Depression & Health Issues

This area is for personal readings only.
Please ask only one question at a time in one thread. In this way, all Topics can be kept in their proper order.

Moderators: Buddy, Hamid

swot2019

Re: Depression & Health Issues

Post by swot2019 »

Thanks alot for your reading...I will try and handle my stress in all the possible solutions given by you..Yes i do pray to Lord Hanuman..and will continue the same..thanks alot..i just have 1 query if you could help with that.. is it possible to know till what period i will be facing this astrological placement..when can i expect the situation to get better..
Thanks..
kronos

Post by kronos »

swot2019 wrote: Tue Oct 29, 2019 2:21 am Thanks alot for your reading...I will try and handle my stress in all the possible solutions given by you..Yes i do pray to Lord Hanuman..and will continue the same..thanks alot..i just have 1 query if you could help with that.. is it possible to know till what period i will be facing this astrological placement..when can i expect the situation to get better..
Thanks..
I know what's wrong with you, a great fear, anxiety, even paranoid, deep, pessimistic thinking - this is a slow transit... stay strong.

There is a vulgar love passion which is part of your nature, probably your current state is linked with those natal characteristics.
LR29

Post by LR29 »

swot2019 wrote: Tue Oct 29, 2019 2:21 am Thanks alot for your reading...I will try and handle my stress in all the possible solutions given by you..Yes i do pray to Lord Hanuman..and will continue the same..thanks alot..i just have 1 query if you could help with that.. is it possible to know till what period i will be facing this astrological placement..when can i expect the situation to get better..
Thanks..
You're welcome.

You're running through Budha-Mercury MD till the end of 2024 and you're about to start Guru-Jupiter Antardasa from 29.12.19 which ends 3.04.2022

In my opinion,you'll get better during this time but in fact it's up to you how do you approach managing your difficulties.So,go through it with patience and gradually improve your life.Pay attention to your thought process,learn,get the knowledge,etc.,but don't overflow yourself with the excess of information.Make sure that you process and digest information properly,so through the knowledge gained you'll be able to progress.Keep your hope and faith and make good usage of your intelligence.

Regards.
swot2019

Post by swot2019 »

kronos wrote: Tue Oct 29, 2019 2:49 am
Thanks..
I know what's wrong with you, a great fear, anxiety, even paranoid, deep, pessimistic thinking - this is a slow transit... stay strong.

There is a vulgar love passion which is part of your nature, probably your current state is linked with those natal characteristics.
Thanks alot for your reading..yes im going through exactly this only
swot2019

Post by swot2019 »

LR29 wrote: Tue Oct 29, 2019 5:09 am
Thanks..
You're welcome.

You're running through Budha-Mercury MD till the end of 2024 and you're about to start Guru-Jupiter Antardasa from 29.12.19 which ends 3.04.2022

In my opinion,you'll get better during this time but in fact it's up to you how do you approach managing your difficulties.So,go through it with patience and gradually improve your life.Pay attention to your thought process,learn,get the knowledge,etc.,but don't overflow yourself with the excess of information.Make sure that you process and digest information properly,so through the knowledge gained you'll be able to progress.Keep your hope and faith and make good usage of your intelligence.

Regards.
Thanks alot for your reading..I will try my best to stay as positive as i can..hopefully this phase gets over soon.
Thanks
swot2019

Post by swot2019 »

Sir..
I followed your advice and tried to involve myself elsewhere..my personal life was in a mess and was the cause for my stress and anxiety..i am dealing with crooks and frauds..so i decided to not give them much importance and focus on other aspects of life..it did help me but i want to know will it affect my personal life in the long run..i am keeping distance emotionally with my husband and in laws..it helps me avoid stressful situations but is it the right way to go? My mahadasha is till 2024 so will i be facing this till then?? And how will my situation change once the dasha gets over..pls help me..
LR29

Post by LR29 »

Evening Ma'am.

Here's the thing:We could quote classics regarding various MD,AD,PD and their results accordingly but that's not the point.Dasas aren't comparable to hocus-pocus,magical spells,etc.by talking in general.The science of astrology hasn't got anything to do with a fatalistic point of view but is invariably established on the grounds of logic.

Here's what I've got to say without going into intricacies:Focus on the present after prioritizing your duties such as raising the child,taking care of family and fulfilling your occupational duties.Don't waste money on any superficial remedies!Easy to say harder to accomplish:Cultivate your peace of mind and avoid stress as far as possible including cutting away situations where you're being forced to do something/act against your will.Charitable/voluntary work supporting the elderly - it doesn't mean giving your money away-rather find a shelter providing such a service and spend there a couple voluntary hours weekly.If any doubts confirm what's been suggested with well-versed expert in the science of astrology.

Wishing you all the best.
swot2019

Post by swot2019 »

Thanks alot for your reading..i totally agree with you and what you have suggested..i am trying my best to do the same as much as i can..i am cutting off from people and situations which are causing me stress even though it means cutting off from my family..i do feel at peace..but the problem is some people have created a fear in me cause of past incidences and when i feel a situation is leading to a bad situation like in past i suddenly get scared and panicky..this is something i havent been able to handle..as its immediate and not in my hands..i dont want to get into any superficial remedies..i just wanted to know if what im facing is a temporary prob which is due to bad placement of planets or is it how things are meant to be in my life..thats all
LR29

Post by LR29 »

Good to hear you feel at peace.

People wrote numerous volumes in order to answer the question at the end of your latest post.I'm not involved in such discussions which are simple waste of time which could be used for study and research instead.If you ask me I don't support the view that planets are responsible for casting miseries or other similar gibberish.Such speculations are endless,for instance some starts to talk regarding things which are preordained,another quotes Maharisi Parasara and the third evokes Kalyana Verma to prove that everything can't be preordained,etc.

Planets or how it actually should be understood Grahas exercise influence over us and we act accordingly but at the same time according to our nature until we're not released from their grasps.Apart from that they show events,etc.

So,in your case it doesn't matter if you focus on 7th and 8th lord in 5th,6th in 8th,etc.or if you go through Charakarakas - leave the past where it belongs to and divert your attention towards strengthening yourself and detaching for good from what disturbs you even if the process may take a while.Learning from experience means not to allow the same thing to occur once again and that's what I'd do during Mercury-Jupiter-Saturn MD,AD,PD.Sani Pratyantardasa occurs from 22.04.20 till 4.09.20 and you know well that the issue will be reappearing until you manage to solve it once and for all.It will not disappear with the end of the Budha MD if you won't sort it out.It won't disappear until you tackle it successfully.

Everyone's life is meant for living.Some focus on following one's Dharma leading towards Moksha,others seeking Artha and Kama.Transcendentalists are not concerned about anything apart from seeking the association of the Lord.But these are only examples.
Hamid

Post by Hamid »

Please give date of marriage n child birth for rectification of time,this will enable to look into the chart more accurately,
Please elaborate your source of info about your birth details
Hamid
Interest in Timing Events