Job and Career

This area is for personal readings only.
Please ask only one question at a time in one thread. In this way, all Topics can be kept in their proper order.

Moderators: Buddy, Hamid

areve

Job and Career

Post by areve »

Hello, i want to about job and my Career. I applied for job please throw some light what is best. I also want to know, that there i certain change in position of jupiter from 5nov. And Saturn from 24 jan. What is going to happen in this period?
27 feb 97
6.02 am
Pali raj india
Gender-male
AstroStudent

Re: Job and Career

Post by AstroStudent »

Note: I am a student of astrology and not a professional astrologer. Please receive my words accordingly.

Namaste,

You are not a very religious person but you might end up mixing religion or morality in your career. So careful that others don't misuse that.
But if you ever make a promise at a religious place or to a religious person. Please do not pull back. Follow your end of the deal. It is very important for you to avoid such violations, if you do end up making those promises.
Your father is quarrelsome i.e. fights a lot. He has had a rough life with lot of suffering.
You have a heavy body. Not fat heavy, but bone heavy.

Regarding the career. In the figure of speech, you may be ‘standing on your own feet’ within the next 10 months.
Career event would not unfold easily or transparently. It would keep you in delay, suspense till the final stage.

Next year is a very important year of your life. You also have a long-distance journey to make in it. In the next 10 months, you will have to make a final decision regarding your career, with a leap of faith. Not everything would be planned & by the textbook. At the time of taking this big decision, you would be a bit depressed thinking of how to transform your life so that there are gains. Without expressing to anyone what is going on in your mind. You would be sitting in a dark corner with machines or other heavy work going on in your surrounding or would be in a short travel then.

You will be extremely aggressive and push hard in work field. You will rise to a high administrative post with commanding powers.

If you wish to thank me. Best way is to leave blunt feedback on my effort here or in PM.

Thank you