problem or your favorite god and tell me any number between 1-249 along with only one burning question.
unquote

I have noticed that you have tried to help out on this forum using a "Prashna Method" for queries.

Please let me know if you are able to build up on this area in our Forum so that I could
suggest your free services to be set up on a Prashna Forum to Admin.

Regards
Pem - Moderator
Pem

Post by Pem »

Hello Sharma
Thank you for your interest in helping out on this forum.
No System is right or wrong; and the opinions of all systems are welcome on this forum
as long as nothing ridiculous is said so as to cause psychological fear. This also applies to
readings given in the mainstream Vedic Readings Forum.
I myself use some KP rules and find that they work very well for me in my work.
General Opinion:
Is KP Astrology accurate?
Yes, KP Astrology is logical and accurate, by using KP Astrology System we can know the exact time of the occurrence of an event in life. KP Astrology is very useful for predicting month of marriage, child birth date, career success time, when to settle, exact time for getting a job, and many more.
You are most welcome to practice the KP Prashna System on this Forum.

Regards
PEM
Charity Vedic Astrologer
**AS ABOVE - SO BELOW**
sharma

Post by sharma »

thank you sir. if you feel that we can have a dedicated KP Birth/Horary Reading Forum, I would be glad to help out in that too.
Pem wrote: Wed Mar 18, 2020 6:08 am Hello Sharma
Thank you for your interest in helping out on this forum.
No System is right or wrong; and the opinions of all systems are welcome on this forum
as long as nothing ridiculous is said so as to cause psychological fear. This also applies to
readings given in the mainstream Vedic Readings Forum.
I myself use some KP rules and find that they work very well for me in my work.
General Opinion:
Is KP Astrology accurate?
Yes, KP Astrology is logical and accurate, by using KP Astrology System we can know the exact time of the occurrence of an event in life. KP Astrology is very useful for predicting month of marriage, child birth date, career success time, when to settle, exact time for getting a job, and many more.
You are most welcome to practice the KP Prashna System on this Forum.

Regards