battling depression

This area is for personal readings only.
Please ask only one question at a time in one thread. In this way, all Topics can be kept in their proper order.

Moderators: Buddy, Hamid

rashmi_rh

battling depression

Post by rashmi_rh »

Hello
Birth date 9th June 1974
Time 10:10 am
place Jamkhandi, Karnataka - India

In short I've had a very tough life. Being a firstborn girl child grew up with
Curses and discrimination. Failed marriage and failed IVF treatment. Tried my best to be strong and fight my circumstances but
I'm now exhausted in every way. I have no more strength to fight. I just want to know if Ill survive for a better life or
will just end up hanging myself. It's been 45 years of endless struggle.

Today I'm alone with no home or source of income and nobody to share anything with. Parents and brother were always bitter and
relationship with husband soured after IVF failure. Currently staying in a friends house on rent and surviving on interest from a
Small fixed deposit.
I am trying to get my rightful share of inheritance from my father and buy a house for myself.
Kindly let me know if you see it happening in the near future.

Thanks
Rashmi
rashmi_rh

Re: battling depression

Post by rashmi_rh »

Would request some expert to answer this post.

Thanks
Rashmi
vedam33

Post by vedam33 »

Very sad to hear about your life events , can you share when married year and month
Hamid

Post by Hamid »

1.Good memory n thinking power.
2.Lack brilliancy n logic.
3.The problem is with your ascendant sign Cancer n ascendant lord Moon.
a} Ascendant...movable sign.
b} Moon placed in Capricorn....movable sign.
c} Moon placed in nakshatra of Saravana.....ruled by Moon.
d} In navamsa chart moon placed in Aries....movable sign.
All this makes your personality highly inconsistent this when combined with inability to fight your circumstances with brilliancy n logic is responsible for your present circumstances.

You need to be consistent and keep yourself busy and avoid undue overthinking.

May God help you.

Hamid Sheikh
Hamid
Interest in Timing Events
Hamid

Post by Hamid »

A few words to give you hope:
If we divide your life span into 3 equal parts then it seems that will be some what as listed below:

1. Ist part hardships n below average.
2. 2nd part ...average.
3. 3rd part..... Good.

So at this age you have something to hope.
Hamid
Interest in Timing Events
vedam33

Post by vedam33 »

Hamid wrote: Wed Jan 22, 2020 6:13 am A few words to give you hope:
If we divide your life span into 3 equal parts then it seems that will be some what as listed below:

1. Ist part hardships n below average.
2. 2nd part ...average.
3. 3rd part..... Good.

So at this age you have something to hope.
How you came to the above conclusion
Gunjarika

Post by Gunjarika »

Hello Rashmi,
Your chart is very well indicating all the struggle you are going through. I would suggest you to get yourself some job as receiving inherited property does not seems promising in your chart. You may have to indulge in long legal battle for that.
Best Wishes,
Dr.Gunjarika Ranka
Astro-psychologist
www.gunjarikaranka.com
vedam33

Post by vedam33 »

I am in concurrence with what Hamid ji has mentioned and further to that my observations is as follows .
The person might be having very good memory, moody type,she will will not reveal her anger in her face but when will reveal that when it went to the extreme.daring and dashing .happiness from marraige less .might have married between the period 2004 jan to 2004 nov .
rashmi_rh

Post by rashmi_rh »

vedam33 wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 4:39 pm Very sad to hear about your life events , can you share when married year and month
I got married in 2002 November.
rashmi_rh

Post by rashmi_rh »

Hamid wrote: Wed Jan 22, 2020 6:01 am 1.Good memory n thinking power.
2.Lack brilliancy n logic.
3.The problem is with your ascendant sign Cancer n ascendant lord Moon.
a} Ascendant...movable sign.
b} Moon placed in Capricorn....movable sign.
c} Moon placed in nakshatra of Saravana.....ruled by Moon.
d} In navamsa chart moon placed in Aries....movable sign.
All this makes your personality highly inconsistent this when combined with inability to fight your circumstances with brilliancy n logic is responsible for your present circumstances.

You need to be consistent and keep yourself busy and avoid undue overthinking.

May God help you.

Hamid Sheikh
Thanks Hamid for you inputs. I needed some future predictions to be honest. Please dont take my reply in the wrong way. but "inability to fight with brilliancy and logic" dosent fit me. Ive only been fighting my circumstances right from childhood. fought for everything, including getting decent food and clothing and education from my parents. left home at 22 as I could not take the discrimination any more and fought for survival with dignity doing all kinds of jobs, lived in all kinds of accomodations just to have a safe roof over my head. Trust me it takes a lot of smartness to live alone in a city like Mumbai. Nobody looks at a 22-23 year old unmarried girl with the right mind to give her rental flats. Only I know what I have faced when I had to live alone and keep a job to survive. got married and desperately wanted it to work again fought for it to work through all thick and thin. its when my emotional needs were not cared for and respected for over 15 years that I put my foot down and went for IVF treatment. again I dealt with the treatment for 8 months and 3 failures all alone. ask any woman what it is to lose a baby and you will know the pain that i went thru thrice with nobody to wipe my tears. and the hospitalisations continued and drained me financially. currently im living in a friends house barely managing my rent and dad to day expenses. I know what my kundali is, I know what my personality is and I know how much i have fought 45 years of struggles is not a short time. im exhausted and want to know if there is anything worthwhile to live for or should I end it once and for all. atleast nobody can hurt once i dont exist.