Depression & Health Issues

This area is for personal readings only.
Please ask only one question at a time in one thread. In this way, all Topics can be kept in their proper order.

Moderators: Buddy, Hamid

swot2019

Depression & Health Issues

Post by swot2019 »

Hi..I have been going through depression and anxiety attacks for sometime now..also having health issues.. It seems nothing is going fine in my life.. I am not understanding why it is happening and what i should do..and will it ever get ok or il be like this all my life..Please help me..I feel helpless..My data is as follows:-
DOB- 8th July 1986
Time- 6:31am
Place-Kolkata
Please Help
Pem

Re: Depression & Health Issues

Post by Pem »

gender please
PEM
Charity Vedic Astrologer
http://www.astrologersforum.com/forum/v ... =66&t=2870
**AS ABOVE - SO BELOW**
swot2019

Post by swot2019 »

female
swot2019

Post by swot2019 »

I am having High BP Issues.. I never had this problem before..all of a sudden since last 6 months i am having alot of anxiety attack.. panic..and High BP..i start having bouts of depression..i start panicking when facing small situations..such that i have stopped reacting to things as i get scared.
It getting very difficult leading normal day to day life.
I am staying at my birth place only..I have got recently married in the same city..I am a Chartered Accountant by profession and am into practice.
LR29

Post by LR29 »

Good evening,

First of all,I'd like to emphasize the theme of motivation.
It's not an art to become highly motivated while we're surrounded by all what we desire and we remain in the circle of our comfortable environment.
It's rather close to mastery when we manage to motivate ourselves while facing difficulties and having really hard time.Then through the positive motivation boosting our energy level we're willing to go through all the trouble and overcome obstacles.
There are many more people who are less fortunate than us.It's enough to realize that some of them are closed in jails and hankering for freedom,some of them are seriously limited because of their serious disabilities such as blindness,deafness,etc.Some of them are afflicted by permanent disability and can't move anywhere without using a wheelchair.We can dwell on it for a long time but the fact is that until we remain capable we still can change and improve our conditions and it's a lot ! We need to appreciate the fact that we can do something in order to brighten and enhance our existence !
What I suggest after seeing your chart is simple.You need to focus on your confidence and emotional strength,so by a steady effort you need to transform your fears and insecurity into your internal strength.I also recommend physical exercises which are underestimated as a remedy,so take it seriously and if you're not sold on doing it then strictly force yourself,make an effort and gradually it will help.
Do you worship Lord Rama or Lord Hanuman?
If you're looking for a different solution what about to see Mata Amritanandamayi known as the hugging saint ?
Apart from that avoid swearing or talking poorly about your fortune.Donating/helping poor people will also help.

Wishing you best of luck !
kumrao99

Post by kumrao99 »

Hello,
You will be alright if you follow the following methods.
You can also have a pet animal,so that it will share your bad luck.
When you are facing problems in life,it means that some planets are
bad in your horoscope.
You have to do penance for one or two years.
Please read the article in google by typing-kumrao99 penance method.

Negative influence of planets may be due to your bad karma of
your previous lives.
It may also be due to the cumulative effect of bad karma of
your father and forefathers and also from mother’s side ancestors
upto seven generations.
Hindu texts on Dharma say that an individual carries in his
body the sins of ancestors of his father and mother,upto seven
generations..It is called the specific genes and dna of the individual.

Your horoscope is your DNA or genes.

Most peope will have bad periods in their lives,because of
bad karma at birth.
Souls will take birth in such families where
their previous karma matches with the sins of their would be parents.

Penance method.—-
Pranic energy or divine energy or quantum energy is spread throughout the universe.Every individual contains a minute quantity of that pranic energy. Pranic energy is small bundle of divine force inducted into the body in the second month of pregnancy.
This pranic energy enables you to breathe throughout life and gives energy to heart,liver,lungs and kidneys to function until you die.Death occurs when pranic energy is exhausted. Kundalini is a bundle of nerves at base of spine.Bad karma spoils kundalini.
Bad placement of planets in horoscope leads to financial and health problems.For health problems,3 or 6 monthspractice is sufficient..For financial or other problems,12 or24 months practice of penance is necessary.YOu have to do penance for 12months,to removethe negativity in horoscope.
Methods of penance—
1.Penance means observing fast for one day in a week.
On the day of fast ,you can eat uncooked vegetables,for
two months.
After two months,you have to fast for one day in a week,
by drinking diluted lemon juice with honey.You can drink
lemon juice(diluted) with honey ,daily 10 or 12 times.
Prime minister Modi was doing fast for the last 30 years,
for two days continuously in every week.
Likewise,Mahatma Gandhi’s greatness and popularity was
attributed to his fasting for longer periods of 20days in every
year,in addition to small fasts very frequently.
Sri Morarji Desai became prime minister at the age of 84.
HIs life history shows that he was also fasting frequently,
for longer periods

3.Feed birds and animals.
If you keep a pet animal(dog or cat)in your house,
it will share your bad luck.
4.Do daily 10 rolling namaskars on floor.
It is called Anga pradakshinams.
Ask any senior priest of temple its meaning.
5.Do daily 15 atma pradakshinas.
Ask any temple priest how to do it at home.
6.Avoid cooked food in the nights.You can eat
unlimited quantity of uncooked vegetables.
7.You can do sex only once in 40days.
Your semen is your God.If you lose your semen,
your punya or purity is gone.
So,long gap is necessary between one sex and
next sex act.
chetankumar

Post by chetankumar »

swot2019 wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2019 5:19 pm Hi..I have been going through depression and anxiety attacks for sometime now..also having health issues.. It seems nothing is going fine in my life.. I am not understanding why it is happening and what i should do..and will it ever get ok or il be like this all my life..Please help me..I feel helpless..My data is as follows:-
DOB- 8th July 1986
Place-Kolkata
Please Help
Hello Swot

The problem stared from your workplace. it is looking like some fight or struggle is happening in your work place or with your boss. or you are taking lot of tension related to your profession.
But After January 2021 things should be normal.
Do meditation to keep your mind calm.
clean your toilet daily.
Take Coconut (with jataa), one square piece of lead, some coal (wood) collect in black cloth and through it in running water or River on saturday and Pray for removing problem.
Fasting on Thursday.
Donate sweet water on tuesday will be good.
swot2019

Post by swot2019 »

:?:
LR29 wrote: Sat Oct 12, 2019 8:19 am Good evening,

First of all,I'd like to emphasize the theme of motivation.
It's not an art to become highly motivated while we're surrounded by all what we desire and we remain in the circle of our comfortable environment.
It's rather close to mastery when we manage to motivate ourselves while facing difficulties and having really hard time.Then through the positive motivation boosting our energy level we're willing to go through all the trouble and overcome obstacles.
There are many more people who are less fortunate than us.It's enough to realize that some of them are closed in jails and hankering for freedom,some of them are seriously limited because of their serious disabilities such as blindness,deafness,etc.Some of them are afflicted by permanent disability and can't move anywhere without using a wheelchair.We can dwell on it for a long time but the fact is that until we remain capable we still can change and improve our conditions and it's a lot ! We need to appreciate the fact that we can do something in order to brighten and enhance our existence !
What I suggest after seeing your chart is simple.You need to focus on your confidence and emotional strength,so by a steady effort you need to transform your fears and insecurity into your internal strength.I also recommend physical exercises which are underestimated as a remedy,so take it seriously and if you're not sold on doing it then strictly force yourself,make an effort and gradually it will help.
Do you worship Lord Rama or Lord Hanuman?
If you're looking for a different solution what about to see Mata Amritanandamayi known as the hugging saint ?
Apart from that avoid swearing or talking poorly about your fortune.Donating/helping poor people will also help.

Wishing you best of luck !
Thanks for your response..i am trying my best to be motivated and to focus on my work..there are moments when i am able to come out of it..at other times i feel sooo depressed that i start questioning my existence..i just want to know can this be seen from my chart? Till when will i be facing this? My relationships are also in a mess and are very complicated right now..am i imagining it or are there external factors affecting it?
Please advice..
swot2019

Post by swot2019 »

chetankumar wrote: Sun Oct 13, 2019 5:41 am
swot2019 wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2019 5:19 pm Hi..I have been going through depression and anxiety attacks for sometime now..also having health issues.. It seems nothing is going fine in my life.. I am not understanding why it is happening and what i should do..and will it ever get ok or il be like this all my life..Please help me..I feel helpless..My data is as follows:-
DOB- 8th July 1986
Place-Kolkata
Please Help
Hello Swot

The problem stared from your workplace. it is looking like some fight or struggle is happening in your work place or with your boss. or you are taking lot of tension related to your profession.
But After January 2021 things should be normal.
Do meditation to keep your mind calm.
clean your toilet daily.
Take Coconut (with jataa), one square piece of lead, some coal (wood) collect in black cloth and through it in running water or River on saturday and Pray for removing problem.
Fasting on Thursday.
Donate sweet water on tuesday will be good.
Thanks alot for your response..i recently got married and just had a child some time back..my life has suddenly changed alot..i started working soon after the delivery but my work did get affected with soo many changes in personal life..i am trying to get back to my work as it was before but i have struggled with it..along with professional life my personal life also has got affected greatly and so has my health been too..it seems nothing is going fine in my life..i just want to know if this can be seen from my chart too?? And till when will i be facing this situation..it has become very difficult to lead a normal life..
Please advice
LR29

Post by LR29 »

Good evening,

Your Lagna Lord is Chandra-Moon.
Moon represents our mind,consciousness,emotions,feelings,mood,nutrition,care,nourishment,compassion,empathy,etc.Moon is also the most sensitive and vulnerable part of us absorbing different energies or what approaches us easily.Moon as the 1st house lord becomes responsible for your body and health in general.Managing your emotions and feelings properly becomes crucial in your case because anything what would influence your emotions negatively or disturb you on the psychological level will have a tangible impact on your body and physical condition.Problems related to well-being will follow the Imbalance experienced on the mental plane.So,if there's no peace of mind the rest fails to work well.
Moon shows how we perceive surrounding us world in our subjective way.Moon as the 1st house lord tells you that the external world you live in will be nothing but a reflection of your inner state and condition.

Budha - Mercury as the Lord of 3rd and 12th house resides in the 1st house along with Chandra-Moon.
As the 3rd house Lord Mercury is responsible for your skills,will,actions,efforts,courage,etc.and would also lead you to know and understand yourself and your needs better on the psychological level.
Mercury is our intelligence,rational thinking,thought process,ability to make informed decisions,communication skills,common sense,etc.
As the Lord of the 12th house of loss,expenditure,confusion,seclusion,solitude,subconscious,wastage of energy,imagination,delusion,intuition,etc.will trouble you until you pay your attention and learn how to take care of your emotional/psychological well-being.In order to comprehend something we need to delve deep into the subject.
Here,in the 1st house the intelligence and rational thinking would have to coexist with your emotions and feelings,so the necessity is to find the right balance leading to peace and calmness.

If there's no balance in life everything goes upside down.
The sign of balance is Tula-Libra in the 4th house in your chart and its ruler Sukra-Venus resides in the 2nd house in Simha-Leo.
The way you talk and communicate with others as well as your eating habits must be kept in the balance.There must be fair exchange between you and others,giving and taking in the equal amount,where your values are honored equally as the values of others,where there's no situation where one of you becomes forced to subordinate or submit to the other view.The same themes are emphasized by Ravi-Sun as the Lord of the 2nd house residing in the 12th house in Mithuna-Gemini.

Rahu in the 10th house in Mesha-Aries and Ketu in the 4th house in Tula-Libra will create the tension between your working and private life until the the balance between them is found.Leave your work related problems where they belong to and don't bring them home.The time you allow for work must be equal to the amount of time you've got for your private life.If your private life is harmonious then the work will prosper.

Kuja/Mangal -Mars as the Lord of the 5th and 10th house resides in the 6th house,so you need to pay close attention to Mars as it's your protector and lucky planet known as Yoga-karaka.
Mars as the Lord of the 5th house becomes responsible for your intelligence,children,knowledge,education,etc.
Mars is the planet of action,energy,strength,willpower,motivation,support,etc
Being found in the 6th house shows you being involved in the activity of daily life,service,job and making you able to solve issues and work related problems with concentration and due to your knowledge but also aspects Ravi-Sun in the 12th house in Mithuna-Gemini.
Such situation sooner or later will lead you to the point when you would need to ask yourself where am I going to?Do I go to the right direction in my life or my motion became directionless?
The other thing is that do you have any hobby,anything which helps you to relax in your spare time and forget about problems of daily life?
I asked if you were spiritually inclined because with such placements of Mars and Sun in Punarvasu Nakshatra worship of Lord Ram and Hanuman helps.

Sani-Saturn resides in your 5th house as the Lord of the 7th and 8th house.
It shows among others that your mind and intelligence may become tense and heavy,so you need to try to manage stress effectively.Your mental condition and mood may become low due to pressure,stress,ambition,responsibility,etc.It may go to the point where you would start to imagine the worst scenarios unnecessarily.

Guru-Jupiter is found in your 8th house in Kumbha-Aquarius as the ruler of the 6th and 9th house.
You'd transform your life for better after going through the obstacles of life and taking the lessons from those experiences.The wisdom here is to not lose hope as problems are an unavoidable part of everyone's life.Remember that there are many less fortunate people than you,so as the remedy I highly advise you to get involved in some voluntary work for those who need help even for a couple of hours weekly.
The last thing based on Jupiter's placement I want to mention is the necessity to build a healthy self-esteem.Paradoxically,offering service for the needy and poor will help to develop it.

Regards.