Denial of marriage?

This area is for personal readings only.
Please ask only one question at a time in one thread. In this way, all Topics can be kept in their proper order.

Moderators: Buddy, Hamid

NatasNoiz

Denial of marriage?

Post by NatasNoiz »

Hi all,

I am 38 years female and never married. I had so many boy friends and not used to think about marriage before 30. When i was 29 i met a guy, dated 5 years and ended 4 years ago. Still alone. I am curious, does my rasi and navamsa deny marriage? Why im so unlucky about opposite sex? I will be appreciated if u reply this thread.

Bod: 11 august 1981 15:57 (+3 DST) Mersin/Turkey
Pem

Re: Denial of marriage?

Post by Pem »

NatasNoiz wrote: Tue Jan 07, 2020 6:07 pm Hi all,

I am 38 years female and never married. I had so many boy friends and not used to think about marriage before 30. When i was 29 i met a guy, dated 5 years and ended 4 years ago. Still alone. I am curious, does my rasi and navamsa deny marriage? Why im so unlucky about opposite sex? I will be appreciated if u reply this thread.

Hello Natas
The indications are : delay and disinterest in marriage.
Till mid August 2021 these conditions will tend to prevail and after which
it could be a more favourable time for your wish.
The planet Ketu has a major negative influence for this purpose in this chart.
Vedic ritual is available, if you believe, to alleviate the negativity and p;roduce
results.
Hope my reply has helped you.
Regards
PEM
Charity Vedic Astrologer
http://www.astrologersforum.com/forum/v ... =66&t=2870
**AS ABOVE - SO BELOW**
NatasNoiz

Post by NatasNoiz »

Pem wrote: Tue Jan 07, 2020 9:48 pm

Hello Natas
The indications are : delay and disinterest in marriage.
Till mid August 2021 these conditions will tend to prevail and after which
it could be a more favourable time for your wish.
The planet Ketu has a major negative influence for this purpose in this chart.
Vedic ritual is available, if you believe, to alleviate the negativity and p;roduce
results.
Hope my reply has helped you.
Regards
Hi pem. Thank you so much for your interest. August 2021 means 40 years, mars mahadasa is a 7 year period, so having a kid is just a dream i suppose. I wish i knew why im cursed.

If any ritual can make my wish real b4 its too late, i wanna know.
Sujit

Post by Sujit »

Ascendant is Scorpio. You are in the sub period of benefic Moon placed in 2nd house is good for change in status in job and in relationships.
The planet Mercury rules fulfillment of desires is combust causes delay in marriage.
If your time of birth is correct I don't see any denial of marriage and you are in chance for marriage later this year.
Appreciate your feedback and invitation for marriage....
- Sujit
Online Vedic Astrologer " I know a thing or two about how planets give results."
Do you need some more advice, guidance?
You can find me on Facebook.
https://www.facebook.com/astrologer.sujit
NatasNoiz

Post by NatasNoiz »

Sujit wrote: Wed Jan 08, 2020 7:53 pm

Ascendant is Scorpio. You are in the sub period of benefic Moon placed in 2nd house is good for change in status in job and in relationships.
The planet Mercury rules fulfillment of desires is combust causes delay in marriage.
If your time of birth is correct I don't see any denial of marriage and you are in chance for marriage later this year.
Appreciate your feedback and invitation for marriage....
- Sujit
Thank you so much for your interest sujit. I hope u re right and gladly send u an invitation :)
Pem

Post by Pem »

Hi pem. Thank you so much for your interest. August 2021 means 40 years, mars mahadasa is a 7 year period, so having a kid is just a dream i suppose. I wish i knew why im cursed.

Hello Natas
If you could pray to the planet Ketu whose deity is Lord Ganesha (Elephant s face)
Light tealight daily and have a pic from internet and recite 18 times daily(morning or evening)
the following mantra :
OM GANESHAYE NAMAHA Also, recite throughout day when time permits as it helps to keep this
in your mind;
The other important to attract partner and child : to Lord Brihaspathi also 18 times daily.
copy pic from google.
Mantra: OM BRIM BRAHASPATAYE NAMAH

The Moon period should be excellent, but unfortunately is ruled by a malefic Ketu - Moola Nakshatra.
and is causing the drawbacks.

the above will help alleviate the negativity the more you do and when done faithfully. You could be
then blessed when you deserve your wish. There is no Curse - no indication - just past sins.

Blessings !
Please also refer to my link under my signature for info. as I have included the above.
PEM
Charity Vedic Astrologer
**AS ABOVE - SO BELOW**
Hamid

Post by Hamid »

I tried to read your chart and find out reason for delay so far.
I think your time of birth needs to be rectified,in my opinion it should be ahead of time given by you by about 8 minutes say 16:05
You can also use your mobile and give me lat n long of the exact spot of birth that will be further helpful.

Now if we take the time which is presently rectified by me then it justifies the the break up of long term relationship.
Good news may be waiting for you between nov 2020 to march 2021.This time will be somewhat similar to the one when you entered into long term relationship.Make good use of it for marriage.
Hamid
Interest in Timing Events
NatasNoiz

Post by NatasNoiz »

Hamid wrote: Thu Jan 09, 2020 6:22 am I tried to read your chart and find out reason for delay so far.
I think your time of birth needs to be rectified,in my opinion it should be ahead of time given by you by about 8 minutes say 16:05
You can also use your mobile and give me lat n long of the exact spot of birth that will be further helpful.

Now if we take the time which is presently rectified by me then it justifies the the break up of long term relationship.
Good news may be waiting for you between nov 2020 to march 2021.This time will be somewhat similar to the one when you entered into long term relationship.Make good use of it for marriage.
Thank you Hamid. A vedic astrologer made the rectification but maybe she was wrong. I appreciate for ur interest.
NatasNoiz

Post by NatasNoiz »

Pem wrote: Thu Jan 09, 2020 4:04 am Hi pem. Thank you so much for your interest. August 2021 means 40 years, mars mahadasa is a 7 year period, so having a kid is just a dream i suppose. I wish i knew why im cursed.

Hello Natas
If you could pray to the planet Ketu whose deity is Lord Ganesha (Elephant s face)
Light tealight daily and have a pic from internet and recite 18 times daily(morning or evening)
the following mantra :
OM GANESHAYE NAMAHA Also, recite throughout day when time permits as it helps to keep this
in your mind;
The other important to attract partner and child : to Lord Brihaspathi also 18 times daily.
copy pic from google.
Mantra: OM BRIM BRAHASPATAYE NAMAH

The Moon period should be excellent, but unfortunately is ruled by a malefic Ketu - Moola Nakshatra.
and is causing the drawbacks.

the above will help alleviate the negativity the more you do and when done faithfully. You could be
then blessed when you deserve your wish. There is no Curse - no indication - just past sins.

Blessings !
Please also refer to my link under my signature for info. as I have included the above.
Thank you pem.
Pem

Post by Pem »

Hello Natas
Could you do what I ve told you, or you only wanted to know ?
Regards
PEM
Charity Vedic Astrologer
**AS ABOVE - SO BELOW**