Which is it:Aries or taurus ascendant?

This area is for personal readings only.
Please ask only one question at a time in one thread. In this way, all Topics can be kept in their proper order.

Moderators: Buddy, Hamid

Shivamtyagi

Which is it:Aries or taurus ascendant?

Post by Shivamtyagi »

I've always believed my lagna is taurus. But sometimes i get really confused. One person told me that i have bone structure and eyes of aries lagna. Only my nose and lips match with taurus asc. But earlier mostly people told me that it should be taurus. This is so goddamn confusing and feels like an identity crisis. My dob is 22nd March 2000 and place is jodhpur, Rajasthan and time is 09 :26 am. Recorded time was 09:25 am which is of aries lagna but at 09:26 am, it is taurus. I'm providing some details that might help learned astrologers to put this to an end. This is a imgur link to my palm images : http://imgur.com/a/zp7dUaH

My chart(taurus) : https://drive.google.com/file/d/1IW2uoa ... p=drivesdk If you need my face image, i can provide that too.
My face image google folder link (may appear too bright because of light and camera) - https://drive.google.com/file/d/1R2f5Km ... p=drivesdk
LR29

Re: Which is it:Aries or taurus ascendant?

Post by LR29 »

Good morning.

I've checked your chart by following the rules given by learned Venkatesa Daivagnya in his Sri Sarwarthachintamani and followed by Prof.B.Suryanarain Rao.The results are also compatible and harmonious with Prasna I'd prepared.
I have no reason to doubt or question the knowledge and experience of both esteemed astrologers,so according to what I could see my judgement is that the correct Lagna is Mesha and the time given as 9:25am

If you're still not sure and feel you would need another confirmation then please,consult learned and experienced astrologer and they will bear out my words.

Regards.
Shivamtyagi

Post by Shivamtyagi »

Thank you for your answer sir.
May i ask how did you arrive at the conclusion?
I mean which method?
Pem

Post by Pem »

Hello Shivamtiyagi
Is this birth detail that of a male or female ?
How accurate is it; from what source - has it been rectified ?
Regards
PEM
Charity Vedic Astrologer
http://www.astrologersforum.com/forum/v ... =66&t=2870
**AS ABOVE - SO BELOW**
LR29

Post by LR29 »

You're welcome.

Rules for fixing the correct Lagna are given in the 1st chapter of Sarwarthachintamani by Venkatesa Daivagnya.

In case of 2 possible signs becoming Birth we fix the correct Lagna from the position of Chandra or Mandi.

In your case Lagna becomes Mesha because it falls 5th from the navamsa occupied by Mandi.

Regards.
Shivamtyagi

Post by Shivamtyagi »

Pem wrote: Sat Nov 30, 2019 11:47 pm Hello Shivamtiyagi
Is this birth detail that of a male or female ?
How accurate is it; from what source - has it been rectified ?
Regards
Sir this is the detail of male 19 year old student. You may remember me by my post on rahu moon dasha a few months back.
The birth time is accurate to the degree of 1 or 2 minutes up or down. The recorded time was 09:25 am by the doctor i guess but my father has always used 09:27 am(probably because he thought i am taurus asc). My asc changes within 30 sec of 09:25 am. I am a caesarean birth(just stating the fact if it helps somehow).
The problem is that some people on this forum told me earlier that it should be taurus asc but some say that it's aries so now I'm confused.
Any detail you need I'll provide gladly sir. Just solve this for me.

Thank you.
chetankumar

Post by chetankumar »

Shivamtyagi wrote: Sat Nov 30, 2019 2:20 pm I've always believed my lagna is taurus. But sometimes i get really confused. One person told me that i have bone structure and eyes of aries lagna. Only my nose and lips match with taurus asc. But earlier mostly people told me that it should be taurus. This is so goddamn confusing and feels like an identity crisis. My dob is 22nd March 2000 and place is jodhpur, Rajasthan and time is 09 :26 am. Recorded time was 09:25 am which is of aries lagna but at 09:26 am, it is taurus. I'm providing some details that might help learned astrologers to put this 8to an end. This is a imgur link to my palm images : http://imgur.com/a/zp7dUaH

My chart(taurus) : https://drive.google.com/file/d/1IW2uoa ... p=drivesdk If you need my face image, i can provide that too.
My face image google folder link (may appear too bright because of light and camera) - https://drive.google.com/file/d/1R2f5Km ... p=drivesdk
Confirm
Do you have difference with father or may get less blessings from father.
Do you have long hands than normal.
Do you wear watch with big Dial if you have.
Do you have problem with communication when talk to people about neighbor or about home or mother.
You have tendency to be stable and don't like to move because of lazyness.
Did your father sell their house this year or for a new one or may be they are planning.
Your mother have stomach problem and may be she had surgery of stomach.
May you have relationships issues with neighbor or siblings.
Do you vibration in your hands or you have some special hands habit while talking.
Shivamtyagi

Post by Shivamtyagi »

chetankumar wrote: Sun Dec 01, 2019 6:41 am
Shivamtyagi wrote: Sat Nov 30, 2019 2:20 pm I've always believed my lagna is taurus. But sometimes i get really confused. One person told me that i have bone structure and eyes of aries lagna. Only my nose and lips match with taurus asc. But earlier mostly people told me that it should be taurus. This is so goddamn confusing and feels like an identity crisis. My dob is 22nd March 2000 and place is jodhpur, Rajasthan and time is 09 :26 am. Recorded time was 09:25 am which is of aries lagna but at 09:26 am, it is taurus. I'm providing some details that might help learned astrologers to put this 8to an end. This is a imgur link to my palm images : http://imgur.com/a/zp7dUaH

Confirm
Do you have problem with communication when talk to people about neighbor or about home or mother.
Did your father sell their house this year or for a new one or may be they are planning.
Do you vibration in your hands or you have some special hands habit while talking.
Yes there are some differences with my father. They were more problematic in the past but less problematic fir a few months now.
No my hands are not long. They can be considered maybe short or normal. My fingers are shorter than my palms as you can see in the google folder link i provided.

I do wear watch sometimes and i prefer analog watches but I'm not sure what do you mean by big dial because there are normal duals in it. But i don't like small dials and maybe i would prefer large dials if i could afford.

I actually try not to talk to people about my home or mother or neighbour because I'm not really very involved with my neighbour and my mother's health is not good so i don't want to talk about those things. In general, there aren't many happy things to talk about home with friends or anyone else.

Yes i am lazy. Let me explain. If I'm at home i won't study. I'll just rest. And i don't like to go to college and wherever i go I'm always late. If i go to college then i don't feel like leaving college. It means i start studying and doing what I'm supposed to do and don't want to go back. So wherever i am, i don't like to move from there and just keep doing what I'm doing.

No we're not planning to sell our house. We shifted in our own house in April 2017 that we made after a lot of difficulties. It is a 3 storey house.. Bigger than we needed. He did buy 2 flats a few years back and our money was stuck there because we couldn't sell them amd after many years we sold them and built our house. So no we're not planning to sell it.

My mother has uncountable problems. She has problems in her back and stomach, yes, and legs and everywhere.
Yes there are problems in her stomach
She did have a surgery when i was born(caesarean birth) and there were many complications and she barely survived it and was hospitalised for months and since then there have been problems with her health.

I don't really talk to neighbours actually since i shifted here 3 years back. My relationship with my elder sister is okay. We used to fight a lot in past years but nowadays it is okay and not much problems bit we're not very close either. Don't talk much.

Yes i do have problems with my hands. Sometime uf i have a pen I'll rotate it between my fingers and as i play some piano i keep tapping my fingers all the time. I think it's my ADHD. I also keep practising my boxing moves at home when I walk(u know what i mean). I've leaned some boxing in gym.
While talking i just move my hands for normal gestures while talking. I've tried learning some hand gestures for effective body language.

Thank you.
chetankumar

Post by chetankumar »

Shivamtyagi wrote: Sun Dec 01, 2019 4:35 pm

Confirm
Yes there are some differences with my father. They were more problematic in the past but less problematic fir a few months now.
No my hands are not long. They can be considered maybe short or normal. My fingers are shorter than my palms as you can see in the google folder link i provided.

I do wear watch sometimes and i prefer analog watches but I'm not sure what do you mean by big dial because there are normal duals in it. But i don't like small dials and maybe i would prefer large dials if i could afford.

I actually try not to talk to people about my home or mother or neighbour because I'm not really very involved with my neighbour and my mother's health is not good so i don't want to talk about those things. In general, there aren't many happy things to talk about home with friends or anyone else.

Yes i am lazy. Let me explain. If I'm at home i won't study. I'll just rest. And i don't like to go to college and wherever i go I'm always late. If i go to college then i don't feel like leaving college. It means i start studying and doing what I'm supposed to do and don't want to go back. So wherever i am, i don't like to move from there and just keep doing what I'm doing.

No we're not planning to sell our house. We shifted in our own house in April 2017 that we made after a lot of difficulties. It is a 3 storey house.. Bigger than we needed. He did buy 2 flats a few years back and our money was stuck there because we couldn't sell them amd after many years we sold them and built our house. So no we're not planning to sell it.

My mother has uncountable problems. She has problems in her back and stomach, yes, and legs and everywhere.
She did have a surgery when i was born(caesarean birth) and there were many complications and she barely survived it and was hospitalised for months and since then there have been problems with her health.

I don't really talk to neighbours actually since i shifted here 3 years back. My relationship with my elder sister is okay. We used to fight a lot in past years but nowadays it is okay and not much problems bit we're not very close either. Don't talk much.

Yes i do have problems with my hands. Sometime uf i have a pen I'll rotate it between my fingers and as i play some piano i keep tapping my fingers all the time. I think it's my ADHD. I also keep practising my boxing moves at home when I walk(u know what i mean). I've leaned some boxing in gym.
While talking i just move my hands for normal gestures while talking. I've tried learning some hand gestures for effective body language.

Thank you.
Ok i am sure that you are Taurus person.
Shivamtyagi

Post by Shivamtyagi »

chetankumar wrote: Sun Dec 01, 2019 5:12 pm
Shivamtyagi wrote: Sun Dec 01, 2019 4:35 pm
Confirm

Thank you.
Ok i am sure that you are Taurus person.
Even after looking at the photos of my face?
I can send you a full body image so that there's no doubt!
Also Mr. LR29 is convinced that my asc is aries.